Page 174 of 410 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    It's what I always say DC does not give us what we want but the fans give and still do better than them!!!! SMWW against Steppenwolf, Ares, Zod and Faora! This is the fight in which SMWW can not contain themselves, they would have to use all their powers, all their abilities to survive! They could not worry about the secondary destruction caused in the environment or in any collateral victims. Would they win? Well, new 52 SM and new 52 WW, at their maximum powers, without restrictions could win, yes ... pre-flashpoint SM and pre-flashpoint WW, depending on the writer could win, with much more effort and perhaps with the sacrifice of one of them ... but Rebirth ... tsc ... Rebirth SM and Rebirth WW would not have the slightest ability to win this fight ... Rebirth WW is the weakest WW version I've ever seen.
    These moments here need to be highlighted.

The right questions are raised and answered. They make the sacrifices needed together and whatever after effects they get through it all together. No shortcuts And they came to the conclusion and accepted the fate that if death had to be then it would be an honorable death. This is the kind of “death” that’s way more meaningful. I’m sure there’s more moments similar from Pre52 as well such as “League of One”. That should’ve been done had an adaptation. The limitations set upon Superman and Wonder Woman and the rehashed stories aren’t doing any good.

LOL Rebirth is the total opposite of what it should be the backwards mindset of it doesn’t make any sense.

As for as power levels:
    Superman holds back because he is fighting against himself at the wrong freaking time. He needs to have confidence and Diana needs to train him period. He is strong physically, but emotionally, mentally, and at times strategically/skillfully he is not. Punching hard doesn’t mean anything without the flow of skills.
    Wonder Woman has gone completely backwards. She is to be a demiGodess and one of if not the greatest warrior of the Amazons and fighter in the DCU. But all through rebirth, she’s been getting knocked down so easily. She is now mentally and emotionally weak.
    We’re not talking about making them brutes, but the fights with even street level like villains are embarrassing, especially knowing Superman and Wonder Woman should be going against Gods and powerful intergalactic villains.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 03-11-2019 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    These moments here need to be highlighted.

The right questions are raised and answered. They make the sacrifices needed together and whatever after effects they get through it all together. No shortcuts And they came to the conclusion and accepted the fate that if death had to be then it would be an honorable death. This is the kind of “death” that’s way more meaningful. I’m sure there’s more moments similar from Pre52 as well such as “League of One”. That should’ve been done had an adaptation. The limitations set upon Superman and Wonder Woman and the rehashed stories aren’t doing any good.

LOL Rebirth is the total opposite of what it should be the backwards mindset of it doesn’t make any sense.

As for as power levels:
    Superman holds back because he is fighting against himself at the wrong freaking time. He needs to have confidence and Diana needs to train him period. He is strong physically, but emotionally, mentally, and at times strategically/skillfully he is not. Punching hard doesn’t mean anything without the flow of skills.
    Wonder Woman has gone completely backwards. She is to be a demiGodess and one of if not the greatest warrior of the Amazons and fighter in the DCU. But all through rebirth, she’s been getting knocked down so easily. She is now mentally and emotionally weak.
    We’re not talking about making them brutes, but the fights with even street level like villains are embarrassing, especially knowing Superman and Wonder Woman should be going against Gods and powerful intergalactic villains.
    One thing that bothers me too much is that it lacked to new 52 an event of the dimension of Our Worlds at War ... something universal, intergalactic, that would require of SM, WW and all heroes in general, the maximum of their powers and abilities (and for God's sake do not come up with Darkseid War, that was ridiculous and a mess)! We do not even know 10% of the power of new 52 WW! In fact we do not know the full power capability of WW pre-flashpoint as well ... assuming just how powerful new 52 SM is but still his maximum power was never demanded. Pre-Flashpoint SM died at the hands of Doomsday in a frank fight, so for me his power was already limited ... new 52 died of a kind of cancer, so we know a weakness but no limit of power. We have never really seen Diana explore God mode, we have never seen her evolve this power ... we know that the new 52 Greek gods are shapeshifters and I wonder ... Would Diana develop this power? We know that the new 52 Greek gods can change the size as Giaganta does, would Diana also develop this power? If only her mind was limited to her power, this would be proof that she was perhaps DC's most powerful being and that Batman scene saying that the only weapon capable of stopping her would be the SM would be true! Have you ever imagined the dramatic weight of this situation?

