Page 155 of 410 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!!! Let's start this Sunday ready for the battle!!!!!! "Si vis pacem, para bellum!"

"Super king and queen two-piece painting. ����"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BujJg9GB...on_share_sheet
    This is cool!

I can see this already as a story! SMWW vs. their gangster doppelgangers. 🤣 And of course have the Mob League

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    SM and WW as two gangsta mofos. Unexpected. 😅
    Hehehehehehe the creativity of the fans of the powercouple has no limits!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    This is cool!

I can see this already as a story! SMWW vs. their gangster doppelgangers. �� And of course have the Mob League
    ohhhhhhhhhh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need this story!

And the SuperWonder Carnival Love keeps on coming! From Spain! ADORABLE KIDDOS!! 🤗

Last edited by LoveStar; 03-03-2019 at 08:37 AM.

And the SuperWonder Carnival Love keeps on coming! From Spain! ADORABLE KIDDOS!! ��

Good day all! The onslaught of Superman and Wonder Woman images all year..., now for Carnival of young, old, pets etc etc continues to be a strong message. THIS is where the zeitgeist lies. We have the evidence. DC and WB are shortsighted.

Look at these babies!! How cuteeeee! Now this is the way to bring up the kids...making them inspired by powerful good characters!!! DC and WB open yr eyes or get corrective lens.

Husband and Wife spotlighted for their massive SMWW collection! It’s so awesome!

Link here to pics of their collection: https://dccollectors.com/2019/03/02/...alie-quintero/
    Once again hard evidence that there are people who LOVE Superman. Who LOVE Wonder Woman. Who are GOOD fans and you can love BOTH together. Like the many other people we have shared they are fans that pull their money out their pocket and are enjoying and inspiring and not attacking others online or trying to undermine anyone as fake or as not caring for SM or WW. You know it amuses me the way people like to use hyperbole about everyone hating SMWW and no one wanting it. I wonder those pros who like to indirectly attack smww fans who like to call us fake and what we like as lies...even this couple here is supporting their books. It is great irony when you have other fans so hateful they would burn SMWW books, destroy good statues, try to call smww fans and pros who worked on the material every absurd ism under the sun to try to justify their shipping preference. SM and WW failing or not meeting expectations has nothing to do with SMWW fans or the material but the self entitlement and myopia surrounding some of fandom who want everything to be as they want , to the point they want to see nothing SMWW related...and the pros that indulge them. But know what? It's okay. We are vindicated everyday. The revisionist history or pros trying to force certain outdated troupes cannot touch SMWW's power...the impact of SMWW and what they have had is still there and continues.
    Last edited by hellacre; 03-03-2019 at 09:00 AM.

And the SuperWonder Carnival Love keeps on coming! From Spain! ADORABLE KIDDOS!! ��

OMG SO CUTEEEEEE!!!!

This is cool!

I can see this already as a story! SMWW vs. their gangster doppelgangers. �� And of course have the Mob League
    HMMM. A mob League would be interesting AU.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Good day all! The onslaught of Superman and Wonder Woman images all year..., now for Carnival of young, old, pets etc etc continues to be a strong message. THIS is where the zeitgeist lies. We have the evidence. DC and WB are shortsighted.

Look at these babies!! How cuteeeee! Now this is the way to bring up the kids...making them inspired by powerful good characters!!! DC and WB open yr eyes or get corrective lens.
    The true nature and message of SMWW, the inspiration and positivity it brings. That’s why there is such a natural connection and SMWW resonates despite whatever false narrative is forced for a certain narrow minded perspective.

Once again hard evidence that there are people who LOVE Superman. Who LOVE Wonder Woman. Who are GOOD fans and you can love BOTH together. Like the many other people we have shared they are fans that pull their money out their pocket and are enjoying and inspiring and not attacking others online or trying to undermine anyone as fake or as not caring for SM or WW. You know it amuses me the way people like to use hyperbole about everyone hating SMWW and no one wanting it. I wonder those pros who like to indirectly attack smww fans who like to call us fake and what we like as lies...even this couple here is supporting their books. It is great irony when you have other fans so hateful they would burn SMWW books, destroy good statues, try to call smww fans and pros who worked on the material every absurd ism under the sun to try to justify their shipping preference. SM and WW failing or not meeting expectations has nothing to do with SMWW fans or the material but the self entitlement and myopia surrounding some of fandom who want everything to be as they want , to the point they want to see nothing SMWW related...and the pros that indulge them. But know what? It's okay. We are vindicated everyday. The revisionist history or pros trying to force certain outdated troupes cannot touch SMWW's power...the impact of SMWW and what they have had is still there and continues.

