Page 249 of 410 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 6144

Ok my friends, one question ... apparently DC walks to a soft reboot at the end of the year after a big JL event, this reboot has to do with the Multiverse ... well, there being this soft reboot to Zero Hour molds and with the possible reconnection of the vast Multiverse as it should be what it would be preferable to the couple? Earth's return from new 52 (we know it is possible and several reasons can be given for this), the return of Earth 22 or any new Earth with them together, and if that is the case what do you prefer, new beginning, new origin or them together from some point?

P. S.: Perhaps the term "soft reboot" is lighter than it really can be since the company's biggest star (Batman) has suffered severe criticism and even threats of abandonment by fans dissatisfied with the current phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Ok my friends, one question ... apparently DC walks to a soft reboot at the end of the year after a big JL event, this reboot has to do with the Multiverse ... well, there being this soft reboot to Zero Hour molds and with the possible reconnection of the vast Multiverse as it should be what it would be preferable to the couple? Earth's return from new 52 (we know it is possible and several reasons can be given for this), the return of Earth 22 or any new Earth with them together, and if that is the case what do you prefer, new beginning, new origin or them together from some point?

P. S.: Perhaps the term "soft reboot" is lighter than it really can be since the company's biggest star (Batman) has suffered severe criticism and even threats of abandonment by fans dissatisfied with the current phase.
    My first thought is all possibilities.

But on a serious note, new52. The couple was young, starting their journey and all and we were getting the chance to see the actual modern Superman and Wonder Woman grow and grow with them. They weren’t led by nor boggled down by “tradition” but going their own way and obviously worked if handled properly. Regardless of the controversy which honestly seems petty and minor now, from sales POV, nothing was wrong with those versions, their story wasn’t done. Start from the beginning again (detailed recap) but this time to stop it, let it flourish and put the creative effort it needs/deserves.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

SM/WW t-shirts (isn't too early to sell Valentine's Day gifts?):

"#superman #wonderwoman #present #gift #birthday #anniversarygift #boyfriendandgirlfriend"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxppu1XBr6N/

"Valentine's Day themed t-shirts ❤💙"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxfZkVUAxmb/

"In pre-launch we already received request for Valentine's Day ♥ ️💏👫"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxcbCRTBMSu/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-20-2019 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    My first thought is all possibilities.

But on a serious note, new52. The couple was young, starting their journey and all and we were getting the chance to see the actual modern Superman and Wonder Woman grow and grow with them. They weren’t led by nor boggled down by “tradition” but going their own way and obviously worked if handled properly. Regardless of the controversy which honestly seems petty and minor now, from sales POV, nothing was wrong with those versions, their story wasn’t done. Start from the beginning again (detailed recap) but this time to stop it, let it flourish and put the creative effort it needs/deserves.
    Nice but at what point would we have the couple? We have to remember that they have had an "end" (poorly explained, ridiculous and humiliating, but end) ... I do not believe that our fandom that feeds a certain more refined intellectual taste will gladly accept a crap or even the lack of explanation ...

Nice but at what point would we have the couple? We have to remember that they have had an "end" (poorly explained, ridiculous and humiliating, but end) ... I do not believe that our fandom that feeds a certain more refined intellectual taste will gladly accept a crap or even the lack of explanation ...
    This is why it’s actually a bit difficult. We had them but it was abruptly stopped right in the middle. Of course we don’t want to start over... but that just might be the better option so we can have that deep development and build up we actually want, without rushing. Otherwise we start with them already a couple and have flashbacks of their beginning which I think again, we won’t settle for 😅

Having the multiverse opens for more mini/maxi series that can be their own thing or as I keep referring back to is an SMWW anthology. That’s honestly the only options I can see that can work creatively, not limit the couple nor have the ability to force an “end”.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    SM/WW t-shirts (isn't too early to sell Valentine's Day gifts?):

"#superman #wonderwoman #present #gift #birthday #anniversarygift #boyfriendandgirlfriend"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxppu1XBr6N/

"Valentine's Day themed t-shirts ❤��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxfZkVUAxmb/

"In pre-launch we already received request for Valentine's Day ♥ ️����"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxcbCRTBMSu/
    OMG I want them all!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    This is why it’s actually a bit difficult. We had them but it was abruptly stopped right in the middle. Of course we don’t want to start over... but that just might be the better option so we can have that deep development and build up we actually want, without rushing. Otherwise we start with them already a couple and have flashbacks of their beginning which I think again, we won’t settle for ��

Having the multiverse opens for more mini/maxi series that can be their own thing or as I keep referring back to is an SMWW anthology. That’s honestly the only options I can see that can work creatively, not limit the couple nor have the ability to force an “end”.
    Okay, I can see your point and I agree ... but another question, like Superman Year One is connected (it's about) the Superman of the Miller universe (the man is so genius that he owns his own parallel universe where he has already determined the character of the company's two biggest male icons) is it possible that: we will have a Wonder Woman Year One in the near future and if yes a regular series about this world where we will have SMWW? How far would this attract the SMWW fandom?

SuperWonder Wedding cake

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxf1sxgl0bp/

I feel it's too early to speculate about the next "Crisis". I don't think even at DC, right now, there isn't anything set in stone of what it'll affect. Yeah, it'll be at end of the year... but 2020's end. 😅
    I doubt it'll be a reboot anyway, just the usual DC's relaunch+some tweak here and there.
    From my understanding, the concept of Hypertime will be restored, and everything will be considered canon somehow.

