Page 206 of 410 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 6144

Society 6 tee.

https://society6.com/product/couple-...v75a5v20a11v50

And check this custom Jacket. And Dedato's art used again! SMWW as LOVE celebrated in different languages.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6771936..._click=1&frs=1

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    But here was the end of the last SMWW book..... here.... after that was............. errrr... sorry I must remember the rainbows and unicorns..... yeah... rainbows and unicorns
    Ah it is ironic indeed how goal posts get shifted around to justify what they wanted to do but for smww we needed ooc moments and forced drama and doom and gloom.

I did like the 2 issues Brian Buccellato did as well. The guy nailed Diana's voice and character. The guy made Injustice SMWW sympathetic ( after they were butchered) when he did Year 4! Soule and Buccellato can come write smww any time. And after what Azz did in DK3...so can he.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Love this moment. I love Soule left it on a positive note and it was one that was showed us the couple was going to fight for what they had and ready for whatever the world was going to toss at them.

I really did not mind the idea behind Truth, was the execution by some that was lacking. Pak did his bit quite well tbh and Tomasi started well then went off on a strange ooc route. Truth was a great opportunity to explore an outed Superman. We really have seen Clark constantly doing his half baked reporter stuff and eternally at the DP and just getting all sorts of jumping the shark retcons to keep him and his status quo stagnant. Been there and done that. Over and over and over...ad nauseum to be honest. It was refreshing to see Clark having to deal with the world and not having to hide. Mind you I think they have not tapped into a phase of SM and WW whereby he and Diana get to be explored as a reporter and an Ambassdor/warrior . That was touched on preflashpoint but only as friends and no one showed us anything much of it in the early days of the new 52 before they started to date. So many missed opportunities.
    I really don’t get why this was not tapped into. This is exactly what needs to be explored with them. Superman and Wonder Woman having the abilities to travel anywhere in the world, Clark Kent and Diana Prince as Reporter and Ambassador helping bring forth social issues, learning of different cultures, bringing cultures together. They both are into science, arts, literature. It continues to be baffling how this can be pointed out by outside viewers/audience like the MOSWOW exhibit but DC doesn’t. Instead, the way Superman and Wonder Woman are superficially perceived is exactly how DC portrays them causing the continuous disconnect.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 04-01-2019 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    I really don’t get why this was not tapped into. This is exactly what needs to be explored with them. Superman and Wonder Woman having the abilities to travel anywhere in the world, Clark Kent and Diana Prince as Reporter and Ambassador helping bring forth social issues, learning of different cultures, bringing cultures together. They both are into science, arts, literature. It continues to be baffling how this can be pointed out by outside viewers/audience like the MOSWOW exhibit but DC doesn’t. Instead, the way Superman and Wonder Woman or superficially perceived is exactly how DC portrays them causing the continuous disconnect.
    A smww that is allowed to work and by that ...given time to build it...is seen as a threat. One GN, KC, had the power to shift the paradigm and some panic at this despite the status quo having 80 years. Imagine if we get to see Clark and Diana in their down time or the quiet moments , see them forge bonds and ties between their families...like Clark and Hippolyta forging a mother in law/son type relationship, Diana with the Kents...etc or building tension between them in live action etc...well we will get to see they are like any couple and probably start to root for them in a bigger way. Many already do given what we have seen but if DC truly gave them a chance...What they did in the new 52 was disrupted and they seemed to backpedal thereby trying to put a lid on smww in case it got legitimized.
    Last edited by hellacre; 04-01-2019 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    A smww that is allowed to work and by that ...given time to build it...is seen as a threat. One GN, KC, had the power to shift the paradigm and some panic at this despite the status quo having 80 years. Imagine if we get to see Clark and Diana in their down time or the quiet moments , see them forge bonds and ties between their families...like Clark and Hippolyta forging a mother in law/son type relationship, Diana with the Kents...etc or building tension between them in live action etc...well we will get to see they are like any couple and probably start to root for them in a bigger way. Many already do given what we have seen but if DC truly gave them a chance...What they did in the new 52 was disrupted and they seemed to backpedal thereby trying to put a lid on smww in case it got legitimized.
    There are expectations to keep that momentum going. Keep the balance between them, from the smallest to biggest moments. That just seems too hard and intimidating to keep up with. Their moments together,, conveys so much emotion whether unintentional or intentional, like the HIC panel. SMWW demands creative exploration beyond the norm. They aren’t characters that need to be grounded by what’s accepted as “normalcy” by one society. They are to show that the extraordinary, the “outsider” is “normal” just as well in its own way and they embrace that.

