Page 254 of 410 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Series of paintings titled "Conflicted" by Jamie Reschke (edited for language):

"Acrylic on canvas. 16x20ins"

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-27-2019 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Why not? With SMWW the possibilities are endless!
    True! I mean we were just talking about this with seeing the fan arts, now it’s actually happening! So yeah, I think it’s safe to think far and beyond with SMWW because at some point, it does happen. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    OMG!!! Can’t wait for this to be officially officially announced!!!
    It would be about time! It's still treated as a super-secret project even if the writer himself announced it already at a con. 😅

I agree 1000% with both of you! This is what we’ve talked about, SMWW children having combined logos. This is how it should be! I definitely can’t wait to see more art!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Finally we will see an original concept for a legacy character ie a combination of the two parents' heritages. Hunter was the closest we got to an amalgam but then they messed it up. Lara chose the Supergirl mantle so this is probably for Jonathan. I am stoked.

DC has a lot of legacy characters but most always inherit the same mantle and ids as one parent etc or different people take one mantle like Robin etc...I tip my hat to Miller for doing what the smww fans have been asking when it comes to smww children...honoring BOTH parents. And is it likely Jonathan might take a new title too? Like not a Superboy or WonderBoy. But something else? I cannot wait for more! Grampa is hailed as a genius artist so one can be sure the art work is going to be stunning.
    The combined logo and potentially a new superhero name will help to differentiate this Jon from his namesake of the main continuity. It was my worry that the two characters created around the same time would eventually "come into conflict" and not in DK-Jon's favor.

Also, I wonder if Grampá researched pre-existing SM/WW combined logos like tattoos or fan-arts before making his version. 🤔

May be thinking too far ahead, but I’m looking forward also for the logo to be used for couples photos and fams 🤗🤗
    And tattoos... lots of tattoos with the logo. 😉
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-27-2019 at 10:49 PM.

SuperWonder Cosplay

"A perfect combo"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx15iVNo3Ev/

"Supercouple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx8vLfjhTjV/

"#superman #wonderwoman #justiceleague"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx8u_WFpdhR/
    Last edited by LoveStar; 05-28-2019 at 07:19 AM.

Good morning, people!!!!!! Happy day for us all!

“It was a morning like other mornings and yet perfect among mornings.”
    ― John Steinbeck

Superman and Wonder Woman day by day:

"Where is the bus?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx8pyGdB..._web_copy_link

"Arrived"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx8qBCPh..._web_copy_link

"Stars are not measured by the time they burn ... but by how they shine. Superman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx_oGNAg..._web_copy_link

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It would be about time! It's still treated as a super-secret project even if the writer himself announced it already at a con. 😅
    Yeah true! Lol
    But that con wasn’t widely covered, only like 2 articles and a couple of tweets, comments from the Q and A about it. So it technically hasn’t been official. 🤫

The combined logo and potentially a new superhero name will help to differentiate this Jon from his namesake of the main continuity. It was my worry that the two characters created around the same time would eventually "come into conflict" and not in DK-Jon's favor.
    I would so much rather have a new name and unique logo. As I said, SMWW is about stepping out of tradition, their kid(s) most definitely would have new superhero names instead of just wonder/super boy/girl. Also really emphasizing on both parents.

Also, I wonder if Grampá researched pre-existing SM/WW combined logos like tattoos or fan-arts before making his version. 🤔
    You can see top left, from that sketch probably so. Obviously they want more of an equal balance which I think his design is providing. Also with the symbolic details makes it even better.

And tattoos... lots of tattoos with the logo. 😉
    Oh yes!!! 🙌 yep yep! Can’t wait even more so to see what this will impact!

Artist Rafael Grampá just shared on his IG story some sketches of combined SM/WW logos. Obviously the post must be related to the Golden Child book starring the children of SM/WW he's working on and that will be officially announced this Summer at SDCC.

https://www.instagram.com/rafael_grampa/

I definitely "squeed" at this. Getting more and more stoked for this project. It will be a balm for this bruised SMWW heart due to DC's abuse and callousness if this book supersedes all of my expectations, which I admit are very low (fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me..🤷🏾*♀️).

