Page 196 of 410 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Art by Karl Comenador:

"SM/WW & Aquaman"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WONDER-WOMA...-/382854431884

Illustration by Marcus Cardenas-Rocco:

"One of the oldest prints I carry today ... some times I want to update it but then I still love it so much I never do"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvZTXOAh4qZ/

Art by Gilberto Queiroz:

"I finished this almost with only Paint Tool Sai. Learning..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvaAHI7H4EF/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 03-25-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Art by Karl Comenador:

"SM/WW & Aquaman"

Hehehehehe while Aquaman works SMWW have fun! Kkkkkkkkkkkk

"One of the oldest prints I carry today ... some times I want to update it but then I still love it so much I never do"

Sooooooooo cute!!!!!

Art by Gilberto Queiroz:

Loved!!!!

Art by Karl Comenador:

"SM/WW & Aquaman"

Clark and Diana on an underwater date. Arthur the wingman helping out so there won’t be any interruptions!
    Fanfic writers...make this happen! 🤣👍

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Clark and Diana on an underwater date. Arthur the wingman helping out so there won’t be any interruptions!
    Fanfic writers...make this happen! ����
    Arthur and Mera are SMWW shippers!!!! They yearn for another double date!

“Sometimes even Superman needs a Wonder Woman!! Engagement photos done right!!!”

https://www.facebook.com/1594007191/...552418?sfns=mo

Sometimes even Superman needs a Wonder Woman!! Engagement photos done right!!!”

https://www.facebook.com/1594007191/...552418?sfns=mo
    Sometimes? After recent events I must say that he always needs, that is if he wants to stay Super and stay man!

Rafael Grampa posted this on his IG story! Could this be our first unofficial tease to “Golden Child”?

More than likely. But it is confirmed, it’s a (not so) secret, probably too spoilery
    Can’t wait so see the whole thing, preview pages with the official announcement!! Hoping it’s soon!
    OH my. I am so excited for this. It looks a little like Gal's WW boots.

Could it be a Greek variation?

At least we know the person wearing it flies. Unless Lara changed her costume...it could very well be Jonathan.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Arthur and Mera are SMWW shippers!!!! They yearn for another double date!
    We needed more double dates than the short story from the annual. It showed the potential of an epic team up.

Sometimes? After recent events I must say that he always needs, that is if he wants to stay Super and stay man!
    Heh...true 🤣 Diana gives Kal the tough love, and real talk he needs to stay true to himself, no hesitation when it comes to his responsibilities and keeping his priorities in line.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post

At least we know the person wearing it flies. Unless Lara changed her costume...it could very well be Jonathan.
    Did not think of this! Ok.. seriously we need more 😭
    Last edited by LoveStar; 03-25-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Jonathan as a teen boy????? OMG our baby boy will be a handsome teen???? OH MY HEART!

Can you see the word next to SM in this drawing above? It's HOPE, HOPE! This is what SM represents H O P E! This is what DC does since the infamous game Injustice, takes from SM the greatest power of him that is the hope. This is killing SM so as to take away the power of love from WW is to kill WW. Transforming the father and mother of superheroes into dark and hopeless creatures is enacting the death of the "super heroes" genre, is to enact the death of the industry.
    Today I read the rest of ideas from the DCEU and the direction it was supposed to go and I was appalled. Not to see a guy who obviously doesn't know much nor care for Superman get him wrong but that some fans think that is what Superman is...a weak willed man, who puts one person over his morals, billions of lives, and even the lives of other heroes. A Superman that would turn evil because he basically was never built from the ground up as a hero and his entire motivation is wrong. And to think this is how many newer fans see him, how many detractors of him see him ( and they are right to scoff at him) and the way DC clearly want to see him and parts of the fandom because they are more concerned about who he is sleeping with than the kind of hero he is supposed to be or the villain he never should become. I thank God that nowhere Superman and Wonder Woman have been dearest friends or lovers in canon or in a well told story Superman ever goes off the rails even if Diana passes away or he passes away. He stays a hero. As does she. They value the earth and they both have integrity and goodness in their dna. They are real heroes. It has never been about themselves...even when they dated. I would HATE it if Clark ever turned evil or leave his duty for Diana or vice versa. Whether it preflashpoint, new 52, KC and DK or where ever they have been close...Clark and Diana understand who they are, know their duty, and the idea they would need any one person to keep them sane...only a person with a very emotionally unstable personality and frail psyche is that weak. We have been saying here how wrong that line of thinking is and that DC keeps running with it. It makes mockery of Hope itself.