Hippolyta interacting with Kal. Of course he would be seen as a God (in his own right) compared to Zeus or Hercules, she’ll have reservations, that takes so much deep thought to develop. Diana is an island girl. She loves nature. The farm is still very much more open to nature. Differences yet similarities there. When given the chance and truly explored and challenged as it should be, not in the forced negative way, I meant as it actually should as each other’s counterparts, be it as a best friends or a couple, it’s a game changer.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Despite I prefer the months of build up to their kiss of the old AC issue you cite, and I would've liked a similar approach also in the New52, I think their relationship is explored well in their series written by Charles Soule. The problem is that it's an incomplete run and everything that was set by the author didn't have a proper follow-up/pay-off and the book was derailed quickly after he left. 🙁
    Unfortunately, that's like every DC Comic these days. Books often end in a sudden rushed manner without any decent resolution. The next writer doesn't reference anything the previous writer even did and acts like the previous stories didn't even happen. I remember reading Supergirl, and one minute she's with a kid in a wheelchair, then he suddenly disappears and she goes to Hogwarts in space, then she's working for Cat Grant, and now I don't know what's going on. There seemed to be very little cohesion between these stories. Right when one story started to hit its stride, it was suddenly ended and Supergirl kept doing these drastic shifts and transitions. Since nothing was ever referenced or built upon, nothing was holding the stories together, and since they suddenly ended right when I was getting really interested, I started to realize that none of the stories mattered that much and it wasn't worth getting invested in them. At least that's how I felt.

So I get your meaning.

Good morning, my dear friends!!!!!

"Sorry for disturbing this kiss."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvu6r06l...on_share_sheet

"Do you know that love that multiplies?
    Who has never dreamed of having this in life?
    Being someone's hero and, even better
    Take Wonder Woman's Side"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvuRk7rh...on_share_sheet

"Smash The Cake of little EDU and his family was like that, full of hot moments and lots of laughs ����������"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvaladBA...on_share_sheet

Good morning, my dear friends!!!!!

"Sorry for disturbing this kiss."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvu6r06l...on_share_sheet
    Good Morning Deia!! 🤗

LOL! This is so cute!! Like walking in on the parents being all sappy 🤣

"Do you know that love that multiplies?
    Who has never dreamed of having this in life?
    Being someone's hero and, even better
    Take Wonder Woman's Side"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvuRk7rh...on_share_sheet
    OMG! That caption quote is everything!!! Perfect! Diana expresses this, wanting to settle down with Clark. It seems impossible with their heroic duties. However, together the impossible seemed very possible for them. ❤️

"Smash The Cake of little EDU and his family was like that, full of hot moments and lots of laughs ����������"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvaladBA...on_share_sheet
    So sweet and adorable! WonderMom and her superbaby boy!

Good Morning Deia!! ��

LOL! This is so cute!! Like walking in on the parents being all sappy ��

OMG! That caption quote is everything!!! Perfect! Diana expresses this, wanting to settle down with Clark. It seems impossible with their heroic duties. However, together the impossible seemed very possible for them. ❤️

So sweet and adorable! WonderMom and her superbaby boy!
    Another reason why couples identify with SMWW, the ability to overcome the impossible TOGETHER, balancing the burden of responsibilities and difficulties! It is to trust fully in the partner, to believe in the absolute truth between the two, to believe that if one swaying, weakening, the other will be there, with the same firepower, to fight at his side.

