Page 200 of 410 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I tried to find the WW equivalent but on Google there are other sets of SM/WW bath ducks like the one below. I checked, and the account that posted the SM bath duck belong to a SM/WW fan that collect SM/WW items with his wife. If they bought it, the WW bath duck will be probably posted another day.

Ah ok. Well either way it’s still great! They are essentially a paired set given WW is on the SM box however can be sold separately.

LOL these are cute. The S curl and tiara

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

SM/WW toys photography:

"#superman #wonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvaEs2nHk5B/

"Happy ☀️Weekend ⛱️ Lets go to the pool🌈 👓👔💫💥👊 #PanamaFunkoLovers #Superman #WonderWoman"

https://www.instagram.com/ptyheroes/

"Beautiful couple... Old meets New! Make Love, Not War"

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BvgsTAlllb9/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 03-28-2019 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    We have “Golden Child” coming up. Showed in a previous post the artist gave a very very small tease. But would like an elseworlds remenicent to the new52 couple.

I’m not exactly understanding the “competing”. SMWW has proven to generate the sales needed. Be it AU or canon. DC right now has a lot of books that are very low sellers and directionless in story. Concepts they had expectations for do not reach yet constantly give chances to. It’s really not that hard to give the options instead of forcing one way. Especially if the company can benefit from both.
    Me neither. Seems ridiculous to me to ignore something that did sell and keeps selling merchandise.

Cavill's Superman was fine in MoS. He helped people since ever because that's what he instinctively wanted to do. This aspect just needed to be highlighted moving forward instead of dragging Henry's Supes into a "Batman was right about him" type of storyline.

I fail to see the risk of that happening.

Diana and him interacting would mean treating SM as a character instead of a symbol/plot device and having him being part of the team instead of being kept always out of it for story reasons. It's not that difficult.
    MOS Cavill Superman was paper thin. A very reactive character, with no real zest, no proper point of view he could articulate, no stance, not even when it came to his wanting to work at the Daily Planet we had no idea what drove him, he had to be prodded by others at the age of 33 to be what he normally works out himself usually in his early twenties. He saved some people and spent his life hiding until someone told him, hey you know you could use the gifts you got and serve by example. There was too much trying to make the character space Jesus and even then was a half baked messiah type story that fell short too because not even Jesus' is that wishy washy. Patty did Wonder Woman better by using her idealism in a better way. She showed an optimistic character who wanted to help others despite us telling her no and who was willing to leave home to do so. I find more traits of Superman in Cap in the MCU than what Snyder did. Those who try to say they used new 52 for this debacle is misrepresenting too because if this was Morrison and Pak's Superman we sure as hell would have gotten a more idealistic, proactive and compassionate person who connected with others even while embracing his alien heritage as well as his famer's boy one.

Yes, they could have easily had Clark Kent and Diana Prince interact at that party in BM v SM. Eye contact and some dialogue would have been so easy. Instead we had Gal acting like Catwoman lite. Then they killed him...well no chance then...surely..coming back in JL he might say hi to her and sorry for fighting her etc...but no. tsk.
    Last edited by hellacre; 03-27-2019 at 06:38 PM.

SM/WW toys photography:

"#superman #wonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvaEs2nHk5B/
    More DCEU love. Every post show how much of an opportunity was wasted. And that’s a whole helluva lot of potential and opportunity wasted.

"Beautiful couple... Old meets New!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvgsTAlllb9/
    LOL current rebirth look...

So this would basically be part of the concept of an SMWW movie. Challenge each other not just physically but intellectually(the most important) and emotionally testing each other limits, delving into their similarities and differences, learning from each other and understanding each other. Developing a friendship with the underlying attraction.😉 Boom it’s just that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Me neither. Seems ridiculous to me to ignore something that did sell and keeps selling merchandise.
    It would be different if the concept didn’t generate all of this but it has. Lol why be counterproductive ?
    Last edited by LoveStar; 03-27-2019 at 06:53 PM.

More DCEU love. Every post show how much of an opportunity was wasted. And that’s a whole helluva lot of potential and opportunity wasted.

LOL current rebirth look...

So this would basically be part of the concept of an SMWW movie. Challenge each other not just physically but intellectually(the most important) and emotionally testing each other limits, delving into their similarities and differences, learning from each other and understanding each other. Developing a friendship with the underlying attraction.�� Boom it’s just that easy.

It would be different if the concept didn’t generate all of this but it has. Lol why be counterproductive ?
    They like publishing books that have low sales? LOL. I have no clue.

The multiverse allows the publisher to play with non canon concepts. The stubbornness to try to undermine or ignore smww shows great insecurity and probably a weakness in their current line.

SMWW paired bath ducks �� That’s adorable!

We just keep checking off the list of so many ideas/concepts and merch for SMWW continuously showing all the bases SMWW can hit. There really isn’t any limits.
    If only Those in Charge of DC would open their collective eyes to the possibilities this pairing offers. *sigh*
    Last edited by Celgress; 03-27-2019 at 08:08 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    They like publishing books that have low sales? LOL. I have no clue.

The multiverse allows the publisher to play with non canon concepts. The stubbornness to try to undermine or ignore smww shows great insecurity and probably a weakness in their current line.
    Books are either stagnant, using variants for a boost, some can’t even last to even 3 issues...

If your current main line is solid and what is mainly wanted, there’s no need for insecurity. LOL a concept’s success is made out to be a problem 🤣 LOL what?

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    If only Those in Charge of DC would open their collective eyes to the possibilities this pairing offers. *sigh*
    There is some knowledge somewhere with paired merchandise and advertising continuing. We do have Golden child coming up, that in itself is interesting. There is also a joint collectibles book, encyclopedia of sorts about their history together coming up as well. There are tid bits here and there but it’s still just knicking the surface...