Can't wait for the emergence of Superman's awkward feeling of having date Wonder Woman while raising his family. Cuz everything count, right? 🤣
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-20-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Okay, I can see your point and I agree ... but another question, like Superman Year One is connected (it's about) the Superman of the Miller universe (the man is so genius that he owns his own parallel universe where he has already determined the character of the company's two biggest male icons) is it possible that: we will have a Wonder Woman Year One in the near future and if yes a regular series about this world where we will have SMWW? How far would this attract the SMWW fandom?
    Here’s the thing... we can’t exactly go that far, just yet. The main thing is getting their deep friendship back. Having that complete solid build then goes on to building their relationship as a couple. What attracts the SMWW fandom is as Last Son has said, is their multi faceted relationship. We want that most importantly.

SM/WW toys pics:

"The Superhero Family 🙅🏻"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxlmtP_Fe0r/

"Wonder Woman and Superman #bootlegtoys"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxfcC9SgmsS/

"The world always needs #superheroes"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxGER80nlU1/

I feel it's too early to speculate about the next "Crisis". I don't think even at DC, right now, there isn't anything set in stone of what it'll affect. Yeah, it'll be at end of the year... but 2020's end. ��
    I doubt it'll be a reboot anyway, just the usual DC's relaunch+some tweak here and there.
    From my understanding, the concept of Hypertime will be restored, and everything will be considered canon somehow.

Can't wait for the emergence of Superman's awkward feeling of having date Wonder Woman while raising his family. Cuz everything count, right? ��
    My sweet friend, DC is already living the "new crisis", what do you think Doomsday Clock is? Why do you think Doomsday Clock is aligning with HiC? Why do you think the Multiverse needs the "adjustments" that have been made (yes, this is the true name of what Snyder is doing)? DC does not hold up until the end of the year, 2020, as it is even if they do all of its books returnable! Batman has lost almost 20% in sales per issue since the end of new 52 (in new 52 he ALWAYS sold above 100k but now beats 80k and is in sharp decline), JL is selling almost half a issue, needing 2 copies to beat the new 52 numbers, WW is stagnant living on alternate covers, SM and its AC are selling the same as the worst pre-flashpoint period even living this Leviathan event... the Black Label line is breathing by machines, at the gates of death, the new titles? Old story, fall down from the top 100 in a few months. Alternative "Earths" events like DCeased (bastard son of Marvel zombies with Final Crisis) are slot games so the company has extra money and securing a place in the top 10, they are only smoke curtains that can not hold the company till the end of next year ... I know that to wait for a reboot where we can have SMWW again as main couple is a dream but to wait for the reboot that will come is certain (whether soft or not the reboot will come) and interpret the signals that Snyder gives us with the word "multiverse" featured is also not hasty. I do not expect SMWW from Snyder but maybe from Millerverse or maybe another known or not.

My sweet friend, DC is already living the "new crisis", what do you think Doomsday Clock is? Why do you think Doomsday Clock is aligning with HiC? Why do you think the Multiverse needs the "adjustments" that have been made (yes, this is the true name of what Snyder is doing)? DC does not hold up until the end of the year, 2020, as it is even if they do all of its books returnable! Batman has lost almost 20% in sales per issue since the end of new 52 (in new 52 he ALWAYS sold above 100k but now beats 80k and is in sharp decline), JL is selling almost half a issue, needing 2 copies to beat the new 52 numbers, WW is stagnant living on alternate covers, SM and its AC are selling the same as the worst pre-flashpoint period even living this Leviathan event... the Black Label line is breathing by machines, at the gates of death, the new titles? Old story, fall down from the top 100 in a few months. Alternative "Earths" events like DCeased (bastard son of Marvel zombies with Final Crisis) are slot games so the company has extra money and securing a place in the top 10, they are only smoke curtains that can not hold the company till the end of next year ...
    Maybe they'll do two relaunches to raise sales, at the end of this year for some titles and in late 2020/early 2021 after Snyder's "Crisis" event for the other books. 🤔

I know that to wait for a reboot where we can have SMWW again as main couple is a dream but to wait for the reboot that will come is certain (whether soft or not the reboot will come) and interpret the signals that Snyder gives us with the word "multiverse" featured is also not hasty. I do not expect SMWW from Snyder but maybe from Millerverse or maybe another known or not.
    Oh, I'm sure that even if DC will just relaunch, SM/WW will be the only ones being rebooted, that's a problem of their individual franchises lately, but we're digressing.

The Millerverse is a safe guess, it'll continue to feature SM/WW in Golden Child and DKIV. Not sure if we'll get soon other projects with SM/WW in it. Maybe revisit the KC-Earth down the line? I dunno. 🤔 I'd like to see new SM/WW material unrelated to previous books too.

Maybe they'll do two relaunches to raise sales, at the end of this year for some titles and in late 2020/early 2021 after Snyder's "Crisis" event for the other books. ��
    Yes, this strategy works for a short time but I'm not sure if at this point would be efficient.

Oh, I'm sure that even if DC will just relaunch, SM/WW will be the only ones being rebooted, that's a problem of their individual franchises lately, but we're digressing.

The Millerverse is a safe guess, it'll continue to feature SM/WW in Golden Child and DKIV. Not sure if we'll get soon other projects with SM/WW in it. Maybe revisit the KC-Earth down the line? I dunno. �� I'd like to see new SM/WW material unrelated to previous books too.
    Me too

Yes, this strategy works for a short time but I'm not sure if at this point would be efficient.

Me too
    One thing I almost forgot to consider when I mentioned the reintroduction of the concept of Hypertime that, according to the interviews, will take place on the pages of Flash and JL, is that originally the Hypertime was introduced in the pages of The Kingdom, sort of sequel of Kingdom Come, where it was revealed that its keeper was the son of SM/WW from that timeline.

The Hypertime is therefore doubly linked to SM/WW, which makes me wonder if this will be referenced when the concept will make its come back. 🤔