SuperWonder gender reveal party!

“And we planned to go through times like this, we just did not know what it would be now! But fate has these things and we are here, celebrating the arrival of our first Baby! Ready or not, we have to become superheroes, to fight the daily enemies and to give our baby the greatest and best adventures! I love, every day more, what we are becoming, the surprises and problems of life, only make us stronger! And the most beautiful surprise of all, has made us Super Father and Wonder Mother”

Wonder Grandmothers

More pics and video here: https://instagram.com/gifriis?utm_so...d=cv4ffc2t8ree
    Last edited by LoveStar; 04-03-2019 at 08:21 AM.

SuperWonder gender reveal party!

“And we planned to go through times like this, we just did not know what it would be now! But fate has these things and we are here, celebrating the arrival of our first Baby! Ready or not, we have to become superheroes, to fight the daily enemies and to give our baby the greatest and best adventures! I love, every day more, what we are becoming, the surprises and problems of life, only make us stronger! And the most beautiful surprise of all, has made us Super Father and Mother Wonder”

Wonder Grandmothers

More pics and video here: https://instagram.com/gifriis?utm_so...d=cv4ffc2t8ree
    Wow!!!! Another gender reveal party inspired by SMWW!!!! It is awesome!!!

Another reason why couples identify with SMWW, the ability to overcome the impossible TOGETHER, balancing the burden of responsibilities and difficulties! It is to trust fully in the partner, to believe in the absolute truth between the two, to believe that if one swaying, weakening, the other will be there, with the same firepower, to fight at his side.
    Beautiful! Exactly! Clark and Diana relationship/dynamic is very much as “real” as it can be but on a grander scale of things. The connection is still met. It’s as simple really as that.

Wow!!!! Another gender reveal party inspired by SMWW!!!! It is awesome!!!
    I love this!!!! They all are so unique! I love when the fam goes all out to customize shirts and the decor too!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Art by Craig Cab Newton (inspired by Mike Deodato Jr.):

"#superman #wonderwoman #watercolour"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvu2V7mhYyM/

DC Super Hero Girls inspired sketch by Harmony-Universes:

"Daughter Of Superman And Wonder Woman @DCSHG #superwonder #WonderWoman #Superman"

https://twitter.com/smileartsworld/s...47661869223937

Art/collage by Matias Antonelli:

"Pencil drawing ink and collage of the first superheroine in comics, his debut was in 1941 creation of the psychologist and inventor of the lie detector William Marston, Wonder Woman is already an icon."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvP5dHCBwJw/

Art by Craig Cab Newton (inspired by Mike Deodato Jr.):

"#superman #wonderwoman #watercolour"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvu2V7mhYyM/
    Wow... this image really goes a long way. Shouldn’t be a surprise to see it but it still somehow is I guess because it’s not like DC presents 32 or any other official image. This was just a commission, very meaningful one(wedding gift) but it has become a beloved image for so many others as well.

DC Super Hero Girls inspired sketch by Harmony-Universes:

"Daughter Of Superman And Wonder Woman @DCSHG #superwonder #WonderWoman #Superman"

https://twitter.com/smileartsworld/s...47661869223937
    This would be adorable! 😍 Love the S-curl!

"Pencil drawing ink and collage of the first superheroine in comics, his debut was in 1941 creation of the psychologist and inventor of the lie detector William Marston, Wonder Woman is already an icon."

Very unique piece. Love that Superman is there showing that consciously or unconsciously, it’s somehow known of the natural connection between the two, although “seperate” franchises, but it’s been there since the very beginning being each other counterparts. Joining together is inevitable. 🤗

Wow! The artist was inspired by Botticelli's Birth of Venus! Well he could not be more correct since Diana, by her beauty and purity, can be compared to Venus and Clark ... well, he can be the breath of life given to her since it was like natural counterpart of SM that Diana was born!