Good morning, my friends!!!! Have a great and blessed Thursday!!!!

“Have a good Thursday.
    Remember: Keys are funny little things, they are innocuous, yet, without them, so many doors would be closed.”
    ― Anthony T. Hincks

"These two hold your keys keeping you “Super” organized. �� What’s your superpower??"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvhQMrUF...on_share_sheet

"Morning! Have a blessed day and make it great. Remember who you are, what you're made of and why you do what you do!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvgjZVyj...on_share_sheet

"Not all #superheroes wear capes, in the eyes of #kids, sometimes they are called #Mommy & #Daddy! She picked #WonderWoman & #Superman cuz of her daughter’s art, then I said why not put her art on the shoes too! Hope u like it ❤️��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvhLSFYp...on_share_sheet

Books are either stagnant, using variants for a boost, some can’t even last to even 3 issues...

If your current main line is solid and what is mainly wanted, there’s no need for insecurity. LOL a concept’s success is made out to be a problem �� LOL what?

There is some knowledge somewhere with paired merchandise and advertising continuing. We do have Golden child coming up, that in itself is interesting. There is also a joint collectibles book, encyclopedia of sorts about their history together coming up as well. There are tid bits here and there but it’s still just knicking the surface...
    I was thinking, DK The Master Race was more about SM and his family than really about Batman ... if you read the DK trilogy in sequence you can finally understand Miller's SM and the evolution of his family. Reading Batman and Robin also makes reading richer and more interesting ... there is a whole "building" of his universe. But coming back to what I'd really like to say ... DK Master Race was more about SM and his family, so the success of sales is ALSO due to the curiosity and acceptance of them. If Golden Child follows these steps we may have DC pearls from time to time with SMWW as a couple since "the poor cents" coming from sales above 100k per issue can be welcome in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Good morning, my friends!!!! Have a great and blessed Thursday!!!!

“Have a good Thursday.
    Remember: Keys are funny little things, they are innocuous, yet, without them, so many doors would be closed.”
    ― Anthony T. Hincks
    Good Morning and Happy Thursday, Deia!!! 🤗

Seriously, you pick the perfect quotes for the day! It’s awesomeness! 🙌

"These two hold your keys keeping you “Super” organized. �� What’s your superpower??"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvhQMrUF...on_share_sheet
    Cute keychains!!! Matching keychains is another thing on the list! Most of the time it’s the LEGOs. I’ve also seen customized keys.

"Morning! Have a blessed day and make it great. Remember who you are, what you're made of and why you do what you do!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvgjZVyj...on_share_sheet
    Beautiful caption!

"Not all #superheroes wear capes, in the eyes of #kids, sometimes they are called #Mommy & #Daddy! She picked #WonderWoman & #Superman cuz of her daughter’s art, then I said why not put her art on the shoes too! Hope u like it ❤️��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvhLSFYp...on_share_sheet
    Awe!!!! Yet again Deodato’s SMWW art is even redrawn by kids! Is such a beautiful image, simply yet conveys so much feeling.
    Children seeing their parents as Superman and Wonder Woman is always amazing and so sweet!

.....Children seeing their parents as Superman and Wonder Woman is always amazing and so sweet!
    Indeed it is.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

“She's like snow in Russian," said Anna. "Snow in the evening when the sun sets and it looks like Alpengluhen, you know? And if snow had a scent it would smell like that [the rose]....”
    ― Eva Ibbotson

From Red Son:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvfUrQJD...on_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvb9KbND...on_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvjrxsuj...on_share_sheet

I was thinking, DK The Master Race was more about SM and his family than really about Batman ... if you read the DK trilogy in sequence you can finally understand Miller's SM and the evolution of his family. Reading Batman and Robin also makes reading richer and more interesting ... there is a whole "building" of his universe. But coming back to what I'd really like to say ... DK Master Race was more about SM and his family, so the success of sales is ALSO due to the curiosity and acceptance of them. If Golden Child follows these steps we may have DC pearls from time to time with SMWW as a couple since "the poor cents" coming from sales above 100k per issue can be welcome in the company.

So will probably have to read all of that collectively, but there are still blanks. Would like for some kind of special issue that does that. We really need more for Lara and the moment Kal and Diana really became official.
    I think Golden Child will do quite well.

So will probably have to read all of that collectively, but there are still blanks. Would like for some kind of special issue that does that. We really need more for Lara and the moment Kal and Diana really became official.
    I think Golden Child will do quite well.
    I need to know when Diana became pregnant with Lara.... I remember in DK when he said "Diana went back to her people"... I wonder... maybe she was already pregnant, maybe SM's posture is easier to understand now ... he was protecting his daughter ...

Imagine what they went through ... doubts, conflicts ... the world completely changing and crazy ... we need to reread yes, reread everything to fish these moments, it is a puzzle game .... need to be played.

I need to know when Diana became pregnant with Lara.... I remember in DK when he said "Diana went back to her people"... I wonder... maybe she was already pregnant, maybe SM's posture is easier to understand now ... he was protecting his daughter ...

Imagine what they went through ... doubts, conflicts ... the world completely changing and crazy ... we need to reread yes, reread everything to fish these moments, it is a puzzle game .... need to be played.
    I think that...well obviously expanding like this wasn’t planned. With the right co-writer(such as Azzarello) the potential is there and it all really can be fleshed out even more, filling in the blanks. I could see it as Lara telling Jon her POV of life and that goes into her birth and growing up. Or it can be Kal and Diana having a moment of reflection. There’s no limitations to how this can go, giving a different outlook for the overall saga