Page 233 of 410 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    The stuff currently on tv and movies and books are truly amazing and I do not mean the CW. It makes you demand high quality as a consumer. And yes I think AU is probably the thing that might suit me best as a reader.
    To really make an impact, it’s not easy for DC especially with the bar set within the movie verse with Endgame, shows that’s more mature within the mind and emotions that CW doesn’t, and now we have SMWW rip-offs getting the opportunity to capture even more of a wider audience on Netflix/HBO with Jupiter Legacy and Astro City. DC has had opportunities to really take these steps, not rush, not mish mash. It’s all right there instead of giving up so easily and/or constantly making baffling decisions.

People might need to hurry if they want a chance at winning this. A give way of one Teekeez Red Son Superman and Wonder Woman for Free Comic Book Day!

Click on the link to get a chance to win the power couple.

https://twitter.com/Freecomicbook/st...68949132603394

I am amused once more to see SMWW as the duo they put together and again I see DC have the other 2 big selling couples available in this line...Joker/Harley and Bat/Cat. I am sure they will be packaged together like SMWW. It is clear merchandising keeps pushing SMWW despite what niche comics are doing.
    More evidence of the counterproductivity🤣

More lovely Gil Sabas art. On sale atm on ebay.

Gil back with beautiful art!

The first is either sparring or Clark pissed her off.

The second is Clark apologizing or teasing 😜 Very classy and sensual.

Good morning my friends!

Another happy superwonder family!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw0SnOOA...on_share_sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    We don't know anything yet except that Miller pushed to have her in the book. If she'll be there, she'll probably appear in the 3rd issue coming out in October.

Diana that brings Superman back to life using Zeus' lightning is one of my favorites.

There must be a masochistic side in you to follow two mistreated pairs like SM/WW and Jean/Scott. /kidding 😝

SM/WW always had ups and downs. It faded multiple times just to resurface after a few years (not 20 years ) stronger than before.
    Sometimes I think the same 😝

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Diana might just have a cameo. I think the book will feature Bats too but again as cameo in a cast of many. But the 3 main love interests are Lana, Lori and Lois for certain time periods in Clark's life as he grows and matures and a man and hero. If Frank did hint anything at Diana...it would be last love, future, end game kind of a love for a character as Superman whom he sees as being long lived and with longevity. She would not be in Year One in any great capacity I expect other than as an ally. Only a more mature, experienced, older Superman could deal with someone as fierce, independent and badass as Diana any way.
    It would be great to see how Clark and Diana's relationship evolves. If I remember correctly, their first kiss was in the Robin Superstar comic book or something, if Frank wants us to see that Diana is Clark's best love interest, he should also show us why she is, comparing her with the other girls, at the beginning she is just a friend/superhero partner and the story could end in that Robin's superstar kiss.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    That’s right!! 😪Next fan that gets the opportunity, we have to make sure that’s the very first question.
    But from what others said, the next arc was going to be a big one, Wonder Woman centric dealing with Hessia, Themyscira and possibly introducing Donna (not the way she was with the Finches). Then their was plans for Aaron Lord (Max Lord’s son), dooms doors, and more God meddling.
    Yeah, these were probably the plans for the second year of the series (the dooms doors arc ended up recycled in the Deathstroke series written by Tony Daniel though). I wonder how far Soule planned for the series. 🤔 Another 20/30 issues?

Honestly, DC should make an offer and he can probably do so much better under Black Label. He understood both Clark and Diana and can truly give that much needed “outsider” prospective and take up more of the social challenges that was started. His ideas needed to flourish more and not be limited.
    He'll be limited by the 3-issue format of the Black Label imprint. 🤣

SuperWonder Prewedding photoshoot!

“Jheny + Lucas 💕 | A very cute sequence of this rehearsal ❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwcSADtnYIz/

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    It would be great to see how Clark and Diana's relationship evolves. If I remember correctly, their first kiss was in the Robin Superstar comic book or something, if Frank wants us to see that Diana is Clark's best love interest, he should also show us why she is, comparing her with the other girls, at the beginning she is just a friend/superhero partner and the story could end in that Robin's superstar kiss.
    I remember this kiss! I think that Diana surrendered to the SM ... there he "defeated" her and not in the "fight" she describes in DK.

He'll be limited by the 3-issue format of the Black Label imprint. ��
    But it will leave a taste of want more !!!!!

“Jheny + Lucas �� | A very cute sequence of this rehearsal ❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwcSADtnYIz/
    This is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally a SM/WW's kid with the proper costume. 🤣

Sometimes I think the same 😝
    Hehehe.

Robin Superstar? 🤔 You mean All-Star Batman & Robin. 🤣 Btw, Year One isn't in same of continuity of the other Miller's works like ASBAR, so, whatever will happen in YO will not be tied to that other book.

“Jheny + Lucas 💕 | A very cute sequence of this rehearsal ❤”
    Too sappy and nerdy too. 😝

Finally a SM/WW's kid with the proper costume. 🤣

Hehehe.

Robin Superstar? 🤔 You mean All-Star Batman & Robin. 🤣 Btw, Year One isn't in same of continuity of the other Miller's works like ASBAR, so, whatever will happen in YO will not be tied to that other book.

Too sappy and nerdy too. 😝
    lol 🤣 yeah it's All-Star Batman & Robin... I only remembered Robin and Star hahaha. It's not part of the same continuity? I thought yes.

