Page 195 of 410 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 6144

Rafael Grampa posted this on his IG story! Could this be our first unofficial tease to “Golden Child”?

More than likely. But it is confirmed, it’s a (not so) secret, probably too spoilery
    Can’t wait so see the whole thing, preview pages with the official announcement!! Hoping it’s soon!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Rafael Grampa posted this on his IG story! Could this be our first unofficial tease to “Golden Child”?

More than likely. But it is confirmed, it’s a (not so) secret, probably too spoilery
    Can’t wait so see the whole thing, preview pages with the official announcement!! Hoping it’s soon!
    I'm sure it's from "Golden Child", I don't think Grampa is currently working on another secret DC project.

Btw, could it be a "First Look" of Jonathan's boots? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Very cute mugs. I did not expect the surprise, good job
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Where you saw those?
    Keychain from SMWW 8 and 12
    Cellphone symbol from SMWW 8
    Gauntlets from pre52 story when he died

I'm sure it's from "Golden Child", I don't think Grampa is currently working on another secret DC project.

Btw, could it be a "First Look" of Jonathan's boots? 🤔
    He has only done a couple of variant covers I believe but yeah “Golden Child”, is the only project I’ve heard.

🤔 From the design it sort of looks more like a girl boot if Lara was wearing casual clothes.

Various SM/WW tattoos:

"Half superman half wonderwoman 🙌🏻 Thanks"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvMlYHPFLYP/

"Tribute from a super daughter to a super Dad is a super man 😅. 💥👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💥."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvZI5ayFJuI/

"#supermantattoo and #wonderwoman #couplestattoo finally found someone cool enough to get a #tattoo with me. Thanks for the #birthdaygift #mylove"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvXxgxJn622/

Various SM/WW tattoos:

"Half superman half wonderwoman 🙌🏻 Thanks"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvMlYHPFLYP/
    WOW!!! Very unique design! Love it!!! Reminds me of the SMWW Halloween cover by Bill Sienkiewicz

"Tribute from a super daughter to a super Dad is a super man 😅. 💥👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💥."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvZI5ayFJuI/

"#supermantattoo and #wonderwoman #couplestattoo finally found someone cool enough to get a #tattoo with me. Thanks for the #birthdaygift #mylove"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvXxgxJn622/
    The sentimental tat posts are always heartwarming. Love the placements!

Keychain from SMWW 8 and 12
    Cellphone symbol from SMWW 8
    Gauntlets from pre52 story when he died
    Now I recall some, I should check the cellphone one.

He has only done a couple of variant covers I believe but yeah “Golden Child”, is the only project I’ve heard.

🤔 From the design it sort of looks more like a girl boot if Lara was wearing casual clothes.
    Hmmm... it could be. Anyway, it'll be awhile before we'll see anything more concrete from this book.

Now I recall some, I should check the cellphone one.
    It’s a small panel when she’s talking to Cat

Hmmm... it could be. Anyway, it'll be awhile before we'll see anything more concrete from this book.
    😭 LOL when though?! Need more info soon soon.

"There's nothing more satisfying than seeing a happy and smiling child. I always help in any way I can, even if it's just by signing an autograph. A child's smile is worth more than all the money in the world."
    - Lionel Messi

I can not accept dark superheroes, so I do not accept a Superman who, at some point, stops being kind. A Superman or WW who becomes a murderer for whatever reason ... I do not speak of a "necessary" or collateral death, I mean intentional deaths... I can not accept and I will not accept.

"See you when I see you, Gab! Thanks for bringing your light to the family in the dimmest of circumstances!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvY6wYfF...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-25-2019 at 08:14 AM.

"There's nothing more satisfying than seeing a happy and smiling child. I always help in any way I can, even if it's just by signing an autograph. A child's smile is worth more than all the money in the world."
    - Lionel Messi
    Lovely quote as always!

I can not accept dark superheroes, so I do not accept a Superman who, at some point, stops being kind. A Superman or WW who becomes a murderer for whatever reason ... I do not speak of a "necessary" or collateral death, I mean intentional deaths... I can not accept and I will not accept.
    It’s about balance not going to the extremes either way. We don’t need the heroes stagnate with outdated views, we don’t need them smiling, and happy go lucky all the time, as we don’t need them depressed tipping the line of villainy. Superman and Wonder Woman are inspirational, motivational good heroes, yet very complexed and do have flaws.

