Page 167 of 410 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 6144

“FINALLY A PICTURE OF US 2
    We very rarely take pictures together, especially just us 2
    When we were getting dressed today Timothy told me while blinking at me:” Do you know that Superman and Wonderwoman get very intimate in some comic books? 😜🤣”
    Here we are being superhero for the Italian carnival”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buo_ebQFqpx/

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    “FINALLY A PICTURE OF US 2
    We very rarely take pictures together, especially just us 2
    When we were getting dressed today Timothy told me while blinking at me:” Do you know that Superman and Wonderwoman get very intimate in some comic books? ����”
    Here we are being superhero for the Italian carnival”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buo_ebQFqpx/
    So Brasilian , Italian, Spanish Carnival we have seen SuperWonder in all forms. Couples, kids, families etc

I don't recall seeing many of the other iconic couples and their children or legacy/young justice characters in this festival across the world this year as we have SMWW. So it is clear SMWW inspire people more as a couple, and family than the classic couples. It isn't unusual because they are a healthier metaphor and more updated concept for inspiration to aspire to anyway. As popular as Joker/Harley or Batcat are in comic circles...there is something else when it comes to what we want instinctively for those we love. Kids want SMWW as their parents, mother sees themselves as Wonder Women as do men see themselves as Supermen. Men want Wonder Women for partners as women want Supermen. Sometimes we don't mind having Batman or Cap as our kids...:0 but in the main it is Superman, Wonder Woman with their little mini supers or wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Most relationships we read or see are of the romantic- co-dependent love a Partnership like the Beloved is when two complete individuals come together. There is no emotional crippling of one for the other to be relevant. eg Diana would never allow Superman to sit on his butt for her while others die or let others die to save her and he would know that. It is a higher kind of self awareness and selfless love. Soule played with this in his run about duty and the world coming first etc. So even in a younger love they understood some of these things but they would have needed to grow more together to be rounded as individuals. This we never got to see because they killed him and then wiped her out. But even to the end...they demonstrated the kind of love the Beloved entailed. Be in the nuclear reactor or when he died in her arms...she understood what the essence of them together meant.
    New52 was a young love but indeed very mature. This goes back to what we talked about with “inconvenient love”. We saw the obstacles and tests SMWW were put through. There wasn’t a predictable outcome because that’s not how it is in reality. We saw the actual growth with them individually and as a couple.

So Brasilian , Italian, Spanish Carnival we have seen SuperWonder in all forms. Couples, kids, families etc

I don't recall seeing many of the other iconic couples and their children or legacy/young justice characters in this festival across the world this year as we have SMWW. So it is clear SMWW inspire people more as a couple, and family than the classic couples. It isn't unusual because they are a healthier metaphor and more updated concept for inspiration to aspire to anyway. As popular as Joker/Harley or Batcat are in comic circles...there is something else when it comes to what we want instinctively for those we love. Kids want SMWW as their parents, mother sees themselves as Wonder Women as do men see themselves as Supermen. Men want Wonder Women for partners as women want Supermen. Sometimes we don't mind having Batman or Cap as our kids...:0 but in the main it is Superman, Wonder Woman with their little mini supers or wonders.
    The SMWW love is truly universal. I’ll keep reiterating that their relationship has always been and always will be ahead of its time. The relationship they’ve have had years of building is the kind relationship strives for in reality. “Bestiebae” we joke about it sure, it’s cute and funny, but it’s also a very real thing. SMWW isn’t just a trend for a moment, it isn’t just because...it’s a trendsetter and has evolved into a mindset and something so much more meaningful than anyone could’ve expected.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

This is what we are talking about. It’s all right there. The connections are made naturally from the beginning. Stop shying away and looking over it. SMH... The amount of years of stories DC has lost with SMWW as a concept is baffling.
    Yeah, they just need connecting the dots in front of their eyes.

Good Morning, Deia! What a lovely post! I see in the caption the poster mistook SMWW as Marvel charcters. That seems to happen a lot. However, it’s very telling that despite company confusion, SMWW is still joined together 😉
    People that aren't much into comic-books tend to associate the Marvel brand with superheroes in general. I think we should thank Marvel for making superheroes more popular than ever and as result creating more demand for superheroes themed stuff (read as "SM/WW themed stuff" 😉 ).

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Oh my... we are doomed! But the best part of be SMWW fan is that we have the best fandom ever!!!!! Here cute kiddies for make our day happier! They are ready to fight the boredom and sadness that strike our days!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BurlukuH...on_share_sheet
    Adorable kiddies!!! I really love the confidence, happiness and the smiles or funny faces 🤣 They are having so much fun! So carefree.