One thing that bothers me too much is that it lacked to new 52 an event of the dimension of Our Worlds at War ... something universal, intergalactic, that would require of SM, WW and all heroes in general, the maximum of their powers and abilities (and for God's sake do not come up with Darkseid War, that was ridiculous and a mess)! We do not even know 10% of the power of new 52 WW! In fact we do not know the full power capability of WW pre-flashpoint as well ... assuming just how powerful new 52 SM is but still his maximum power was never demanded. Pre-Flashpoint SM died at the hands of Doomsday in a frank fight, so for me his power was already limited ... new 52 died of a kind of cancer, so we know a weakness but no limit of power. We have never really seen Diana explore God mode, we have never seen her evolve this power ... we know that the new 52 Greek gods are shapeshifters and I wonder ... Would Diana develop this power? We know that the new 52 Greek gods can change the size as Giaganta does, would Diana also develop this power? If only her mind was limited to her power, this would be proof that she was perhaps DC's most powerful being and that Batman scene saying that the only weapon capable of stopping her would be the SM would be true! Have you ever imagined the dramatic weight of this situation?
    I believe what it boils down to, writers don’t know how to balance the scales of them being the most powerful beings with trying to make them “human” by their definition. It was admitted that Diana being this powerhouse, such a strong stand out, was intimidating. The threads were there for it all to test their powers, test their weaknesses, Diana and Clark having natural conflict and complications within their relationship working through it, however, it was too many limitations still and derailments that halted the progression. There are a lot of stories be it Pre52 or New52 with SMWW that demanded a grander line of thought and creativity. That’s what’s needed even more so now.

I believe what it boils down to, writers don’t know how to balance the scales of them being the most powerful beings with trying to make them “human” by their definition. It was admitted that Diana being this powerhouse, such a strong stand out, was intimidating. The threads were there for it all to test their powers, test their weaknesses, Diana and Clark having natural conflict and complications within their relationship working through it, however, it was too many limitations still and derailments that halted the progression. There are a lot of stories be it Pre52 or New52 with SMWW that demanded a grander line of thought and creativity. That’s what’s needed even more so now.
    One thing I think Bendis is doing right is to create a secret organization, in the style of Court of Owls, to deal with SM, but also, in my opinion, he is doing so messy ... but back to SMWW which is what concerns us, an organization of this, concerned with the union of SMWW, a union that would generate REALLY POWERFUL children, true gods in the face of the Earth, not a child with diluted powers in human dna, which makes him much inferior to the father, on the level of any other existing hero... It would be exposed in such a history the prejudice, fear, racism (yes, racism) that this story could show... fear of the new, fear of the unknown ... and a truly alarming unknown. But let's go to what we have now and let the speculations a little aside:

https://twitter.com/chris__gio/statu...249653760?s=21

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuZkN1gh...on_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuHGc7yH...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-19-2019 at 08:02 AM.

One thing I think Bendis is doing right is to create a secret organization, in the style of Court of Owls, to deal with SM, but also, in my opinion, he is doing so messy ... but back to SMWW which is what concerns us, an organization of this, concerned with the union of SMWW, a union that would generate REALLY POWERFUL children, true gods in the face of the Earth, not a child with diluted powers in human dna, which makes him much inferior to the father, on the level of any other existing hero... It would be exposed in such a history the prejudice, fear, racism (yes, racism) that this story could show... fear of the new, fear of the unknown ... and a truly alarming unknown. But let's go to what we have now and let the speculations a little aside...
    Many other the topics that should be addressed with SMWW (individually or together), needs to be addressed with a creative team that truly understands and can think broader with the POVs. Also the execution, yes. The execution(s) have been lacking a lot and a bit messy creating more questions and than answers.

