Page 230 of 410 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    It’s 3 books. Not sure Diana’s role though if she is featured.

Diana might just have a cameo. I think the book will feature Bats too but again as cameo in a cast of many. But the 3 main love interests are Lana, Lori and Lois for certain time periods in Clark's life as he grows and matures and a man and hero. If Frank did hint anything at Diana...it would be last love, future, end game kind of a love for a character as Superman whom he sees as being long lived and with longevity. She would not be in Year One in any great capacity I expect other than as an ally. Only a more mature, experienced, older Superman could deal with someone as fierce, independent and badass as Diana any way.
    Last edited by hellacre; 04-27-2019 at 03:44 PM.

(Part 1) SuperWonder Fam! SuperDad, Wonder Mom, and SuperWonder Baby reppin’ Godfather Bats

“6 months ago I told the story of Be waiting. And now that our new Mayan superhero has arrived, enjoy this fun and loving story❤

Do you know the sacred mantra of motherhood, "everything passes"?
    It's real. Really.
    There's only one little problem with this "everything goes".
    It's everything that goes on.
    All.
    The chaos and delights of each phase pass.
    The magician and the insane pass.
    They walk together.

We can not choose "that part I want to fly by, not for the love of God."
    There are days when I ask something to happen fast - as if it were necessary to ask.
    And there are days I beg for something to crawl slowly - as if it were possible.
    The phase of that newborn who does not support his own neck, cries, cries and cries, regurgitates, poops to the nape 4 times a day, has colic and has come without a manual, passes.
    There is also the phase of that baby that fits comfortably in his arms, has passionate feet, calms in his lap, his mouth is always dirty with milk and a delicious little snack.
    The chaotic dawns pass or at least diminish.
    There is also that piercing look and the little arms that seek you madly 24 hours a day.
    And so.

Really pass, believe me and all the people who have told you so.
    Knowing what passes is comforting to chaos, but desperate for delights.
    So allow yourself to live every moment.
    In perfect time everything fits.
    We are even molded to deal better with chaos and enjoy the delights.
    Day by day.
    Dawn to dawn.
    I cry.
    Laughing with laughter
    Phase to phase.
    Goes fast.
    Whether you want it or not, it does.
    A hint of love, from mother to mother, enjoy the necklace you give and receive and, please, enjoy this "bafinho" of milk.
    Is unique
    📖: @cronicasdomaternar by Camila Peressin

(Part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    SM/WW always had ups and downs. It faded multiple times just to resurface after a few years (not 20 years ) stronger than before.
    Well from an arrow making them fall for each other...to being attracted to each other to one failed date...to having feelings but not acting on them...to hooking up in Elseworlds...to hooking up in canon for 5 years...to kissing on screen as a couple...I am sure we will have them marry and have kids one day after DC exhausts the traditional outcomes. This will be us.

(Part 2)

Awwwwwwwwwww. Can someone do smww like this in fan art for us???? How adorable. But baby should be in a smww onesie.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Well from an arrow making them fall for each other...to being attracted to each other to one failed date...to having feelings but not acting on them...to hooking up in Elseworlds...to hooking up in canon for 5 years...to kissing on screen as a couple...I am sure we will have them marry and have kids one day after DC exhausts the traditional outcomes. This will be us.

I wasn't thinking so far ahead. But I can see it happening one day judging by their past progression over the decades. 😂

Superdad with his little Wonder Tot. So sweet. 😊

SuperWonder Expecting!

Is that a follow up to a previous photoshoot? They looks familiar. 🤔

I wasn't thinking so far ahead. But I can see it happening one day judging by their past progression over the decades. ��

Of course! I have faith! It is inevitable. DC has said it in print several times over the decades. hehehe

And where outside of any traditional couple have we seen DC have so much licensed merch to any so called non traditional pairing? Nowhere. Not even their own traditional love interests have the amt of licensed merch or sell the amt of merch smww sell TOGETHER as a couple. They had a comic series that ran for a while until DC made the huge error to go for movie synergy when their movie verse stumbled and is only now crawling to a stuttering start.

Surely looking at the progression and the probability and financial gain...I'd say it is an inevitability we will have someone higher up, the way Diane recognized that SMWW is worth taking a chance on, approve smww again or at the very least see that they have had a dynamic that actually built itself over the decades and has earned being explored as a couple in comics and other media.

Clark and Diana have been steadfast lovers and have children in 2 of the biggest stories/ verses to ever establish themselves. KC and DK. No non traditional couple has this.

SMWW is now a concrete part of pop culture as a couple and used to represent love and romance and family. They are used for events and holidays world wide. And they did all this on their own steam. No one had to tell the reader...oh they are true love and blah blah...like they try to do for the traditional set ups, give it on a platter. SMWW captured the goodwill and support of the readers and we started rooting for them because they created chemistry and an organic dynamic we believed in and grew to love.

Also we recognize the troupes DC uses for old set up is outdated and them trying to bend over backwards to discredit smww and take smww troupes now and try to pretend it was always so for tradition is just them confirming what we know...smww work. SMWW does not need to jump the shark to work. Meta couplings have always worked and this couple's foundations is based on deep bonds of friendship, trust, respect, real truth, etc etc . All the stuff that makes for any successful relationship.
    Last edited by hellacre; 04-27-2019 at 05:30 PM.

Awwwwwwwwwww. Can someone do smww like this in fan art for us???? How adorable. But baby should be in a smww onesie.
    Omg!! Yasss!! 😭 That would be perfect!!!
    Baby onesie with both SM & WW symbols!

