Page 199 of 410 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Yes. Landmines, Aids, Domestic Violence, to bring attention to Natural Disasters, Immigration, Empowerment, Relationships, Motivation, LGBT, Social awareness and change for so many causes...they are used in the exhibition, used on murals, they hang in art galleries, ...yet people want to minimize and undermine their power and impact. We keep showing the receipts.
    Superman and Wonder Woman’s true purpose as individuals and as a partnership, has had constant positive representation from the outside which is what clearly matters. From doctors/therapist too even saying stand proud as if an individual is Superman and Wonder Woman with the heroic poses and that builds confidence. Forced contrivances don’t hold water to the natural development, message and history, this is why the impact continues on in such a meaningful way.

Most smww fans will recognize the League of One Homage here.

via Wonder Woman Mural C Full SDCCby Logan Faerber for Clade Design in DC SDCC

https://dribbble.com/shots/6007769-W...al-C-Full-SDCC
    Aw! Instead of rehashing, DC should be trying to develop and emphasize on stories such as this. It’s a beautiful and unique story for Wonder Woman.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

We rarely post SM/WW memes in the thread, here are some I came across in the past weeks to make up for it:

"True inspiration comes from within the soul. To be motivated is to be touched within the mind. Never allow anything to come in between your greatness. The real power, is having someone see the hero in you, even when others can't see your face. You will always inspire and motivate the one standing next to you, the one who truly sees you...through it all. 👑👑"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuzgchlAnE1/

"💪🏻💪🏻 ladies...you are all WonderWomen deserving of a Superman! Don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise! 😉💖"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvOTSOJnvbo/

"#superwonder #powercouple #otp #cute #soulmates #couplesgoals #clarkxdiana"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bttoy_snLEJ/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    We rarely post SM/WW memes in the thread, here are some I came across in the past weeks to make up for it:

"True inspiration comes from within the soul. To be motivated is to be touched within the mind. Never allow anything to come in between your greatness. The real power, is having someone see the hero in you, even when others can't see your face. You will always inspire and motivate the one standing next to you, the one who truly sees you...through it all. 👑👑"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuzgchlAnE1/

"💪🏻💪🏻 ladies...you are all WonderWomen deserving of a Superman! Don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise! 😉💖"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvOTSOJnvbo/

"#superwonder #powercouple #otp #cute #soulmates #couplesgoals #clarkxdiana"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bttoy_snLEJ/
    LOVE these! SMWW couple motivational memes are shared a lot. And if it’s not a meme, it’s meejay’s art with an inspiring caption. I love seeing when couples tag each other. It’s adorable. This is the connection we mean and talk about. The representation of a healthy, strong relationship of equals. Superman and Wonder Woman is a mindset for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Aw, maybe one day in an official ongoing Elseworld series we might see this. One can only hope. *crosses fingers & toes*.

Edit - Is the above too much to ask for DC? Just give us a SMWW AU and let the books compete if you so desire. Let the best one win (Marvel at least, for all their faults, did this for Spider Marriage fans with RYV).
    Last edited by Celgress; 03-27-2019 at 04:03 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Aw, maybe one day in an official ongoing Elseworld series we might see this. One can only hope. *crosses fingers & toes*.

Edit - Is the above too much to ask for DC? Just give us a SMWW AU and let the books compete if you so desire. Let the best one win (Marvel at least, for all their faults, did this for Spider Marriage fans with RYV).
    We have “Golden Child” coming up. Showed in a previous post the artist gave a very very small tease. But would like an elseworlds remenicent to the new52 couple.

I’m not exactly understanding the “competing”. SMWW has proven to generate the sales needed. Be it AU or canon. DC right now has a lot of books that are very low sellers and directionless in story. Concepts they had expectations for do not reach yet constantly give chances to. It’s really not that hard to give the options instead of forcing one way. Especially if the company can benefit from both.

Cake:

“When Super Dad meets our Super Wonder Mom”

https://www.facebook.com/10000652273...797444?sfns=mo
    This one is slightly different from the SM/WW cakes we usually see. Very nice. 😋

Cute cake topper. LOL @ Supes' smug expression. 😅

It is sexist applying it to a man too. That alone should be a reason not to do it to man or woman. If we applied those troupes and the plot line they used for Cavill in all three movies for Gadot...it would fail. It would show how flimsy the motivations of Cavill was. I have often said gender bend a plot and if it can work for a man or woman , then you okay . But if you cannot, then it shows how poor the writing is. I am not a professional writer but I read, I try my hand at fan fic and Superman in the DCEU imo has had the worse plot development you can think of compared to the rest because he is more of a cardboard cut out with no real pov he can vocalize or motivations you can understand or mission that came from his soul.
    Cavill's Superman was fine in MoS. He helped people since ever because that's what he instinctively wanted to do. This aspect just needed to be highlighted moving forward instead of dragging Henry's Supes into a "Batman was right about him" type of storyline.