Nevertheless, can't wait to see the only Jon Kent Jr. I would care about (the one born of Diana), as he promises to be a very interesting character, he and his sister. Ugh! Just imagine the mix of Kryptonian and Olympian magic (and that includes clay origins), so many possibilities!

Okay I am getting excited and I really don't want to but this promises to be really good! Reading about the children of two of the most powerful and self-less superheroes. That's a no-brainer. Can't wait.

Wedding themed posts:

"I DON’T shoot weddings, but when your Aunt asks you... you can’t say no!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxsWhNTBRqx/

"#superman#wonderwoman#themillers"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxxspItpnJq/

"Jernail & Charan 👫 #superman #wonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxowpVGhn1S/

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    I definitely "squeed" at this. Getting more and more stoked for this project. It will be a balm for this bruised SMWW heart due to DC's abuse and callousness if this book supersedes all of my expectations, which I admit are very low (fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me..����*♀️).

Nevertheless, can't wait to see the only Jon Kent Jr. I would care about (the one born of Diana), as he promises to be a very interesting character, he and his sister. Ugh! Just imagine the mix of Kryptonian and Olympian magic (and that includes clay origins), so many possibilities!

Okay I am getting excited and I really don't want to but this promises to be really good! Reading about the children of two of the most powerful and self-less superheroes. That's a no-brainer. Can't wait.
    Hello, my dear Lady P!!! Ahhh I am very excited with GC specially after this buzz that Bendis started when showed KC pictures ans saying that his YJ will visit KC Earth! My mind already started to think about KC Earth Jon Kent! We have the possibility of see our 2 Jon Kent this year and this is awesome!!! Yeah yeah I know but I don't have a single drop of judgment or shame on my washed face !!!! I break my face, I complain, I suffer but I enjoy myself and sometimes I get rewarded !!! We're fans after all, are not we?

Yeah true! Lol
    But that con wasn’t widely covered, only like 2 articles and a couple of tweets, comments from the Q and A about it. So it technically hasn’t been official. 🤫
    Just because the con was in Europe instead of the States. 😏

I would so much rather have a new name and unique logo. As I said, SMWW is about stepping out of tradition, their kid(s) most definitely would have new superhero names instead of just wonder/super boy/girl. Also really emphasizing on both parents.
    It seems like a dream that is about to become true. We talked so much about how a SM/WW child's logo should be and now I'm getting more curious about the superhero-name of the kid despite being at first disappointed reading DKIII that he was just another "Jonathan".

You can see top left, from that sketch probably so. Obviously they want more of an equal balance which I think his design is providing. Also with the symbolic details makes it even better.
    What's to see top left? 🤔

Oh yes!!! 🙌 yep yep! Can’t wait even more so to see what this will impact!
    .... and more DC Collectibles with the SM/WW kids coming. 😉

I definitely "squeed" at this. Getting more and more stoked for this project. It will be a balm for this bruised SMWW heart due to DC's abuse and callousness if this book supersedes all of my expectations, which I admit are very low (fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me..🤷🏾*♀️).

It was about time we had something to look forward to, wasn't it? 😉

Just because the con was in Europe instead of the States. 😏
    That seems to happen a lot. If it’s not from a con in the states it doesn’t get the proper coverage 🤔
    But Grampá is excited for SDCC, so that of course will be a bigger announcement.

It seems like a dream that is about to become true. We talked so much about how a SM/WW child's logo should be and now I'm getting more curious about the superhero-name of the kid despite being at first disappointed reading DKIII that he was just another "Jonathan".
    Exactly! And it’s honestly that simple. Think outside the box and creatively. This is all we want for SMWW and it will be a win-win guaranteed. 🤗I don’t mind his first name if exactly he gets a unique superhero name.

What's to see top left? 🤔
    Left page top. That first sketch with the very obvious \S/ and the =w= “behind”, thats one design I’ve seen before.

.... and more DC Collectibles with the SM/WW kids coming. 😉
    Gimme shirts, statues and figures! Yes please!

