Page 273 of 323 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 4840
  1. #4081
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,832

    Default

    New Fanfiction updates by Nightskywonderer

    New Story: Special Bonds
    Summary: What happens in space Vegas, don’t always stay in space Vegas. When the League is invited for a 3 day vacation on planet Nimluxurime as a gift for saving the planet, secret ex-lovers Kal and Diana end up newlyweds. Will this surprise marriage help them mend what was broken or make things worse leaving things forever to be broken beyond repair?

    Author’s note: So this story has sort of been on my mind for a while. There’s actually a lot of story ideas going on actually LOL but this one has stuck out more and more especially with the various of (sad) love songs. Also wanted to touch a little bit on some views against the Power Couple and why their connection is so important and what it truly means throughout this story.

    https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13318643/1/Special-Bonds


    Really cute, sappy Father’s Day oneshot:

    Something Special Chapt. 14: Father’s Day
    https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12789488/...ething-Special


    Tempting You Chapt. 2: Relaxed
    When Wonder Woman’s day of relaxation ends up being a day of emergency calls, Superman helps her relax again.
    https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13261005/2/Tempting-You


    More fan-fictions of same author here: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1896339/NightSkyWonderer

  2. #4082
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,910

    Default

    SM/WW toy photography:

    "Happy Valentine's Day!! #❤️"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/ByoCshagVsA/

    "◣ My Sexy #Toys ◢ ∴"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/ByvLgoylOgO/

    "Wonder Woman vs Superman? Maybe."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/By_-wIRArDk/

  3. #4083
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    New Fanfiction updates by Nightskywonderer

    New Story: Special Bonds

    https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13318643/1/Special-Bonds


    Really cute, sappy Father’s Day oneshot:

    Something Special Chapt. 14: Father’s Day
    https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12789488/...ething-Special


    Tempting You Chapt. 2: Relaxed
    When Wonder Woman’s day of relaxation ends up being a day of emergency calls, Superman helps her relax again.
    https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13261005/2/Tempting-You


    More fan-fictions of same author here: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1896339/NightSkyWonderer
    Thank God for the fanfictions!!!! These stories are better than almost everything DC have today!

  4. #4084
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    What was the name we agreed upon for their daughter in this thread? I forgot but this pic has inspired me and I may start writing a fanfic about the family soon. I believe the name started with "A"? It was something like Astrea, maybe? While I could go with "Lara" that just doesn't feel right. If anyone can help me out I'd be grateful.
    I believe “Lara” and for that matter “Jon” has become the default names. Understandable of wanting another name for their kids. It’s just as well as wanting their kids not to be just another super/wonder girl/boy etc. Something unique fits them better.

    And yes, the name we’ve talked about was Astrea from nightskywonderer’s fic and I actually like even Heiress from an inspired fanart.

  5. #4085
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,910

    Default

    Some pics from the new MoS/WoW exhibit (a brief video from it is in the first link below):

    "I had a SUPER WONDERful evening performing at SAMA with @tylerjackson10er and @nelmsmorris for the Men of Steel, Women of Wonder exhibit launch! Couldn’t resist the puns. Rather PUNishig I know! 😂 Awesome exhibit by the way!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/By-TxHonXIP/

    "Our new exhibition Men of Steel, Women of Wonder is now open! Explore the art-world responses to #superman and #wonderwoman. Discover what it means to fight for truth, justice and the American way."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/By-0kNLAdZY/

    "Seeing the Men of Steel, Women of Wonder exhibit at the San Antonio Museum of Art."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzJKvetnRQc/

  6. #4086
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    I believe “Lara” and for that matter “Jon” has become the default names. Understandable of wanting another name for their kids. It’s just as well as wanting their kids not to be just another super/wonder girl/boy etc. Something unique fits them better.

    And yes, the name we’ve talked about was Astrea from nightskywonderer’s fic and I actually like even Heiress from an inspired fanart.
    Thanks so much for the info LoveStar.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  7. #4087
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Ohhh!!! Love this art!!!!

    The first pic is adorable with Lara!
    It honestly makes me think of Clark and Diana in Project Ako. Would be cool to have another art of that. The red hair(Eiko) and blue hair (Lara) is a total coincidence to Superman red/blue right? 🤔🤣
    What did you smoke? 😝

    Still want a DKIII statue! I’ll say Diana fighting the minotaur, this image and SMWW reunion kiss are top 3 choices
    And seeing DKIII animated would be interesting too.
    Yeah, DKIII could be adapted. Even DKSA if they make it less over-the-top. 😅

    Closer and closer to official announcement of “Golden Child”. 🤗
    -3 weeks at SDCC '19. Let the countdown begins!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Right! Would’ve been lovely to see in DCAU somewhere down the line. Even if some alternate reference
    What could've been. 😌