I think WW84 has a lot to prove because once again, we have to see what the motivations for Diana will be and if it is around one person ...well then they are not doing anything differently to what Snyder wanted for Superman.
    I fail to see the risk of that happening.

And you are right, Cavill's Superman was a plot device as were the entire JL for the development and journey of the cash cow. But I have issues with how Cavill was done from even MOS. I do think Snyder used a plot around who Superman wanted to sleep with than anything else...hell it was why he even got his job as a reporter, not that HE wanted to even be one himself and wanted to fight injustice with the pen too. This would never really be acceptable for a female hero nowadays. Diana and him interacting would mean, hey they actually took the time to follow the source material and showing the audience the smww dynamic along with the other characters...they would have been making an actual Justice League movie. They did not make that movie and I hope if they ever attempt such a movie again, they need to realize a Justice League movie is about a TEAM. And Justice League has always had the smww relationship as a very close relationship.
    Diana and him interacting would mean treating SM as a character instead of a symbol/plot device and having him being part of the team instead of being kept always out of it for story reasons. It's not that difficult.

SuperWonder Birthday decor!❤️💙

Video:https://www.instagram.com/i9filmeskids/p/BvczFJFBL-I/

...I’m not exactly understanding the “competing”. SMWW has proven to generate the sales needed. Be it AU or canon. DC right now has a lot of books that are very low sellers and directionless in story. Concepts they had expectations for do not reach yet constantly give chances to. It’s really not that hard to give the options instead of forcing one way. Especially if the company can benefit from both.
    I agree with you. I merely meant if they must make it a competitor rather than an alternative, so be it. I want them to give such an ongoing series a chance regardless of why.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ahhhhh what a delight after a long and exhausting day fighting crime can take a beautiful bath, full of foam, with a super wonderful companion at your side!

"Hope you’ve all had a great #Wednesday! It was a gorgeous sunny day here in Connecticut!

Here is a cool Superman Bath Duck that I found on one of my many visits to @gamestop while here in the good ol’ USA. This Superman duck is produced by a company called @Paladone. On the back of the box it says “Soak in safety with the Superman bath duck!” ������"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvh8FiiH...on_share_sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I agree with you. I merely meant if they must make it a competitor rather than an alternative, so be it. I want them to give such an ongoing series a chance regardless of why.
    Oh. Well yeah if it must be (so dramatic) LOL then...

So be it, it really doesn’t make me no nevermind. All we want is options. Even some type of digital first anthology like Sensation comics was will be good.

Ah sweet.

I love fans keep making Cavill SM and Gadot WW hook up!

In years to come when people check back and see all these images etc ...they will ask...

So how did Superman and Wonder Woman get together in the movie?

Dude they didn't.

Huh??? But they're together, right?

No. They never even spoke a word to each other.

??????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? ???????&*^%%$
    That's funny and sad at the same time. But you never know, maybe, next time, they'll make up for it... overcompensating. 🤣

“Wonder Woman vs. Superman”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvSEKCtFXJl/
    VS? It seems they are looking at each other eyes before kissing. 😝

Most smww fans will recognize the League of One Homage here.

via Wonder Woman Mural C Full SDCCby Logan Faerber for Clade Design in DC SDCC

https://dribbble.com/shots/6007769-W...al-C-Full-SDCC
    That's beautiful. And there'll be more from the artist?

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Ahhhhh what a delight after a long and exhausting day fighting crime can take a beautiful bath, full of foam, with a super wonderful companion at your side!

"Hope you’ve all had a great #Wednesday! It was a gorgeous sunny day here in Connecticut!

Here is a cool Superman Bath Duck that I found on one of my many visits to @gamestop while here in the good ol’ USA. This Superman duck is produced by a company called @Paladone. On the back of the box it says “Soak in safety with the Superman bath duck!” ������"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvh8FiiH...on_share_sheet
    Diana is on the box... I take it, this might be part of a paired set? Kind of have to be right? Either way, again, SMWW together with merch.

VS? It seems they are looking at each other eyes before kissing. 😝
    You know they redefine certain meanings of things. 😏
    Last edited by LoveStar; 03-27-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Diana is on the box... I take it, this might be part of a paired set? Kind of have to be right? Either way, again, SMWW together with merch.
    I think so. It wouldn't make sense having also WW on the box if it isn't part of a paired set.

I think so. It wouldn't make sense having also WW on the box if it isn't part of a paired set.
    SMWW paired bath ducks 🤣 That’s adorable!

We just keep checking off the list of so many ideas/concepts and merch for SMWW continuously showing all the bases SMWW can hit. There really isn’t any limits.

SMWW paired bath ducks �� That’s adorable!

We just keep checking off the list of so many ideas/concepts and merch for SMWW continuously showing all the bases SMWW can hit. There really isn’t any limits.
    I tried to find the WW equivalent but on Google there are other sets of SM/WW bath ducks like the one below. I checked, and the account that posted the SM bath duck belong to a SM/WW fan that collect SM/WW items with his wife. If they bought it, the WW bath duck will be probably posted another day.