HMMM. A mob League would be interesting AU.
    I take it, the idea has never been brought up before just in general? See. There are an abundance of ideas than the same old same old being rehashed. Superman and Wonder Woman can tap into different settings and genres. It just takes the right creative team that’s willing to take the challenge.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 03-03-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The comics that they publish lately don't seem at all new readers friendly. With the shrinking readership, their stories will be more and more oriented for an audience of loyal "old" readers.
    The people they are pandering too are a dwindling fanbase and a potential fan base that has never truly gotten a decent SM story in live media. As much as we love Reeve...the love is for HIM and his defining a character for that time...but his SM movies are very absurd now and imo has not held up well. It has not dated well as a story or movie compared to other stuff coming out way back when. WW has managed to create an impact under Patty, how well she will date will remain to be seen. But Superman's actual decline is seen in the drop in comics sales, the lack of popularity for Superman compared to other properties, his lack of a sequel, lack of a game, cartoon...the guy is guest star guy or cameo guy or the guy that needs other character to give him a boost. I am not sure the last time Superman truly had a good movie. Look I love nostalgia as much as the next woman but I don't want anyone coming and repackaging it and giving it to me to swallow in 2019 nor do I want thoughtless writing that feels it is giving us modern when it is only looking at superficial stuff and not delving into Clark/Superman himself. The social landscape we had to deal with in the 70ties or the 80ties or the 90ties...has changed. Superheroes have changed to move with the times and if they are truly our modern myths they should reflect those changes. I grew up with many things we consider as iconic and have a fondness for many things but I am not intellectually and emotionally so stubborn or stunted I want to see those things again and again and again to the point it is boring and not even doing anything for the character we like. For years I never questioned SM or WW's status quos but we all grow up and we are exposed to a wealth of material and social norms change and so does the way we see our selves. We see many people connect to the SMWW concept as opposed to tradition. I understand they will always respect history and so forth and SMWW fans are not demanding to do away with SM mythology or WW mythology but the mythology has been evolving and changing and DC needs to understand they need to admit that together SMWW have a connection and HAS greatly impacted pop culture . To just pretend it does not exist when they use them to push comics or merch or steal their moments for others...it is a double bind kind of a message and disingenuous. We have said it before...the multiverse is out there. Use it. Use it for comics and god damn it respect the source material if and when you adapt a movie with SMWW stuff. It is as if they so insecure or scared to give smww to the general audiences in a concrete way even if it an Elseworld. Yet they would have WW cut off Mera's head in Flashpoint or SM as a jerk in Injustice than show us stories where they can still be heroes outside the repetitive troupes.
    Last edited by hellacre; 03-03-2019 at 09:41 AM.

“Because you really are my Super Hero.❤️”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buh5hydAseC/

”Only love can save the world. This is my mission, now and forever.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BujDsTcHm1S/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuhzqhBBsYr/

Brazil alone would make a fortune for WB and DC in three days judging by the amt of Superman and Wonder Woman tees alone I am seeing for these couples...much less the actual costumes I assume they bought from shops.

It is like Halloween all over again!!!! So many couples, kids, families!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am positive you guys are not seeing nor posting everything...lolololol.

Brazil alone would make a fortune for WB and DC in three days judging by the amt of Superman and Wonder Woman tees alone I am seeing for these couples...much less the actual costumes I assume they bought from shops.

It is like Halloween all over again!!!! So many couples, kids, families!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am positive you guys are not seeing nor posting everything...lolololol.

Seeing love from all around!!😍

Be it the matching shirt, the costumes, body paints, any and every kind of merch, Wonder Woman and Clark Kent...whatever the combination is, DC/WB is missing out on a huge opportunity with marketing and capitalizing on a concept that can reach a wilder diverse audience pretty much effortlessly.

Seeing love from all around!!��

Be it the matching shirt, the costumes, body paints, any and every kind of merch, Wonder Woman and Clark Kent...whatever the combination is, DC/WB is missing out on a huge opportunity with marketing and capitalizing on a concept that can reach a wilder diverse audience pretty much effortlessly.
    But my dear no one likes SMWW together. No one wants them. No one supports them.