Thank you god for Patty. I only hope now they do not do to Wonder Woman in the DCEU what they did to Superman. Heroism has nothing to do with who you are romancing. Marvel has shown that men and women do not need to be with anyone necessarily to protect and stand up for innocents or save the world. Can Charles Soule come back to SMWW one day? That guy just got SMWW from the start.

The world comes first. The day that stopped.. ie.they put each other before the greater good, and innocents...then they knew they were not being true to themselves. I love that.
    Last edited by hellacre; 03-25-2019 at 06:52 PM.

Art by Karl Comenador:

"SM/WW & Aquaman"

Art by Gilberto Queiroz:

Oh my how wonderful. Arthur and Mera always shipped SMWW along with our good pal Barry. I can imagine Arthur having Clark's back.

The second one is too cute!!!

Today I read the rest of ideas from the DCEU and the direction it was supposed to go and I was appalled. Not to see a guy who obviously doesn't know much nor care for Superman get him wrong but that some fans think that is what Superman is...a weak willed man, who puts one person over his morals, billions of lives, and even the lives of other heroes.
    If you see in SM just the super-powerful alien you will accept this distorted view of Superman. if you see him as the personified hope will not accept this.

A Superman that would turn evil because he basically was never built from the ground up as a hero and his entire motivation is wrong. And to think this is how many newer fans see him, how many detractors of him see him ( and they are right to scoff at him) and the way DC clearly want to see him and parts of the fandom because they are more concerned about who he is sleeping with than the kind of hero he is supposed to be or the villain he never should become.
    For a long time we've heard people saying that SM was boring and now we hear that he is a being that we can not trust and propound to villainy... when will DC hit who he really is?

I thank God that nowhere Superman and Wonder Woman have been dearest friends or lovers in canon or in a well told story Superman ever goes off the rails even if Diana passes away or he passes away. He stays a hero. As does she. They value the earth and they both have integrity and goodness in their dna. They are real heroes. It has never been about themselves...even when they dated. I would HATE it if Clark ever turned evil or leave his duty for Diana or vice versa. Whether it preflashpoint, new 52, KC and DK or where ever they have been close...Clark and Diana understand who they are, know their duty, and the idea they would need any one person to keep them sane...only a person with a very emotionally unstable personality and frail psyche is that weak. We have been saying here how wrong that line of thinking is and that DC keeps running with it. It makes mockery of Hope itself.
    SMWW's love is a healthy love, a true love and not neurosis or dependence! It is a love that expands beyond themselves, that make them love everything around them, it is a contagious love, it is a love that makes them grow as people and heroes ... it is a love that, if one of them is missing , they will swarm it in the surroundings, in nature, in a child's smile, in a certain light, in the reflection of the summer sun in the city. It is a love that conveys peace and that only brings the best of people to the skin.

Thank you god for Patty. I only hope now they do not do to Wonder Woman in the DCEU what they did to Superman. Heroism has nothing to do with who you are romancing. Marvel has shown that men and women do not need to be with anyone necessarily to protect and stand up for innocents or save the world. Can Charles Soule come back to SMWW one day? That guy just got SMWW from the start.

The world comes first. The day that stopped.. ie.they put each other before the greater good, and innocents...then they knew they were not being true to themselves. I love that.
    Charles showed us the true spirit of new 52 SMWW ... I admire him for that.
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-25-2019 at 07:34 PM.

Today I read the rest of ideas from the DCEU and the direction it was supposed to go and I was appalled. Not to see a guy who obviously doesn't know much nor care for Superman get him wrong but that some fans think that is what Superman is...a weak willed man, who puts one person over his morals, billions of lives, and even the lives of other heroes. A Superman that would turn evil because he basically was never built from the ground up as a hero and his entire motivation is wrong. And to think this is how many newer fans see him, how many detractors of him see him ( and they are right to scoff at him) and the way DC clearly want to see him and parts of the fandom because they are more concerned about who he is sleeping with than the kind of hero he is supposed to be or the villain he never should become. I thank God that nowhere Superman and Wonder Woman have been dearest friends or lovers in canon or in a well told story Superman ever goes off the rails even if Diana passes away or he passes away. He stays a hero. As does she. They value the earth and they both have integrity and goodness in their dna. They are real heroes. It has never been about themselves...even when they dated. I would HATE it if Clark ever turned evil or leave his duty for Diana or vice versa. Whether it preflashpoint, new 52, KC and DK or where ever they have been close...Clark and Diana understand who they are, know their duty, and the idea they would need any one person to keep them sane...only a person with a very emotionally unstable personality and frail psyche is that weak. We have been saying here how wrong that line of thinking is and that DC keeps running with it. It makes mockery of Hope itself.

I love this too! This is what Superman and Wonder Woman suppose to be about. As we’ve expressed before Soule knows SM and WW being an immigration lawyer, he looks at the broader view, sympahizing and emphasizing as well as having respect for them both as individual characters. He knew how to keep the balance between them, knew how to challenge their relationship with the natural conflicts they had, knew the right questions to ask and answer diving into their relationship. It wasn’t a sappy superficial love story. It was a partnership that was growing and developing as it should. The give and take. Staying true to themselves, keeping their priorities in check, having integrity and respect.

If you see in SM just the super-powerful alien you will accept this distorted view of Superman. if you see him as the personified hope will not accept this.
    That’s the things. Superman isn’t just a super-powerful alien period. He was raised with good values and morals instilled within him. That doesn’t go away. He and Diana have pure hearts of gold. He isn’t space Jesus but he is or suppose to be a good honorable (Super) man period.

For a long time we've heard people saying that SM was boring and now we hear that he is a being that we can not trust and propound to villainy... when will DC hit who he really is?
    Superman is boring when he is limited to outdated superficial tropes. Killing him isn’t inspirational nor compelling. Having him mope and so stuck on human normalcy instead of embracing his own extraordinary “normal” and his purpose isn’t it either.

SMWW's love is a healthy love, a true love and not neurosis or dependence! It is a love that expands beyond themselves, that make them love everything around them, it is a contagious love, it is a love that makes them grow as people and heroes ... it is a love that, if one of them is missing , they will swarm it in the surroundings, in nature, in a child's smile, in a certain light, in the reflection of the summer sun in the city. It is a love that conveys peace and that only brings the best of people to the skin.
    Beautiful! Yes! This is it! ❤️

Charles showed us the true spirit of SMWW ... I admire him for that.
    Still wish he could finish his story one day. Especially his Wonder Woman arc
    Last edited by LoveStar; 03-25-2019 at 07:44 PM.

I love this too! This is what Superman and Wonder Woman suppose to be about. As we’ve expressed before Soule knows SM and WW being an immigration lawyer, he looks at the broader view, sympahizing and emphasizing as well as having respect for them both as individual characters. He knew how to keep the balance between them, knew how to challenge their relationship with the natural conflicts they had, knew the right questions to ask and answer diving into their relationship. It wasn’t a sappy superficial love story. It was a partnership that was growing and developing as it should. The give and take. Staying true to themselves, keeping their priorities in check, having integrity and respect.
    A healthy relationship, a true love.

Still wish he could finish his story one day. Especially his Wonder Woman arc
    I really want him to write a novella or a book like The Oracle Year, the one he recently wrote. I wanted him to put everything, absolutely everything he feels for them, to write every word he believes he can show, as he himself said, that their love is true.

A healthy relationship, a true love.
    It’s really not that difficult. It’s complexed, takes creativity, devotion and the writer’s emotions truly put in. It takes this with any and every story though, period. Their relationship has been genuinely developed throughout the years. A representation of “falling in love with your best friend”. But again it’s nothing overly sappy or trying to force some obnoxious fairtytale nonsense. It’s a real relationship connected to the real world relationships on an extraordinary level.

I really want him to write a novella or a book like The Oracle Year, the one he recently wrote. I wanted him to put everything, absolutely everything he feels for them, to write every word he believes he can show, as he himself said, that their love is true.
    Yes! Soule doesn’t need to be limited. He has ideas that need(ed) to be properly fleshed out the way he wanted.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 03-25-2019 at 08:42 PM.