Page 177 of 410 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 6144

“It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s our latest podcast with @crystalbridges about their incredible operation and current exhibit “Men of Steel, Women of Wonder.”

https://twitter.com/bentonvillecvb/s...38232210313216

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    “It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s our latest podcast with @crystalbridges about their incredible operation and current exhibit “Men of Steel, Women of Wonder.”

https://twitter.com/bentonvillecvb/s...38232210313216
    They totally feel the roles, lol.

Is it me or it's a few weeks that we don't get anything new from the exhibit... art or articles? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    They totally feel the roles, lol.

Is it me or it's a few weeks that we don't get anything new from the exhibit... art or articles? 🤔
    LOL for sure!

I haven’t kept up with the dates but I believe it’s suppose to be a tour. So maybe within the next spot we will see more articles. Hopefully.

LOL for sure!

I haven’t kept up with the dates but I believe it’s suppose to be a tour. So maybe within the next spot we will see more articles. Hopefully.
    Ah, I probably missed that detail. The articles were really interesting and insightful, so I really hope for more.

Superman vs. Wonder Woman. But it’s not the kind of fight you would expect. 🤔 I wonder the inspiration for this and what does it mean?

SMWW is a celebration all year round with the smaller yet very meaningful events such as weddings, birthdays, just themed parties period, maternity shoots etc... Then the big waves come in with Holidays and now special national days that were still unexpected like International Women’s day.

LOL the people who weren’t posted here were posted on tumblr, retweeted on twitter or reposted on IG, and even still on those platforms, not all were but got as many as possible!
    It would've been disappointing for some don't be even on the Tumblr/Twitter shortlists. ��
    I noticed an interesting phenomenon with SMWW ... DC did everything not only to finish the romance but also to erase it from its history but nevertheless there was not a significant decrease of posts about them ... of course there was a fall in the posts number since the company does not give us new stories, new arts, but it was not drastic! What I noticed is that people who did not manifest themselves while the couple were active started talking about them, commenting, assuming they are shippers.
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-12-2019 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    I noticed an interesting phenomenon with SMWW ... DC did everything not only to finish the romance but also to erase it from its history but nevertheless there was not a significant decrease of posts about them ... of course there was a fall in the posts number since the company does not give us new stories, new arts, but it was not drastic! What I noticed is that people who did not manifest themselves while the couple were active started talking about them, commenting, assuming they are shippers.
    SMWW has had a long history and development before new52. That doesn’t just go away just because of a forced biased narrative that couldn’t stand anyway creating contrivances, plot holes, and no significant development. Also, keep in mind outside of comics, SMWW is still being promoted/marketed as a couple with merch. Then we have simply the natural gravitation toward the pair regardless of what’s said what we should accept and love.
    I think a slight decrease if it was, (but I don’t really think so 🤔 )was because of the jabs against the pair made some lose the motivation and just didn’t care all together. It was just distasteful and bad to throw a whole era under the bus and insult fans. However once that phase was over which didn’t take long, the support of SMWW continues strong.
    The dynamic they have, is obviously one that many want to mimic but can’t. SMWW is more than about shipping. What we love about them is that their dynamic is very much real in connection of real world relationships. They were friends, best friends with complicated evolving feelings. Partners. They are both inspirations and motivations as individual characters and a couple.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 03-12-2019 at 09:03 AM.

SMWW has had a long history and development before new52. That doesn’t just go away just because of a forced biased narrative that couldn’t stand anyway creating contrivances, plot holes, and no significant development. Also, keep in mind outside of comics, SMWW is still being promoted/marketed as a couple with merch. Then we have simply the natural gravitation toward the pair regardless of what’s said what we should accept and love.
    I think a slight decrease if it was, (but I don’t really think so �� )was because of the jabs against the pair made some lose the motivation and just didn’t care all together. It was just distasteful and bad to throw a whole era under the bus and insult fans. However once that phase was over which didn’t take long, the support of SMWW continues strong.
    The dynamic they have, is obviously one that many want to mimic but can’t. SMWW is more than about shipping. What we love about them is that their dynamic is very much real in connection of real world relationships. They were friends, best friends with complicated evolving feelings. Partners. They are both inspirations and motivations as individual charcters and a couple.
    I think the fact that there is a lot of merch with them as a couple, including official merch with the authorization of DC itself shows that even the company is not unanimous in determining who the ideal pair is for SM or WW! The fact that Bendis is changing everything in the history of SM, everything that has been determined by previous writers after new 52, also means that what they did was just a transition, a story that only existed to denigrate the SMWW relationship and served only to please the haters of the couple ... A hot air balloon that went up fast but did not have much autonomy of flight.

SuperWonder Skit for gender reveal! ❤️💙
    This has been an increasing trend too! If it’s not with a cake or balloon pop, the dad might have on the shirt to be revealed.

SuperWonder Skit for gender reveal! ❤️��
    This has been an increasing trend too! If it’s not with a cake or balloon pop, the dad might have on the shirt to be revealed.