Lol Superkid in the 2nd pic isn’t playing 🤣 Bullies are shaking!
    Haha. He has that "Come at me, bro" look. 😅

“Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music. Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together, yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stand apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.”

― Khalil Gibran, The Prophet

"Clark Kent? Super Man? Wonder Woman? "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuuP5EHH...on_share_sheet

Another couple chooses the SMWW theme for their wedding cake, what a joy! But I chose this passage from Khalil Gibran to touch on a subject and would like to hear your opinion ... A possible marriage of SM with WW. What is your opinion on this? Was it an open marriage (married but not living in the same house)? A traditional wedding? Is it really necessary to have a wedding with civil and religious ceremony and blessing? In my opinion I believe that a formal marriage is not necessary for both, neither in the civil or even religious sphere ... the feelings and the words of both are above it.
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-19-2019 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yeah, they just need connecting the dots in front of their eyes.
    It’s really not that hard to connect. Obviously

People that aren't much into comic-books tend to associate the Marvel brand with superheroes in general. I think we should thank Marvel for making superheroes more popular than ever and as result creating more demand for superheroes themed stuff (read as "SM/WW themed stuff" 😉 ).
    True. Ha! Thanks Marvel 🤣
    However, DC needs to step their game up ASAP. Other companies are doing better with outright similar concepts than they are doing with their own.

Haha. He has that "Come at me, bro" look. 😅
    LOL exactly! 🤣

“Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music. Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together, yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stand apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.”

Another couple chooses the SMWW theme for their wedding cake, what a joy! But I chose this passage from Khalil Gibran to touch on a subject and would like to hear your opinion ... A possible marriage of SM with WW. What is your opinion on this? Was it an open marriage (married but not living in the same house)? A traditional wedding? Is it really necessary to have a wedding with civil and religious ceremony and blessing? In my opinion I believe that a formal marriage is not necessary for both, neither in the civil or even religious sphere ... the feelings and the words of both are above it.
    Another SuperWonder themed wedding/wedding cake! Simply Beautiful 🤗❤️

🤔 The idea of SMWW getting married wouldn’t happen in the traditional sense. They aren’t bound by tradition. Clark and Diana will have the bond of the souls by lasso or some kind of spiritual ceremony with Eros. Marriage is not what it used to be anyway. As we see in reality, some might not have rings, but have tattooed “rings”, various religions conduct their ceremonies differently. SMWW represents a universal bond, so I believe it would be best as that. They also have their jobs. As I said a couple of posts back, which goes into living arrangements too. They could have a “home base”, but would travel a lot.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 03-07-2019 at 04:02 PM.

All these superwonder babies have me melting. The greatest thing is the strength and attitude in their poses...the empowerment we see they feel in their stances when dressed as these characters.

This is what we should teach our babies. And there is purity and innocence in babies who understand joy and embody truth. Anyone recalls the adorable little girl who asked Amy Adams why Superman isn't with Wonder Woman?
    I don't recall it, but I can imagine Amy's reaction to the girl's question:

😅

It isn't that the baby was not informed or needed to know lore but the baby knew in her mind that it made sense to her. In fact most children when they play will always put superman and wonder woman together. I know I did and I did based on the Superfriends and the fact they always seemed together and seemed to compliment the other as a team. I never much thought about too much once I grew up because I was not into comics even if I did look at tv and movies. It was when I picked up comics I was once again struck that what i thought as a child resonated and it was right and the fact the characters has temperaments that make them connect made me wonder why in the world wasn't this happening. And it was a wonderful thing to see it gradually coming to pass before my eyes because it is probably the most logical , natural couple than anything DC wants to force or tell us should be.
    I too thought that SM/WW makes sense without knowing that they have a romantic history in the comic-books. I think I first considered the idea watching the Smallville tv-series (that has nothing to do with SM/WW) as a rejection of the "I want to be normal to be with Lana" attitude that Clark had on the series.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 03-07-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Superman and Wonder Woman goes skiing!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bun_VioHloX/

“To protect the world from destruction, to defend people from stupid transformations, to obliterate truth and love, to reach the stars at right angles!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buo8SDWHTHf/

I imagine a Kryptonian/Amazon wedding for them, but not living in the same house. I can't picture Diana moving into Metropolis or stuff like that.