Is the top pic a tablet case?? 😍 I want it!
    And that DCEU SMWW pic has become quite popular! That alone shows how the two standout so much together, conveying such power and look amazing together!

“You don't cry when someone pushes you down. You get up. You get up and you fight back. And pretty soon nobody's going to shove you anymore because they'll see it's not worth it.”

― Morgan Rhodes, Gathering Darkness

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WONDER-WOMA....c100012.m1985

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now all we need are the mutant hamsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMWW Against Killer Zombies From Outer Space is starting! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

again the art is from the great Gil Sabas.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu2LuxFH...on_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu1d5wJD...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-20-2019 at 06:08 AM.

“You don't cry when someone pushes you down. You get up. You get up and you fight back. And pretty soon nobody's going to shove you anymore because they'll see it's not worth it.”

― Morgan Rhodes, Gathering Darkness

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WONDER-WOMA...IAAOSwTfBchhCW

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now all we need are the mutant hamsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMWW Against Killer Zombies From Outer Space is starting! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

again the art is from the great Gil Sabas.
    New week, new Gil piece!
    Issue 26 or 27 cover remake.

LOL! We have a cover for the weird epic story now just need the actual story. SMWW verses Alien Zombies 🤔 What craziness?!

Cute!

Awe! Teen Diana or SMWW daughter? Either way, she has her superbear! 🤗
    Last edited by LoveStar; 03-11-2019 at 02:19 PM.

New week, new Gil piece!
    Issue 26 or 27 cover remake.

LOL! We have a cover for the weird epic story now just need the actual story. SMWW verses Alien Zombies �� What craziness?!
    Do not forget the giant mutant hamsters!!!!

Awe! Teen Diana or SMWW daughter? Either way, she has her superbear! ��
    Ahhh yes, SMWW daughter or maybe granddaughter... hehehhe why not think about a whole dynasty of SMWW???? We know that only if an almost cataclysmic advent happened and killed one of them, they will be here to see their grandchildren, great-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren and so on... ORRRRRRRRRR maybe this little wonder girl can be Donna and Kal and Diana adopted her ... maybe they could also adopt Conner!

I do not even want to imagine what kind of nasal mucus the children of SM and WW could produce ... it must be something more resistant than titanium !!!!!
    I'd like to see a mini superwonder kid use his mucus as a weapon. Like he sneezes at a bully. When Kal or Diana reprimand him, he replies, "But I didn't hit them..."

Love all the smww children. This little lovely is so cute. Look at her crossing her arms!!! I'd like to see SMWW Wonder child...we have Diana embracing her super children ie the S shield obvious on them from Hunter to all Jonathan, Hyperman and Lara...We need one of Clark holding a child with the W or eagle.

There is no heroic couple that gets as much pet cosplay as smww duo. So SMWW is top when it comes to cosplay in every aspect.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

People portrayed as SM/WW:

"I asked one of my oldest and most talented friends, Eric, to illustrate the twins. this piece goes along with his previous amazing works of Bella and Phia as DC super heroes. His work always blows me away, this is going to look so good in my office!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buu7BzbgwzL/

"I got a chance to do my First Collaboration with @anicaallrounder she is an active blogger on Instagram, I made this piece for her wedding anniversary blog, and I m glad she liked it, it was her wish to make them super hero’s and this is what turns out. Hope you like this too."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BurJlkuHbUL/

"Crazy Superheroes Fan Family!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuaXMA5lwEF/

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I'd like to see a mini superwonder kid use his mucus as a weapon. Like he sneezes at a bully. When Kal or Diana reprimand him, he replies, "But I didn't hit them..."
    OMG! Imagine if by chance this same mucus falls by accident in an experiment in the laboratory of the school of the two, or perhaps in some laboratory of the godfather Batman and, by chemical or physical reaction, this mucus creates life! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk IMAGINE A MONSTER OF SUPERWONDER MUCUS! Something like the movie The Stuff, from 1985 !!! Ok in the movie the monster was a yorgute and such and here will be mucus, no one will eat but would be good fun! Kkkkkk

Do not forget the giant mutant hamsters!!!!
    Right right! Of course!

Ahhh yes, SMWW daughter or maybe granddaughter... hehehhe why not think about a whole dynasty of SMWW???? We know that only if an almost cataclysmic advent happened and killed one of them, they will be here to see their grandchildren, great-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren and so on... ORRRRRRRRRR maybe this little wonder girl can be Donna and Kal and Diana adopted her ... maybe they could also adopt Conner!
    I believe Soule had an idea for Donna. She was to be introduced in SMWW I believe during his WW centric arc. I would like to know what his plan was. If it was to be a mentor role for Kal and Diana that would’ve been great. Conner too and another missed opportunity was Wonderstar. Circe creation reformed and not turn out to be Magog. That seemed a bit lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Oh YES!!! LOL 🤣 Perfect!

Love all the smww children. This little lovely is so cute. Look at her crossing her arms!!! I'd like to see SMWW Wonder child...we have Diana embracing her super children ie the S shield obvious on them from Hunter to all Jonathan, Hyperman and Lara...We need one of Clark holding a child with the W or eagle.
    Really hope for Golden Child, Jon is more WonderBoy

There is no heroic couple that gets as much pet cosplay as smww duo. So SMWW is top when it comes to cosplay in every aspect.
    Truth!

More SuperWonder with "Krypto"!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu0NWtsH...on_share_sheet

"In life. it's not where you go, it's who you travel with."

- Charles Schulz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuxSP_Jj...on_share_sheet

"Congratulations to our winner of #SanValentin, they make us happy when we reach their hearts ������ We hope you enjoy it very much ������"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BumwUvED...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-19-2019 at 08:14 AM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

True! Well as long the therapist be other than Harley Quinn will be fine.
    I think that their couple problems will drive crazy any therapist.

YES!!!! Imagine a meteor falling on Earth and bringing inside it space zombies of Alpha Centaur and then they start attacking everyone but apparently only SM and WW together with hamsters who have mutated due to the radiation of the meteor are immune to bites ... Then SMWW mounted on giant radioactive hamsters fight the extraterrestrial zombies to save Earth! The title could be: SMWW Against the Killer Zombies From Outer Space! Stephen Chiodo, director of the absolute classic of B movies, Killer Clowns From Outer Space, could produce this pearl!
    WB is wasting moneys to produce multi-million dollars blockbusters instead of investing into cheap Horror B-movies like this one. 🤣

Ohhh more, more.... continues...
    After SM goes in the sixth dimension and comes back older, he brings Diana with him to show her the future. Their future selves are married and have two children, a (wonder) girl and a (super) boy, twins. 😎

I do not even want to imagine what kind of nasal mucus the children of SM and WW could produce ... it must be something more resistant than titanium !!!!!
    Should we get into body-horror territory here? 😅

🤣 We have gotten some of the goofiest scenarios/ideas brought up!
    It’s a great opportunity for the kids to tease Godfather Bat with the saying “bats in the cave”.
    lol. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I think that their couple problems will drive crazy any therapist.
    🤔 Serious question: Would there actually be any problems they would have to go to therapy?

WB is wasting moneys to produce multi-million dollars blockbusters instead of investing into cheap Horror B-movies like this one. 🤣
    This is better than most of the multi-million dollar blockbusters 🤭

After SM goes in the sixth dimension and comes back older, he brings Diana with him to show her the future. Their future selves are married and have two children, a (wonder) girl and a (super) boy, twins. 😎
    What a dream😌

lol. 🤣
    Had to do it! 🤣 That joke is on point