Page 275 of 410 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 6144

SuperWonder Engagement 🤗💍

“Super Engaged, Super Love. I love you!”

Awww. These engagement pics are beautiful. Love how the whole family are involved.

I stumbled upon this amazing vid. Seems more might be coming but it is truly appetite whetting. Like Last Son says what a shame Cavill was never really given a proper script and shot at Superman. He was instead imo used for the agenda of others and to pander to bigger names than telling Superman's journey in a way to make the wider audiences get involved and care. If they had treated Cavill the way they treated Hemsworth, a more or less newcomer, or even Ruffalo who got a chance to show his value in other movies, he'd still be here.

Oh and seems Superman Year One first issue has sold pretty well. It is going to second printing. This I assume would be the reply to those wondering at why we need another origin. Because it is a star creative team. Frank Miller is respected by many fans despite what some try to suggest and people are interested in it and it makes DC money. Also I think the fact it is part of the DK verse is why people other than SM fans might pick up. So it is an origin to THAT verse. Not really imo applicable to what Bendis doing or Jurgens did. Thank goodness. I really want Black Label not be confined and restricted by canon and free to do as it wants.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/06...ond-printings/

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Awww. These engagement pics are beautiful. Love how the whole family are involved.

I stumbled upon this amazing vid. Seems more might be coming but it is truly appetite whetting. Like Last Son says what a shame Cavill was never really given a proper script and shot at Superman. He was instead imo used for the agenda of others and to pander to bigger names than telling Superman's journey in a way to make the wider audiences get involved and care. If they had treated Cavill the way they treated Hemsworth, a more or less newcomer, or even Ruffalo who got a chance to show his value in other movies, he'd still be here.

I got chills! This was well done.
    The wait for Kingdom Come to be masterfully adapted onto the silver screen would be so worth it.

Oh and seems Superman Year One first issue has sold pretty well. It is going to second printing. This I assume would be the reply to those wondering at why we need another origin. Because it is a star creative team. Frank Miller is respected by many fans despite what some try to suggest and people are interested in it and it makes DC money. Also I think the fact it is part of the DK verse is why people other than SM fans might pick up. So it is an origin to THAT verse. Not really imo applicable to what Bendis doing or Jurgens did. Thank goodness. I really want Black Label not be confined and restricted by canon and free to do as it wants.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    I got chills! This was well done.
    The wait for Kingdom Come to be masterfully adapted onto the silver screen would be so worth it.
    Wow!! Thanks for sharing this video Hellacre and totally agree, Lady P. To see KC on the silver screen would be absolutely phenomenal! This is one of, If not the biggest story that if ever adapted could change the game for DC.
    From the edit, Henry really could pull off the older Clark look. 😍

As for Year One, not surprised at all. Many seem to have this view of Superman having this peachy perfect life. It’s been written that way and everything is like a weird 50s fantasy. That’s not relatable. Was YO perfect? No. But Clark being written as the boy from another planet and actually having that extraterrestrial type view point of certain things is great. He is a little rough around the edges, got a little swagger, show off-y, confident etc...His flaws show, he actually learns and real life stuff is presented. That’s what makes Superman and any other character relatable. The superficial dramatics aren’t interesting anymore in this day and time.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

It says it's the first teaser. Maybe the editor (kashchei2003) will release a longer fan-edit like he did for his previous Superman: Doomsday video. 🤞

Btw, if the editor can turn Clint Eastwood into Batman (he was the top-choice for a TKR adaptation that has never been made), it wouldn't be hard for him using his editing-magic to create scenes with Gal and Henry interacting with each other. 😂

It seems that YO will be the first and last Superman story under the Black Label imprint. For the foreseeable future, the new imprint will be filled with Batman/Joker/Harley minis and creator-owned projects. How ironic is if Frank Miller is the only author that pitched a Superman story? 😅 Wonder Woman will get minis about her mother (Historia) and her daughter, even if the latter seems will be delayed indefinitely or cancelled. 😂
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-29-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Part 3 of the SuperWonder engagement! Groom (to be)’s beautiful heartwarming post!

“We know that love is beautiful and true when we find someone who makes us the best we can be. Thank God everyday for finding you. We are in a new phase, and I say we will be that couple who will always be smiling, always singing, always dancing, laughing from each other's faces, planning for life and dreams ... without shame to show everyone that we are happy. May I and you and GOD be able to continue together in this journey of LOVE. I love you very much, my wonderful cat!“

(Part 4)

“Now I can say that we are complete, happy, doing what we like the most. We will follow our plans and we will be so happy with everything we have always dreamed of. The life of cosplay is a no-back way is now evolving more and more and making this hobby our fun.”

https://instagram.com/lucas_bernardo...=1wi2fbdsqohfz

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    (Part 4)

“Now I can say that we are complete, happy, doing what we like the most. We will follow our plans and we will be so happy with everything we have always dreamed of. The life of cosplay is a no-back way is now evolving more and more and making this hobby our fun.”

https://instagram.com/lucas_bernardo...=1wi2fbdsqohfz
    "Super Noivos"... wow. I think Brazil is where more couples love and are inspired by SMWW! I think we identify with their passion, determination and sense of humor! The desire to live life with seasoning and ardently is in our blood too!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Great edit showing DCEU SM/WW parallels of their journeys. There are so many of these... and soon there'll be ones with another actor edited in Cavill's place, I think. 😅 It'll be really weird after getting used to Henry as Superman for so many years. Maybe, WB will start fresh also with WW after her current trilogy ends. Who knows. 🤔 That would be my preference if a shared universe will have to be (re)build.
    We need a movie showing exactly this. The SMWW dynamic delves so deep into the characters with who they are and what they represent. We need to see them truly challenged. Showing how their similarities and differences balances out. They have a unique ever evolving relationship.

They have a joint encyclopedia and the MOSWOW exhibit doing exactly what a movie should present.

Henry should’ve gotten another chance. Wasn’t his fault how poorly executed and received DCEU ended up being. But with their reboot, just please honor dynamics that actually work, take the time not to rush the stories and not try to mish mash stuff claiming as “homages” but it doesn’t have any substance and poorly executed.

SM/WW t-shirts:

"💥❤️ Hand painted shirt 🖌️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzGdggyJd2A/

"After years trying to find these dresses online, I found them.😭 They arrived today!😍 BatCat and SuperWonder!"

https://twitter.com/ImmortalFlame95/...72378072166400

"😃 #couplesshirts #superman #wonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzTQLQjhaE7/

Personalized SM/WW t-shirts for the whole family:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzLM90xBb_P/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Personalized SM/WW t-shirts for the whole family:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzLM90xBb_P/
    AWE!!! Isn’t this the sweetest!!!! It’s absolutely wonderful seeing so many families resonating with SMWW. The children seeing their mom and dad as Wonder Woman and Superman.

Golden child cant come fast enough because I’m really hoping this is the approach of equally combining SMWW creating the next generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    "Super Noivos"... wow. I think Brazil is where more couples love and are inspired by SMWW! I think we identify with their passion, determination and sense of humor! The desire to live life with seasoning and ardently is in our blood too!
    You must be proud of it. Half of the posts of SM/WW cosplays and custom merch shared here are from your country. 😉
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-30-2019 at 02:23 PM.