I too thought that SM/WW makes sense without knowing that they have a romantic history in the comic-books. I think I first considered the idea watching the Smallville tv-series (that has nothing to do with SM/WW) as a rejection of the "I want to be normal to be with Lana" attitude that Clark had on the series.
    I believe this is the main thing for the younger audience. As Hellacre said, children see their parents as their superheroes. Superman and Wonder Woman are the “Mother” and Father” so in turn, they see themselves as little superheroes. Kids have evolved too. Not many are into the Disney thing, being saved by the Prince or whatever. Young girls feel empowered by seeing Wonder Woman battling evil and saving the world. Kids are rejecting the notion of being “normal” wanting to stand out and be completely themselves, not hiding, not pretending to be less than who they really are.

It’s really not that hard to connect. Obviously
    Tell them.

True. Ha! Thanks Marvel 🤣
    Always thanks Marvel. 😝

However, DC needs to step their game up ASAP. Other companies are doing better with outright similar concepts than they are doing with their own.
    They need to start take note.

Another SuperWonder themed wedding/wedding cake! Simply Beautiful 🤗❤️

🤔 The idea of SMWW getting married wouldn’t happen in the traditional sense. They aren’t bound by tradition. Clark and Diana will have the bond of the souls by lasso or some kind of spiritual ceremony with Eros. Marriage is not what it used to be anyway. As we see in reality, some might not have rings, but have tattooed “rings”, various religions conduct their ceremonies differently. SMWW represents a universal bond, so I believe it would be best as that. They also have their jobs. As I said a couple of posts back, which goes into living arrangements too. They could have a “home base”, but would travel a lot.
    Pretty much the way I too see it. Also, if they have to have a "home base", it shouldn't be located in Metropolis or Washington/London/whatever place Diana lives, but a new place that can be consider of "both" and not just one of them.

“To protect the world from destruction, to defend people from stupid transformations, to obliterate truth and love, to reach the stars at right angles!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buo8SDWHTHf/
    This caption is everything. 🤣

“I have always seen the superheroes only in the cartoons, until I met one who stole my heart.❤️”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuopV-bBlhC/

“Just a friendly a reminder: I am Wonder Woman”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuptZ61B06U/?

I believe this is the main thing for the younger audience. As Hellacre said, children see their parents as their superheroes. Superman and Wonder Woman are the “Mother” and Father” so in turn, they see themselves as little superheroes. Kids have evolved too. Not many are into the Disney thing, being saved by the Prince or whatever. Young girls feel empowered by seeing Wonder Woman battling evil and saving the world. Kids are rejecting the notion of being “normal” wanting to stand out and be completely themselves, not hiding, not pretending to be less than who they really are.
    Pretty much all of the above. I feel that it's so wrong for a character like Superman being ashamed of his powers/heritage and rejecting it to be "normal" or tolerate his gifts only if turn out that they don't get in the way of having a normal life. That's what the first time make me consider a potential SM/WW romance because it would entirely subvert this logic.

Tell them.
    LOL With no hesitation

Always thanks Marvel. 😝
    LOL 🤣

They need to start take note.
    Definitely needs to take note and pay very close attention. It’s all right there though clear as day.

Pretty much the way I too see it. Also, if they have to have a "home base", it shouldn't be located in Metropolis or Washington/London/whatever place Diana lives, but a new place that can be consider of "both" and not just one of them.
    Exactly. It’s not like living in hotels off and on, but somewhere they both like, that feels equally as home and somewhere new. They both need a new setting period to freshen up and broaden things

This caption is everything. 🤣
    Right!! Pokémon influence was on point🤣

Pretty much all of the above. I feel that it's so wrong for a character like Superman being ashamed of his powers/heritage and rejecting it to be "normal" or tolerate his gifts only if turn out that they don't get in the way of having a normal life. That's what the first time make me consider a potential SM/WW romance because it would entirely subvert this logic.
    Yep exactly! It makes you wonder, why is he Superman then if it’s such a burden? He suppose to be of truth but living lies. He suppose to be an inspiration yet ashamed of himself. Its a contradicting illogical narrative that should be questioned and challenged not forced and glossed as right and what should be.

Exactly. It’s not like living in hotels off and on, but somewhere they both like, that feels equally as home and somewhere new. They both need a new setting period to freshen up and broaden things
    Basically a mix of the Fortress of Solitude and Themyscira. 😉

Yep exactly! It makes you wonder, why is he Superman then if it’s such a burden? He suppose to be of truth but living lies. He suppose to be an inspiration yet ashamed of himself. Its a contradicting illogical narrative that should be questioned and challenged not forced and glossed as right and what should be.
    All look like a bunch of cliches put together to make the character feel more complex but they really ended up having the opposite effect for me.