Page 156 of 410 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 6144

Wonder Woman celebrates her birthday!

“I love knowing that I have you by my side !!! My Superman❤️”

Videos here too: https://www.instagram.com/p/BuhcM5ThxDn/

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Brazil alone would make a fortune for WB and DC in three days judging by the amt of Superman and Wonder Woman tees alone I am seeing for these couples...much less the actual costumes I assume they bought from shops.

It is like Halloween all over again!!!! So many couples, kids, families!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am positive you guys are not seeing nor posting everything...lolololol.

Brazil is an immense market full of hungry consumers ready to spend !!! But DC has to understand one thing, have to understand the taste of Brazilians who just do not understand how SM can stay with another woman in a world where he knows Diana. For the Brazilian's head it makes no sense... just look at it when it comes to weddings, parties and boyfriends who dress up as SMWW. The Brazilian people are not cattle, they do not accept that they impose on us what we should like or not ...

“Who else also thinks that it's the Superman or the Wonder Woman ?? Hahahaha .... Only if it is in the carnival, because in the day to day we try! ”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuhoyJPguk-/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Omg, so many Carnival posts. 😱 I bet that in a week we'll still be here to post pics of Carnival 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Omg, so many Carnival posts. �� I bet that in a week we'll still be here to post pics of Carnival 2019.
    And today is still the second day of Carnival !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Brazil is an immense market full of hungry consumers ready to spend !!! But DC has to understand one thing, have to understand the taste of Brazilians who just do not understand how SM can stay with another woman in a world where he knows Diana. For the Brazilian's head it makes no sense... just look at it when it comes to weddings, parties and boyfriends who dress up as SMWW. The Brazilian people are not cattle, they do not accept that they impose on us what we should like or not ...
    DC trying to tell Brasil what to believe.

Brasil response. What? No SMWW? Pffft to you!
    Last edited by hellacre; 03-03-2019 at 11:28 AM.

And today is still the second day of Carnival !!!!
    One thing we can't complain about is the lack of new material to post in this thread, quite the opposite. Too much new stuff every day.

One thing we can't complain about is the lack of new material to post in this thread, quite the opposite. Too much new stuff every day.
    I believe as well the admins did say try not to repost the same old same old or stuff posted on previous appreciation thread. I think we have in the main adhered to those rules and also with the new content SMWW related coming in everyday... I'd say you guys are having to hold back. The content is a lot.

And always new, fresh things! Want more proof that SMWW fans are always renewing themselves? Consecrated artists and their commissions, amateur artists and their rehearsals, works, exercises ... cosplayers, birthday parties, weddings, Halloween, Carnival, Valentine's Day (celebrated on different dates all over the planet, for example here in Brazil is June 12), Christmas ... how many more dates there are more will have SMWW. And always NEW STUFF! And do not be fooled or despaired ... we will have more new material in comics, such as Golden Child, and perhaps more in the cinematic universe ..... just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I believe as well the admins did say try not to repost the same old same old or stuff posted on previous appreciation thread. I think we have in the main adhered to those rules and also with the new content SMWW related coming in everyday... I'd say you guys are having to hold back. The content is a lot.
    Yeah, reposting old stuff would be an unnecessary running up of the pages and boring too. 😅

We also have still a lot to discuss and speculate about.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    And here we again have the spirit of Carnival manifesting itself twice: Family costumed as SuperWonder Family with baby costumed as SuperWonder baby costumed as SuperBabyDrácula!

Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-19-2019 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Husband and Wife spotlighted for their massive SMWW collection! It’s so awesome!

Natalie Quintero: Interestingly enough, we would have to say we are a great byproduct of collecting. As Superman and Wonder Woman are a couple in different earths, we collect them as a couple. As you will see in most of our pictures, they are together in everything, just as we are. We have the Teen Titans and the Justice League in several places, but generally only collect them as a couple. In fact, Jose was the one who told me when we were dating they were a couple. I had said something like, you really like Superman right? I have ALWAYS loved Wonder Woman. She’s my hero, to which he replied, “You know they’re together, right??” The rest is history, and here we are.

Link here to pics of their collection: https://dccollectors.com/2019/03/02/...alie-quintero/
    Amazing. They also have in their collection a couple caricature like the ones we post here frequently.

This couple is representative of the kind of audience that often end up resonating with SM/WW as we had many similar examples posted in this thread.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 03-03-2019 at 12:06 PM.

And always new, fresh things! Want more proof that SMWW fans are always renewing themselves? Consecrated artists and their commissions, amateur artists and their rehearsals, works, exercises ... cosplayers, birthday parties, weddings, Halloween, Carnival, Valentine's Day (celebrated on different dates all over the planet, for example here in Brazil is June 12), Christmas ... how many more dates there are more will have SMWW. And always NEW STUFF! And do not be fooled or despaired ... we will have more new material in comics, such as Golden Child, and perhaps more in the cinematic universe ..... just wait and see.
    You know there seems to be some sort of ...er, attempt to try to discredit SMWW by some saying it was a gimmick, never meant to last, doomed, DC was wiping out everything smww related even the friendship etc, some pros trying to flog their books by trying to demean it, etc etc...yet...here we have solid concrete proof...not hyperbole online , of the impact of smww. I believe Jim Lee and Dan Didio also said new 52 sold well and certainly the new 52 GNs did better than Rebirth. Anaylsts have credited the new 52 for saving the comic industry from a huge slum. Now we have crisis in comics. It's being reported right now at the retailers conference. How anyone can come and suggest in the face of proof that new 52 and smww was bad or failed is baffling.

https://www.comicsbeat.com/must-list...e-and-vertigo/

Then we have the contrary DC themselves publishing smww content in Esstential collections like the WW one, the Variant Cover Hx, Scholastic SM and the SMWW one coming up by Eaglemoss. If they were lies...why would you give them credence then??? And let us not forget the licensing merch still ongoing. And if Frank Miller...no matter what people try to say...he is one of DC's great creative fearless minds...actually is partial to SMWW...and with Golden Child...and who knows maybe Diana might get a role in Year One...it is possible you are very correct. SMWW as a concept is not ending anytime soon because it has barely been touched on when you consider what we had so far and it is not one of those experiments that you try and go...oh it did not work...we won't try again. It has proven consistently to work when the writers genuinely care and start to nurture the concept than try to destroy it.