“Yes I ugly cried crossing the finish line! No more fear, No more doubt, #WonderWoman from here on out!!!! My goal was to finish the #5K in 30-35 minutes and I did it!!! It feels so good to set a goal, put in work, then accomplish it! I thank God for his strength pumping through my veins! I thank God for my husband @ministermoss for not letting me back out and for his support! I thank God for my #superstarksfamily! My first 5K is in the books!!! #ididit!! #wedidit #wonderwomanrunseries #iamwonderwoman”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwzcPVIJO7P/

“This guy (@detroitsupes) makes volunteering even more wonderfully SUPER than it already is. It's truly rewarding to be a part of something so special. So blessed. ❤💙💛”

https://www.instagram.com/muscular_m...p/Bw0WJc3DqA-/

lol 🤣 yeah it's All-Star Batman & Robin... I only remembered Robin and Star hahaha. It's not part of the same continuity? I thought yes.
    Nope, Miller himself has confirmed that this isn't the same Superman of the DKverse.
    There are speculations from fans that YO is set in the main continuity (or that eventually it'll be made canon if it'll be successful) whatever it'll imply for SM/WW if there'll be anything between them in the book.

Yeah, these were probably the plans for the second year of the series (the dooms doors arc ended up recycled in the Deathstroke series written by Tony Daniel though). I wonder how far Soule planned for the series. 🤔 Another 20/30 issues?
    I would say his run wouldn’t been a complete 50 issues. If that’s so, Tony of course had to change the story to fit the perspective to Deathstroke. But it still had a nice balance. Hessia and Slade having history was a nice touch. Diana’s inner fear of losing Clark and Hippolyta and being the Goddess of War was really good. That was even touched upon with Meredith too. There is so much that can be connected that gives the jist of what should’ve/could’ve been. I would’ve liked to read Soule’s take on Donna, too. It was probably guaranteed to be much less messy than whatever is going on with her now. Also his new take on Max/Aaron Lord would’ve been intriguing.

He'll be limited by the 3-issue format of the Black Label imprint. 🤣
    🙄 LOL I really can’t stand these limitations. Okay scratch that...maybe. Digital first anthology, sensation comics style.

New Lego SM/WW pics:

"Happy Birthday Wonder Woman Gal Gadot 🎉🎉🎉 🤓"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw41YdGhv8c/

"#Superman #WonderWoman #couplegoals"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw3HaAqFZAI/

"19th April - Bicycle Day"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwcnxzqlTgD/

New Lego SM/WW pics:

"Happy Birthday Wonder Woman Gal Gadot 🎉🎉🎉 🤓"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw41YdGhv8c/

"#Superman #WonderWoman #couplegoals"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw3HaAqFZAI/

"19th April - Bicycle Day"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwcnxzqlTgD/
    With all the LEGOS.... this is another top thing DC could tap into with SMWW paired video game or movie. So much is all right there. It’s not at all that hard with research.

To really make an impact, it’s not easy for DC especially with the bar set within the movie verse with Endgame, shows that’s more mature within the mind and emotions that CW doesn’t, and now we have SMWW rip-offs getting the opportunity to capture even more of a wider audience on Netflix/HBO with Jupiter Legacy and Astro City. DC has had opportunities to really take these steps, not rush, not mish mash. It’s all right there instead of giving up so easily and/or constantly making baffling decisions.

More evidence of the counterproductivity��

The first is either sparring or Clark pissed her off.

LOl. I dare DC to bring the stories in Rebirth right now to film as they are. It would not fly. It has no proper development or coherence and this is what many success franchises excel at. What DC will do to try to make stories work is cheat and hijack or rush for status quos than build them and the audience is not stupid. Recent DCEU BM v SM and JL flopped because of this laziness. The animated DOS is a prime example of not being truly faithful to the original but taking what the new 52 built both from comics and the animated verse to try and push and have movie synergy and use characters they know that audiences will be interested in. Wonder Woman and the new 52 JL lineup are draws as pure Superman movies generally do not make a lot of money on its own. And it shows in the sales. DOS numbers are significantly higher than Reign of the Supermen. One would assume all the people who bought Death of Superman would be rushing to buy Reign. The animators made a big deal what Reign was about and who would be the focus and the audience I assume should know what was coming so one would wonder why Reign did not do better. Reign has sales similar to usual Superman movies. It did not do better than DOS and is about 4 million behind which is a significant decline. I have seen people who invested in the new 52 animation ask about Diana and Clark's relationship too and very disappointed DC did not follow with the new 52 canon. They just did not understand why they broke up and found it difficult investing in something that felt rushed. DC and WB needs to do better all around when it comes to presenting stories, no matter the verse or canon. You cannot just dump concepts and status quos without building and earning them and the audience has to care. This past week fans of MCU and GOT had social media buzzing and trending for days on end. These things are events, not just movies or tv. But to get to that peak and level of fan support you have to work for it and towards it.

Interesting. I did not see it as her hitting Clark. Feels like she is trying to defend him from a blast.

“Yes I ugly cried crossing the finish line! No more fear, No more doubt, #WonderWoman from here on out!!!! My goal was to finish the #5K in 30-35 minutes and I did it!!! It feels so good to set a goal, put in work, then accomplish it! I thank God for his strength pumping through my veins! I thank God for my husband @ministermoss for not letting me back out and for his support! I thank God for my #superstarksfamily! My first 5K is in the books!!! #ididit!! #wedidit #wonderwomanrunseries #iamwonderwoman”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwzcPVIJO7P/

I just love seeing the families and couples. I love seeing how diverse the SMWW representation is. It speaks loudly that diverse groups embrace them and choose to represent because when smww is written well and reflective of the times and true heroes...smww are the best of who we aspire to be, they are ultimate immigrants,decent examples of beings with compassion and idealism, heroes, good role models for parents, relationship goals for couples, social consciousness, social tolerance, acceptance of the other and universality etc and so much more.