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    What was the name we agreed upon for their daughter in this thread? I forgot but this pic has inspired me and I may start writing a fanfic about the family soon. I believe the name started with "A"? It was something like Astrea, maybe? While I could go with "Lara" that just doesn't feel right. If anyone can help me out I'd be grateful.
    What happened to the fic you planned to write about Kal landing on Themyscira as an infant? 🤔

  8. #4088
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    ....What happened to the fic you planned to write about Kal landing on Themyscira as an infant? ��
    Thanks for remembering. This would basically be the flashforward part of that story when I get to a time travel storyline.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  9. #4089
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,910

    Default

    Lego SM/WW:

    "LOVE is in the Air...🎶🎶🎶"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bysz70MopHT/

    "#Superman and #Wonderwoman had a fantastic time hunting for #fossils!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bysbj6QAX80/

    "#Superman and #Wonderwoman are turning back the clock with the #Seattle #Pilots!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzBzX-gA9Cc/

  10. #4090
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Some pics from the new MoS/WoW exhibit (a brief video from it is in the first link below):

    "I had a SUPER WONDERful evening performing at SAMA with @tylerjackson10er and @nelmsmorris for the Men of Steel, Women of Wonder exhibit launch! Couldn’t resist the puns. Rather PUNishig I know! 😂 Awesome exhibit by the way!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/By-TxHonXIP/

    "Our new exhibition Men of Steel, Women of Wonder is now open! Explore the art-world responses to #superman and #wonderwoman. Discover what it means to fight for truth, justice and the American way."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/By-0kNLAdZY/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzJKvetnRQc/
    Really wish someone at DC would see this. This exhibit is very important. Very fun and educational. Also gives more ideas/perspectives as to how to capture and maintain the interest of the modern diverse audience in Superman and Wonder Woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Thanks so much for the info LoveStar.
    No prob! 🤗

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    What did you smoke? 😝
    LMAO! Why is it that? It’s a wacky yet interesting idea and you know it! 🤣
    Don’t be a hater because you didn’t think of it 😏

    Yeah, DKIII could be adapted. Even DKSA if they make it less over-the-top. 😅
    DKSA is probably the only exemption of an adaptation that needs to be watered down a bit LOL but other than that, being on the epic DKIII battles!

    -3 weeks at SDCC '19. Let the countdown begins!
    Woohoo!

    What could've been. 😌
    What should’ve been....

  11. #4091
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Thanks for remembering. This would basically be the flashforward part of that story when I get to a time travel storyline.
    Ohhh... intriguing. When is the first chapter?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    LMAO! Why is it that? It’s a wacky yet interesting idea and you know it! 🤣
    Don’t be a hater because you didn’t think of it 😏
    You have too much imagination... you see things that aren't really there. 😜

    DKSA is probably the only exemption of an adaptation that needs to be watered down a bit LOL but other than that, being on the epic DKIII battles!
    Just a bit? 😅

    Woohoo!
    You will not stop dancing for the happiness in 3 weeks. 😅

    What should’ve been....
    😥

  12. #4092

  13. #4093
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Ohhh... intriguing. When is the first chapter?...
    Soon I hope (sadly, I've been rather busy as of late). *crosses fingers*
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  14. #4094
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    You have too much imagination... you see things that aren't really there. 😜
    It’s called being creative LOL 🤣
    Obviously there is no connection but come on, wouldn’t you want to see a wacky anime crossover with Lara and Eiko?! 😂

    Just a bit? 😅
    Don’t water it down too much but make it at a balanced tolerable level

    You will not stop dancing for the happiness in 3 weeks. 😅
    Get a “hype up” playlist ready?

  15. #4095
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,910

    Default

    I finally had some time to finish reading these...

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    New Fanfiction updates by Nightskywonderer

    New Story: Special Bonds

    https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13318643/1/Special-Bonds
    Knowing the previous works of the writer, I'm sure everything will be fine in the next chapter.

    Really cute, sappy Father’s Day oneshot:

    Something Special Chapt. 14: Father’s Day
    https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12789488/...ething-Special
    The fics featuring Astrea are one for each holiday, eh?

    Tempting You Chapt. 2: Relaxed
    When Wonder Woman’s day of relaxation ends up being a day of emergency calls, Superman helps her relax again.
    https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13261005/2/Tempting-You
    Why do I have already the feeling that this story will drag for long without anything serious happening between SM/WW? 😅

    More fan-fictions of same author here: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1896339/NightSkyWonderer
    I might check out the older ones. I haven't read those.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Soon I hope (sadly, I've been rather busy as of late). *crosses fingers*
    Can't wait. Expect nitpicking reviews from us. 😝

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •