Page 151 of 410 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    It is amazing these pics. WOWWOWOW. I am impressed to see how many people gravitate towards Superman & Wonder Woman as a couple and family and children. Even the pics of the kids they all look happy and empowered!!!! What a great example as well for children to learn from an early age they are special, strong and boys and girls are equal. Oh and it has not gone past me once again the DIVERSITY representing SMWW.
    SMWW is more than a ship, my dear, has already surpassed the walls of comics, a mere romance... SMWW is an ideal, an example ... their two emblems, their symbols, when combined are powerful as the Yin and Yang.

"Sorry, Superman, but Wonder Woman is mine."

This reminded me the song "The Girl is Mine" by Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney

"Every night she walks right in my dreams
    Since I met her from the start
    I'm so proud I am the only one
    Who is special in her heart

The girl is mine
    The doggone girl is mine
    I know she's mine
    Because the doggone girl is mine...

I love you more than he
    Take you anywhere
    But I love you endlessly
    Loving we will share
    So come and go with me
    To one town
    But we both cannot have her
    So it's one or the other
    And one day you'll discover
    That she's my girl forever and ever..."
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-02-2019 at 07:44 AM.

It is amazing these pics. WOWWOWOW. I am impressed to see how many people gravitate towards Superman & Wonder Woman as a couple and family and children. Even the pics of the kids they all look happy and empowered!!!! What a great example as well for children to learn from an early age they are special, strong and boys and girls are equal. Oh and it has not gone past me once again the DIVERSITY representing SMWW.
    That’s all it’s about. Feeling empowered! Embracing diversity!

Yeaah...I am not a fan of a bloated, square, outdated looking Superman who looks like he stepped out from the 50ties. It's like from having akin to Henry's face for 5 years of the new 52 then them forcing George Reeve's version on you with rebirth. Even Chris' version imo only suited a certain time. Everything is stuck backwards for SM.From the way he sees himself, the way they try to represent modern day journalism, ...When I think back to how Tony and Rocafort drew new 52 Clark...damn we were lucky to have artists who did bring the character into the 21st century looks and fashion wise. And he was effortlessly sexy. Now...it's like trying to find sex appeal from a middle aged Dad...and not an uptodate Dad.
    LOL!

So true and it’s just NOT IT!

Oh how much I miss new52 Superman. But even if he just has to be older, he doesn’t have to be drawn like that... 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    SMWW is more than a ship, my dear, has already surpassed the walls of comics, a mere romance... SMWW is an ideal, an example ... their two emblems, their symbols, when combined are powerful as the Yin and Yang.
    1000% agree!!

"Sorry, Superman, but Wonder Woman is mine."

This reminded me the song "The Girl is Mine" by Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney

"Every night she walks right in my dreams
    Since I met her from the start
    I'm so proud I am the only one
    Who is special in her heart

The girl is mine
    The doggone girl is mine
    I know she's mine
    Because the doggone girl is mine...

I love you more than he
    Take you anywhere
    But I love you endlessly
    Loving we will share
    So come and go with me
    To one town
    But we both cannot have her
    So it's one or the other
    And one day you'll discover
    That she's my girl forever and ever..."
    This is cute! LOL

Morning my friends!

Our new 52 couple by Desenhos -Alcides Pacheco

Hehehe I think Jim Mellow as usual ignores the traditional status quo. He's another artist that always does quite a bit of SMWW

Truth. Wonder Woman does not need saving and this is the appeal about their pairing too. It is amazing how SMWW are used and understood as part of the zeitgeist. Just by being his equal and able to stand on her own.

https://www.veroattack.com/product/y...xssmlxl2xl3xl/

"This wonder woman is very dramatic ... Carnaéreo 2019"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BugujUcA...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-19-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post

Oh how much I miss new52 Superman. But even if he just has to be older, he doesn’t have to be drawn like that... ��

