Page 213 of 410 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Beautiful choice of quote and message, Deiasilva. You are right, SM/WW is still alive and growing thanks to the fans.
    Thank you, my dear friend!

Another thing that can connect/mirroring both is discovering their powers while growing up. The difference here will be that Kal will not feel different or alone (except for the fact he is the only man on the island) because Diana is living the same along with him.
    This story is getting better and better!!!!

Lightbulb

Thanks, everyone for all your ideas, especially you Last Son of Krypton. While I might not have an actual couple raise young Kal I'll certainly explore LGBTQ themes. The same-sex partnership aspect of Amazon Culture (which makes a great deal of sense given their society and setting) will render Diana's & Kal's budding romance extremely taboo (an inversion of recent historical Western Cultural norms). Hippolyta will be well aware that Diana pursuing a romance with a male, any male even one raised by Amazons, will be seen as "a perversion of the natural Amazon Order" one which will make her "unworthy" to ever become queen. In my opinion, Hippolyta would be extremely motivated to convince Kal to go quietly into exile because of Diana's interest in him. She could even tell him he is being selfish if he should try to get Diana to choose him over her heritage that for an Amazon being cut off from their society is a fate worse than death.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

3D Model by digital sculptor/concept artist Oliver Thill:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...55891254787687

Art by Beamba's Art Studios:

"#superman #wonderwoman #powercouple #lovers #embrace #forbiddenlove"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv48RuKnvdF/

Art by Taryn Treisman:

"commission work #popart #wonderwoman #princessjasmine #superman #superdad"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv4B_pHlN8D/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-05-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Another thing that can connect/mirroring both is discovering their powers while growing up. The difference here will be that Kal will not feel different or alone (except for the fact he is the only man on the island) because Diana is living the same along with him.
    Yes, the loneliness and isolation aspects are still touched upon though, given the Amazons wouldn’t want them too close, still reservations and Kal being the only male. But knowing there is at least one person who is somewhat the same at that early of age would make a difference in their view older.
    I’m really liking the different spins on their basic conflicts.

3D Model by digital sculptor/concept artist Oliver Thill:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...55891254787687
    This nice! LOL Kal’s hand placement is always the same 😏
    This would be different for a realistic animation style.

Art by Beamba's Art Studios:

"#superman #wonderwoman #powercouple #lovers #embrace #forbiddenlove"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv48RuKnvdF/
    Simple yet very sensual

Art by Taryn Treisman:

"commission work #popart #wonderwoman #princessjasmine #superman #superdad"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv4B_pHlN8D/
    I really appreciate all the unique popart 😍 This is incredibly sweet!!
    Last edited by LoveStar; 04-05-2019 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Thanks, everyone for all your ideas, especially you Last Son of Krypton.
    You're welcome, Celgress. Thank you for turning it into a fic.

While I might not have an actual couple raise young Kal I'll certainly explore LGBTQ themes. The same-sex partnership aspect of Amazon Culture (which makes a great deal of sense given their society and setting) will render Diana's & Kal's budding romance extremely taboo (an inversion of recent historical Western Cultural norms). Hippolyta will be well aware that Diana pursuing a romance with a male, any male even one raised by Amazons, will be seen as "a perversion of the natural Amazon Order" one which will make her "unworthy" to ever become queen. In my opinion, Hippolyta would be extremely motivated to convince Kal to go quietly into exile because of Diana's interest in him. She could even tell him he is being selfish if he should try to get Diana to choose him over her heritage that for an Amazon being cut off from their society is a fate worse than death.
    I'm not fully convinced by the part about Kal being basically kicked out the Island. 🤔 Can't he just leave on his own volition in search of a purpose/curiosity for the outside world?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Yes, the loneliness and isolation aspects are still touched upon though, given the Amazons wouldn’t want them too close, still reservations and Kal being the only male. But knowing there is at least one person who is somewhat the same at that early of age would make a difference in their view older.
    I’m really liking the different spins on their basic conflicts.
    Their bond will be stronger growing up this way.

This nice! LOL Kal’s hand placement is always the same 😏
    This would be different for a realistic animation style.
    Kal's hand became part of Diana's ornament like the sword and shield. 😅
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-05-2019 at 04:27 PM.