Superdad with his little Wonder Tot. So sweet. 😊
    The sweetest!!! I really adore these fam photo shoots! It really shows how much of a connection SMWW has.

Is that a follow up to a previous photoshoot? They looks familiar. 🤔
    Yep that’s right! This is the same couple.

Superman and Wonder Woman are constantly interrupted by a nuisance roommate in this comedy sketch (skip at 8:40 for the SM/WW part):

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-27-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Superman and Wonder Woman are constantly interrupted by a nuisance roommate in this comic sketch (skip at 8:40 for the SM/WW part):

I notice a lot of younger people are putting smww together despite what DC movie and tv verse have. Youtube has got some very popular vloggers using smww as a couple when they do superhero humor. And they have millions of views and I am talking millions. Even more than some DC movies and tv. Heck even Lily Singh and Inanna Sarkis referenced smww when they did a collab and of course Inanna has spoofed smww.

KC is one story that one track minds always saying...can't be done , can't be done...too much, too complicated, is cautionary never should happen...but I agree having seen audiences embrace such complex storylines both in tv and on the big screen. Books that probably you would never imagine people capable of adapting but they did them. Seeing good creative teams, both in writing and direction, able to bring these sweeping epics to life...yes, it can be done. Writing, casting and development is key. After seeing these things done so well, I am afraid I cannot even seem to tolerate what DC has done on tv or movies. They pale in comparison to the huge events these stories have become. Kingdom Come is where DC could have gone if they had planned and built their verse and it had real stakes and losses and would have closed off the final chapter with hope. But alas, DC and WB prefer to be myopic, lack the courage and bury their heads in the sand. To get KC done in an animated trilogy would be amazing too but I would want people on it who appreciate the story than those who do not.
    KC is their biggest story. It should be done Live Action on HBO or Netflix... preferably (wishful thinking) GOT production crew. Come on, soon Thee will be Astro City and Jupiter legacy. Both leads are SMWW amalgams. Doesn’t make any sense other companies are seeing the potential and taking advantage of the concept to develop it. This is what DC should’ve been working towards and doing with the actual characters.

Of course! I have faith! It is inevitable. DC has said it in print several times over the decades. hehehe

And where outside of any traditional couple have we seen DC have so much licensed merch to any so called non traditional pairing? Nowhere. Not even their own traditional love interests have the amt of licensed merch or sell the amt of merch smww sell TOGETHER as a couple. They had a comic series that ran for a while until DC made the huge error to go for movie synergy when their movie verse stumbled and is only now crawling to a stuttering start.

Surely looking at the progression and the probability and financial gain...I'd say it is an inevitability we will have someone higher up, the way Diane recognized that SMWW is worth taking a chance on, approve smww again or at the very least see that they have had a dynamic that actually built itself over the decades and has earned being explored as a couple in comics and other media.

Clark and Diana have been steadfast lovers and have children in 2 of the biggest stories/ verses to ever establish themselves. KC and DK. No non traditional couple has this.

SMWW is now a concrete part of pop culture as a couple and used to represent love and romance and family. They are used for events and holidays world wide. And they did all this on their own steam. No one had to tell the reader...oh they are true love and blah blah...like they try to do for the traditional set ups, give it on a platter. SMWW captured the goodwill and support of the readers and we started rooting for them because they created chemistry and an organic dynamic we believed in and grew to love.

Also we recognize the troupes DC uses for old set up is outdated and them trying to bend over backwards to discredit smww and take smww troupes now and try to pretend it was always so for tradition is just them confirming what we know...smww work. SMWW does not need to jump the shark to work. Meta couplings have always worked and this couple's foundations is based on deep bonds of friendship, trust, respect, real truth, etc etc . All the stuff that makes for any successful relationship.
    Heh... this is why facts with actually contextual evidence is taken more seriously than certain bias trying to be forced as facts.

Bold: This is why SMWW is consistently capturing a broader audience outside of comics. SMWW isn’t depicted as a fairytale. Their dynamic is very real in its concept of how some relationships are. The complications, falling for your best friend, building that foundation for years. Readers actually seeing it and not just being told. Clark and Diana’s bond actually being tested in a philosophical sense.
    Clark and Diana are just themselves together. They don’t have to worry about acceptance or pretending to try to be fitting in. That’s why together they are very much relatable.

Looking at the way things are evolving for these characters, next time we'll hear about SM/WW outside of special projects like Golden Child, it'll be straight from the WB division. Last time, WB was just involved through Diane Nelson, but it was still an idea pitched by DC people. And I feel that the next "phase" of SM/WW will be up to other media.

I notice a lot of younger people are putting smww together despite what DC movie and tv verse have. Youtube has got some very popular vloggers using smww as a couple when they do superhero humor. And they have millions of views and I am talking millions. Even more than some DC movies and tv. Heck even Lily Singh and Inanna Sarkis referenced smww when they did a collab and of course Inanna has spoofed smww.
    Yeah, I recall a video with SM/WW as a couple in High School shared here some time ago that has something like 70 million views. More than the people that watched JL in the theater. 🤣

KC is their biggest story. It should be done Live Action on HBO or Netflix... preferably (wishful thinking) GOT production crew. Come on, soon Thee will be Astro City and Jupiter legacy. Both leads are SMWW amalgams. Doesn’t make any sense other companies are seeing the potential and taking advantage of the concept to develop it. This is what DC should’ve been working towards and doing with the actual characters.
    You can see it as another step to bringing the SM/WW concept out of there. 🤔
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-28-2019 at 05:31 AM.