There are a lot of older men ...who are Daddy material...you know what I mean. This Rebirth one is not it. Just everything about him screams out dated. Maybe the old long time fans like it or feel threatened by confidence, sex appeal and youth and a modern sensibility. But rejecting that to me does mean wanting to bury your head in the sand and want to revel in safety and privilege and not accept the world we know has changed and so has the people who make up the audience of today. I don't know...I am no spring chicken but I don't consider myself the kind that screams for kids to get off their lawn if ever confronted by something different. If a story is good...age has no boundaries and you can invest in it. I can watch the kids from Stranger Things and Umbrella Academy and enjoy their dynamics or read Harry Potter as much as enjoy GOT or TWD or appreciate the older versions of heroes be it KC or Logan. The point is about writing. Not only aesthetics . If a character is young or older...doesn't matter but there needs to be something to capture you and make the story relevant. I eye roll when I see Chris Reeve as Superman in canon. Leave that for a SM 77 or something specific. Why is that in modern day comics? And why does he have to wear suit that are so retro...not even updated...and fedoras as a modern reporter. Sheesh. Doomsday Clock I really eye rolled at a lot of the stuff that is around the DP. It is like you stepped back in time yet they want to talk modern ethics and truth. I think you have to leave your brain behind to swallow what DC is doing some times. Lobdell did more interesting stuff with the blog and about news but I guess the truth jars when you want your fan service. Let us not start with Diana...oh lord from a character with a desire to better the world and evolved about the world from Perez to Azzarello in that she had a mission and had agency...not sure what the heck she is doing now. And SMWW as a couple ...Soule did tackle the xenophobic themes and truth and identity in a thoughtful way,unlike Johns who tried to throw the foreigner or outsider aspect under the bus. So yeah the fact for me...Rebirth is just like going backwards in art and story telling. I really don't like how both characters seem to have gotten dumber too current stories, be it here or DCEU. Things they did by themselves now they need others to tell them or point out to them or give them reasons to do x, y, z...even their choice of career isn't due to their own choice anymore.
    Last edited by hellacre; 03-02-2019 at 10:28 AM.

It takes a brave man, confident in his own masculinity to become WW. And I see it with many smww couples when they do gender bending. They are not scared to be WW because WW is strong and then also not scared to be vulnerable either. SMWW represents equality and strength and reciprocity.

Morning my friends!

Truth. Wonder Woman does not need saving and this is the appeal about their pairing too. It is amazing how SMWW are used and understood as part of the zeitgeist. Just by being his equal and able to stand on her own.

https://www.veroattack.com/product/y...xssmlxl2xl3xl/
    Morning/Afternoon Hellacre! 🤗

This exactly! Wonder Woman isn’t defined by Superman. She doesn’t need him to be relevant nor need to be defined as a love interest etc...etc. Their worlds can sync together while also remain independent.

LOL!!! They switched costumes!!! I love when couples can have fun together like this and the guys show so much confidence and are inspired by their Wonder Women. 🤣

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this "yet" made me laugh too much ... reminds me of this caricature !!!!

Lol. That feels like KC gone wrong. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Lol. That feels like KC gone wrong. ��
    But why? Marriage IS like this. lol. Ask any person who is married and for a while and genuinely a couple who loves each other flaws and all. Marriage is not sunshine and rainbows nor fairy tales all the time. It is two independent people trying to compromise and live together because they love each other but they can get on each other's nerves sometimes. Yes, sometimes the wifey gets pissed off, yes sometimes you do crap, yes sometimes when a woman is pregnant you have a short fuse and the husband can seem to do nothing right...and yes the doggy just look at the two of you and shakes its head.

I applaud Marcia Abreu's art. It's real.

“We closed on our house a week ago today and have one week until we step out as Wonder Woman and Superman at #sccomicon2019 [oh, and 141 days until #supesandwondygetmarried if anyone else is counting 🥰”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BudtglhD2lc/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bue6G3qgfk3/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuceGcAHmrs/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

But why? Marriage IS like this. lol. Ask any person who is married and for a while and genuinely a couple who loves each other flaws and all. Marriage is not sunshine and rainbows nor fairy tales all the time. It is two independent people trying to compromise and live together because they love each other but they can get on each other's nerves sometimes. Yes, sometimes the wifey gets pissed off, yes sometimes you do crap, yes sometimes when a woman is pregnant you have a short fuse and the husband can seem to do nothing right...and yes the doggy just look at the two of you and shakes its head.

I applaud Marcia Abreu's art. It's real.
    It seems they are arguing over who has to throw the trash. 😅

http://hellyeahsupermanandwonderwoma...rwonder-comics

Cry, I wanted these SuperWonder comics so badly when I finally found them while being on vacation in London. But they were so frickn expensive (15£-18£) and I had only 60£ left for the last two remaining days. 😭😭😭

Once again couples opting to be smww and customizing their cake toppers and bobble heads.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6377233...ently_viewed-2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6062844...ently_viewed-1

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Morning/Afternoon Hellacre! ��

This exactly! Wonder Woman isn’t defined by Superman. She doesn’t need him to be relevant nor need to be defined as a love interest etc...etc. Their worlds can sync together while also remain independent.

LOL!!! They switched costumes!!! I love when couples can have fun together like this and the guys show so much confidence and are inspired by their Wonder Women. ��
    SMWW are not grumpy people so they are not a grumpy couple!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It seems they are arguing over who has to throw the trash. ��
    Yes. Or maybe something stupid...

Diana: "You left the toilet seat up again...Kal, you know I have problems bending over now."

Kal."Me? I swear, I didn't."

Krypto thinking: "Oh Rao. Was me."

My head canon is Krypto can use human toilets.
    Last edited by hellacre; 03-02-2019 at 12:48 PM.