....I'm not fully convinced by the part about Kal being basically kicked out the Island. �� Can't he just leave on his own volition in search of a purpose/curiosity for the outside world?...
    Hmmm, I'm not sure that would be best (drama wise) but we'll see.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Kal could still show curiosity for the outside world (and share it with Diana, of course) despite the catalyst to finally leaving will be Hippolyta convincing him to go into exile.

I'm not fully convinced by the part about Kal being basically kicked out the Island. 🤔 Can't he just leave on his own volition in search of a purpose/curiosity for the outside world?
    I think just as Diana, they are both curious of the outside world. To keep the drama, he doesn’t want to leave Diana. He would want her to go with him, however he knows and thinks it’s best for her to stay, honoring her duties as the Princess. You can mix the ideas together.

Kal's hand became part of Diana's ornament like the sword and shield. 😅
    He likes it that way obviously 😏

See above comment (to last son)🙂

I think just as Diana, they are both curious of the outside world. To keep the drama, he doesn’t want to leave Diana. He would want her to go with him, however he knows and thinks it’s best for her to stay, honoring her duties as the Princess. You can mix the ideas together.
    Exactly what I'd prefer (see my response to Celgress above). You can have young Diana and Kal talking in secret of a world they'd like to know and again highlight another common trait of both.

He likes it that way obviously 😏
    🤫
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-05-2019 at 05:11 PM.

“The Younger Year’s 😂❤️🙏
    10 years back and SuperMan & Wonder-woman have only grown stronger together and have overcome all forms of Kryptonite put in front of them!🎯
    Can’t wait and we’re so excited to spend a few days with some other real life “Super Heros” and meet the newest addition to the Supreme Justice League - “Baby Titan”.. 👶 🦸*♂️ 💯💯💯
    Now let’s go CRUSH TODAY!!.🎯
    Become your own Superhero and Live Life🙏”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv09FqVDkHr/

“For with God nothing shall be impossible” ~ Luke 1:37

Congratulations to this beautiful couple. Soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Alvarez. She is his #WonderWoman & he is her #Superman. Thank you @_sobrevivente_ for the opportunity.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv11i9HBQAq/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv25gGIHt0r/

“The Younger Year’s 😂❤️🙏
    10 years back and SuperMan & Wonder-woman have only grown stronger together and have overcome all forms of Kryptonite put in front of them!🎯
    Can’t wait and we’re so excited to spend a few days with some other real life “Super Heros” and meet the newest addition to the Supreme Justice League - “Baby Titan”.. 👶 🦸*♂️ 💯💯💯
    Now let’s go CRUSH TODAY!!.🎯
    Become your own Superhero and Live Life🙏”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv09FqVDkHr/
    Titan? I never consider it as a possible name for a SM/WW's child. Thought? 😅
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-05-2019 at 06:46 PM.

Exactly what I'd prefer (see my response to Celgress above). You can have young Diana and Kal talking in secret of a world they'd like to know and again highlight another common trait of both.
    Sitting on the shore, looking up at the stars... that’s would be a lovely scene.

🤫
    😏

Titan? I never consider it as possible name for a SM/WW's child. Thought? 😅
    Titan Kent? 🤔
    It’s an interesting name. Would like for one of their kids to have a first name more linked to Diana or a unique name That represents both but something they’ve never had.

Sitting on the shore, looking up at the stars... that’s would be a lovely scene.
    Yeah, that would be for Kal and Diana the perfect scenario to think and discuss about the world outside of Themyscira.

Titan Kent? 🤔
    It’s an interesting name. Would like for one of their kids to have a first name more linked to Diana or a unique name That represents both but something they’ve never had.
    Titan seems more a superhero name. I can see DC turn it into a brand. Oh wait... 😉

Titan seems more a superhero name. I can see DC turn it into a brand. Oh wait... ��
    Titan? Titan Kent? Nah... I don't like it!

Yeah, that would be for Kal and Diana the perfect scenario to think and discuss about the world outside of Themyscira.
    Even at the young teen age, I think that Kal and Diana would have some serious philosophical conversations.

Titan seems more a superhero name. I can see DC turn it into a brand. Oh wait... 😉
    🤔 Yeah it does. Or even Titus is a better superhero name. As for actually being his birth name? Eh...nah...

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Titan? Titan Kent? Nah... I don't like it!
    LOL! 🤣
    Other than the names they’ve already had, what names would be more fitting for their kid(s)?