OMG this is awesome!!!! A real show! Seriously, SMWW is present in all layers and very connected to family reunions !!!! This girl when she grows up may repeat this ceremony when she knows the sex of her possible baby ... maybe this will become a tradition ... it makes me very happy and proud.

SuperWonder Skit for gender reveal! ❤️💙

Nice find. It's really fascinating seeing all the trends associated to SM/WW (or SM/WW being associated to various trends?) and it keeping going beyond the simple fiction.

I think the fact that there is a lot of merch with them as a couple, including official merch with the authorization of DC itself shows that even the company is not unanimous in determining who the ideal pair is for SM or WW! The fact that Bendis is changing everything in the history of SM, everything that has been determined by previous writers after new 52, also means that what they did was just a transition, a story that only existed to denigrate the SMWW relationship and served only to please the haters of the couple ... A hot air balloon that went up fast but did not have much autonomy of flight.
    Exactly! Especially the bolded part. Look, can’t claim one thing when actual facts proves another thing. Even DC, as it has been pointed out, in encyclopedias, character history, WW’s 75th anniversary, it all honors the truth of what the SMWW relationship has been. No obvious contrived biased revisionist history writing will change what has concretely already been.
    Pairings like BatCat and Joker/Harley have the advantage of being within the same franchise so paired merch can and should be automatic for them when it comes to joint merch marketing. Even AquaMera with the success of the movie or any other pair that’s within the same franchise and considered traditional. SMWW should have a “disadvantage” because of the shaky excuse used is that they aren’t of the same franchise and not considered “Traditional”. However, what’s so great and unique about SMWW, is that it over comes all the excuses and continues to show the pairing’s value together. Marketed together continuously more than the “traditional” pairs. What other comic book pair can say they’ve had a joint his/her fragrance?

OMG this is awesome!!!! A real show! Seriously, SMWW is present in all layers and very connected to family reunions !!!! This girl when she grows up may repeat this ceremony when she knows the sex of her possible baby ... maybe this will become a tradition ... it makes me very happy and proud.
    Yep! I love these gender reveals or the WonderMom body paintings 🤗

Nice find. It's really fascinating seeing all the trends associated to SM/WW (or SM/WW being associated to various trends?) and it keeping going beyond the simple fiction.
    Yes, it really is! As you said, it’s become a mindset! 😉

Exactly! Especially the bolded part. Look, can’t claim one thing when actual facts proves another thing. Even DC, as it has been pointed out, in encyclopedias, character history, WW’s 75th anniversary, it all honors the truth of what the SMWW relationship has been. No obvious contrived biased revisionist history writing will change what has concretely already been.
    Pairings like BatCat and Joker/Harley have the advantage of being within the same franchise so paired merch can and should be automatic for them when it comes to joint merch marketing. Even AquaMera with the success of the movie or any other pair that’s within the same franchise and considered traditional. SMWW should have a “disadvantage” because of the shaky excuse used is that they aren’t of the same franchise and not considered “Traditional”. However, what’s so great and unique about SMWW, is that it over comes all the excuses and continues to show the pairing’s value together. Marketed together continuously more than the “traditional” pairs. What other comic book pair can say they’ve had a joint his/her fragrance?
    Exactly!!!! So I consider SMWW one of the most iconic couples and one of the most powerful! They are not an idea originally presented, people have not met them since the first issue of a franchise, they are an idea created by the audience of the two franchises not satisfied with the partners originally determined to both! SMWW is really popular because it was the people who elected them, elevated them! A people who do not care about franchises, who do not care about any inconvenience this may have ... and a people that will continue to like them together regardless of what the company says, they are immune to any indoctrination! this is the true meaning of the word success! They are a couple by popular acclaim and not by default!

Exactly!!!! So I consider SMWW one of the most iconic couples and one of the most powerful! They are not an idea originally presented, people have not met them since the first issue of a franchise, they are an idea created by the audience of the two franchises not satisfied with the partners originally determined to both! SMWW is really popular because it was the people who elected them, elevated them! A people who do not care about franchises, who do not care about any inconvenience this may have ... and a people that will continue to like them together regardless of what the company says, they are immune to any indoctrination! this is the true meaning of the word success! They are a couple by popular acclaim and not by default!

Yes! SMWW earns what it has achieved because of actual development. It’s not default and that actually is a very good thing because that means the demand to truly think creatively, truly dig deep within these characters is set and expected. There isn’t this sort of lazy comfort trying to make superficial things seem more deep. We aren’t accepting anything just because.

Yes! SMWW earns what it has achieved because of actual development. It’s not default and that actually is a very good thing because that means the demand to truly think creatively, truly dig deep within these characters is set and expected. There isn’t this sort of lazy comfort trying to make superficial things seem more deep. We aren’t accepting anything just because.
    Exactly! SMWW fans are really interested in the relationship because it is the reason of you read the book! SMWW is not a book about SM or WW who by chance is in a relationship, SMWW is a book about a relationship of SMWW who by chance have action, adventure, mystery and romance!