SM/WW mugs:

"Valentine's Mug❤"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx-5wbNnqax/

"For mug lovers. A lovely Valentine's Day gifts #superman #wonderwoman #couplegift"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxunCBNHvAR/

"Coffee ☕ #superman #wonderwoman ❤️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwdoDBbldiO/

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Hello, my dear Lady P!!! Ahhh I am very excited with GC specially after this buzz that Bendis started when showed KC pictures ans saying that his YJ will visit KC Earth! My mind already started to think about KC Earth Jon Kent! We have the possibility of see our 2 Jon Kent this year and this is awesome!!! Yeah yeah I know but I don't have a single drop of judgment or shame on my washed face !!!! I break my face, I complain, I suffer but I enjoy myself and sometimes I get rewarded !!! We're fans after all, are not we?

He actually got me nervous by even trying to do anything with Earth 22. I don't quite trust him due to his own actions/claims about a certain character so I really really hope he is mindful with whatever he tries to do and accomplish with KC earth because that is a beloved one and needs to be treated respectfully. I wonder if Bendis would actually acknowledge the significance and importance of Diana on Earth 22, and if we will actually see our own Jon Kent and possibly the rest of the SMWW children. I would love seeing the interactions of YJ with the SMWW brood and their reaction to that reality of SMWW 🙃 (since folks these days act like the 2 haven't had a significant history together 😏 ).

Nevertheless, it does feel as if we are finally getting something long deserved (possibly) with a visit to KC and the Golden Child (super stoked), as such I am cautiously optimistic.

It was about time we had something to look forward to, wasn't it? 😉
    It sure is!
    And I hope with everything in me that it is worth every frustration, anger, disappointment [add several other nouns] of what has been experienced by SMWW fans due to DCs actions. I'm choosing to be optimistic but I will not deny that I am not without caution.
    I hope to have all my expectations surpassed. 🤞🏾

Wedding themed posts:

"I DON’T shoot weddings, but when your Aunt asks you... you can’t say no!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxsWhNTBRqx/

"#superman#wonderwoman#themillers"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxxspItpnJq/

"Jernail & Charan 👫 #superman #wonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxowpVGhn1S/
    And SMWW continue to show why they are important. Why they matter.
    Diversity should be leveraged not scorned. SMWWs differences is part of what makes them valuable. The experience and perspectives that SMWW bring to one another has been shown over and over again (except for detractors) to be a significant and important one. And one that should be encouraged and upheld. These real life people that gravitate to them do so because they recognize who SMWW are as individuals and as a pair. The qualities and attributes are to be admired and portrayed because it is positive and inspiring.
    Values matter.

I love seeing these real life couples from all backgrounds who connect to SMWW and use them at significant moments of their life. This is what SMWW is about.
    No contrived story telling or narrative can change that.
    Thank you for sharing these special and beautiful moments.

He actually got me nervous by even trying to do anything with Earth 22. I don't quite trust him due to his own actions/claims about a certain character so I really really hope he is mindful with whatever he tries to do and accomplish with KC earth because that is a beloved one and needs to be treated respectfully. I wonder if Bendis would actually acknowledge the significance and importance of Diana on Earth 22, and if we will actually see our own Jon Kent and possibly the rest of the SMWW children. I would love seeing the interactions of YJ with the SMWW brood and their reaction to that reality of SMWW �� (since folks these days act like the 2 haven't had a significant history together �� ).

Nevertheless, it does feel as if we are finally getting something long deserved (possibly) with a visit to KC and the Golden Child (super stoked), as such I am cautiously optimistic.

It sure is!
    And I hope with everything in me that it is worth every frustration, anger, disappointment [add several other nouns] of what has been experienced by SMWW fans due to DCs actions. I'm choosing to be optimistic but I will not deny that I am not without caution.
    I hope to have all my expectations surpassed. ����
    his claims / actions have always sounded to me as true as a $ 3 bill ... empty and generic statements ... but back to positivity, better to be cautious optimistic than not to be, at least we'll have something new and official to show to the new generation! We will have more material for our amateur and extremely talented artists and writers ... in some cases more talented and creative than the professionals! We will see, with a certain pleasure, I confess, those who do not like the couple have to swallow the reality of two successful Earths (after all Kingdom Come and Millerverse - DKI, DKII and DKIII are among the best bestsellers of the company *) where SMWW They are a couple and have a complete family ...

* perhaps the two biggest bestsellers of the company and, of course, the two most acclaimed ... and in the two SMWW they form a couple ... ahhh how sweet!!!!