"See you when I see you, Gab! Thanks for bringing your light to the family in the dimmest of circumstances!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvY6wYfF...on_share_sheet
    This is so sweet!!! We need more and more of this kind of representation.

It’s about balance not going to the extremes either way. We don’t need the heroes stagnate with outdated views, we don’t need them smiling, and happy go lucky all the time, as we don’t need them depressed tipping the line of villainy. Superman and Wonder Woman are inspirational, motivational good heroes, yet very complexed and do have flaws.
    "When you get bored on a Saturday Night at work and decide to draw on your coworker’s dry erase board!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvYyZ2mA...on_share_sheet

Can you see the word next to SM in this drawing above? It's HOPE, HOPE! This is what SM represents H O P E! This is what DC does since the infamous game Injustice, takes from SM the greatest power of him that is the hope. This is killing SM so as to take away the power of love from WW is to kill WW. Transforming the father and mother of superheroes into dark and hopeless creatures is enacting the death of the "super heroes" genre, is to enact the death of the industry.

"More fanart completed. Diana knows how to hook her man, that is, her Superman."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvaxdkAl...on_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvKV5XUH...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-25-2019 at 06:55 PM.

"When you get bored on a Saturday Night at work and decide to draw on your coworker’s dry erase board!"

Can you see the word next to SM in this drawing above? It's HOPE, HOPE! This is what SM represents H O P E! This is what DC does since the infamous game Injustice, takes from SM the greatest power of him that is the hope. This is killing SM so as to take away the power of love from WW is to kill WW. Transforming the father and mother of superheroes into dark and hopeless creatures is enacting the death of the "super heroes" genre, is to enact the death of the industry.
    This exactly. Superman and Wonder Woman have their own natural individual conflicts that doesn’t have to go to the extremes. They are suppose to deal with exploring “the complex relationship of societal issues, such as: social justice, national identity, American values, and humanity” also “their heroic ideals presented next to intense critiques of issues currently affecting American society.” That doesn’t mean go through a down hill spiral of destructing them which will end up hurting them more so in the long run.

This exactly. Superman and Wonder Woman have their own natural individual conflicts that doesn’t have to go to the extremes. They are suppose to deal with exploring “the complex relationship of societal issues, such as: social justice, national identity, American values, and humanity” also “their heroic ideals presented next to intense critiques of issues currently affecting American society.” That doesn’t mean go through a down hill spiral of destructing them which will end up hurting them more so in the long run.
    Nobody here is asking the heroes to be smiling and optimistic all the time, I always criticized those who wrote to Diana incorruptible all the time, but what we expect from the heroes is that before that last step, before the final fall, that they remember who they are , let them leave the bottom of the pit! We need this even though this is almost impossible for us humans, we need this example!

Nobody here is asking the heroes to be smiling and optimistic all the time, I always criticized those who wrote to Diana incorruptible all the time, but what we expect from the heroes is that before that last step, before the final fall, that they remember who they are , let them leave the bottom of the pit! We need this even though this is almost impossible for us humans, we need this example!
    Right! Clark and Diana are suppose to go through things that exceed the normal yet are very much relatable and connects to us in ways as they have and we see here. From their individual deals of how they group up, feeling isolated because of their gifts to being who they are as heroes and meeting each other creating a bond that’s very much connected with real world couples. It’s called having balance with the ordinary to extraordinary aspects. There seems to be a line of misunderstanding with this.

Right! Clark and Diana are suppose to go through things that exceed the normal yet are very much relatable and connects to us in ways as they have and we see here. From their individual deals of how they group up, feeling isolated because of their gifts to being who they are as heroes and meeting each other creating a bond that’s very much connected with real world couples. It’s called having balance with the ordinary to extraordinary aspects. There seems to be a line of misunderstanding with this.
    See SMWW dealing with this, one helping the other, both understanding what the other goes through, the level of loneliness, the feeling of being different, the need to be accepted and to accept, the discovery of love, an independent partner with who can count... all this while growing up as people and heroes. It is impossible not to identify with this.