Page 277 of 324 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 4850
  1. #4141
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,918

    Default

    New SM/WW couple tattoo pics (there were so many of these during the past weeks):

    "Tattoo made by @ joo_.tattoo on the lucky couple for Valentine's Day."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/By5Y1I4Hw7m/

    "#tattooes #superman #wonderwoman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/By-XDZRH73E/

    "A couple out of comics!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/By_ATWnh_W9/

  2. #4142
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,918

    Default

    "Tattoo made during holiday on @sara.alvesbarbosa and her partner Will."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzBoHeqAHex/

    "Partner in crime. ✨"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzKzjTDA0Ak/

    "Come and do that special Tattoo with us! Art by: @ osk.tattoo"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzLbKzhnay1/

  3. #4143
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,844

    Default

    Love love love the tattoos as always!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Agreed.
    SMWW's dynamic and what it represents is so beautiful, so pure, and too special not to be recognized.
    I love it when real life couples highlight what we all admire about SMWW. It further solidifies what many of us have said about this pair. A pair that is representative of positive, healthy, inspiring qualities. What is there not to like? Not to want?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    More and more I see people who are not exactly fans of SMWW recognizing that their other relationships are not exactly healthy or even enjoyable if they were in real life ... it makes sense for real couples to identify with them more than with fictional and official couples. Whoever has real relationships understands what I'm saying.

    "This photo expresses a lot, we can see the confidence that she has so that her future husband can guide her on the right path, that can protect her from the dangers, and that she can consent when she needs it.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    but it is interesting that this photo came out of a spontaneous action, and while we were doing it the bride almost fell from her boyfriend's back. Fortunately, nothing bad happened, he was able to sustain it and once again proved that it was his protector. And he had more than one occasion to prove it.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    The truth is that it is about marriage being able to trust each other and be assured that, if something bad happens, together they will solve it.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Are you married? Do you think I'm right? Tell us your story and we will be contacting you to tell your story in our posts."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzHRBy0D..._web_copy_link

    "A phrase that lovers use a lot is: "you are my strength".
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Israel and Tania wanted to symbolize this strength is one of the outfits they used in their pre-wedding session. She, like the wonder woman, Amazon warrior princess and the, like Superman, the man of steel, indestructible. Both formed a powerful alliance that the adversities of this world could never break.
    How nice it is to see how each one trusted the other so that they can take care of it and protect it.

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    What do you think? Do you think that marriage makes both men and women feel complete? Write your opinion
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    In the next post we will tell a couple of comic scenes from this session."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzEC_FVH..._web_copy_link

    "We always say that the pre-wedding is the perfect occasion for the couple to become familiar with the camera and on the day of the wedding they can feel more at ease in their presence.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    But I want to present Israel and Tania. These boyfriends arrived on the day of the session ready to eat the world. Filled with ideas and clothes, joy and emotion, it was not difficult for us to capture unique moments because they manufactured them without being asked. Each was lost in the other, it was remarkable the love that you have this couple who are now sharing their life together.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    We vary from romantic and posed to spontaneous and fun. We can definitely say that on that day we enter much more into confidence and we are part of that special moment, which, for them, was part of a great story that was being written.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Do you like to use themes in your photo sessions? Tell us your opinion
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    We will have more of these super heroes in our next post.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    DO NOT MISS IT!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzBJl0hF..._web_copy_link
    This is lovely!! The captions gives so much feels!!!! Exactly! These couples may not be avid comic book readers/fans but they know what Superman and Wonder Woman represent and who they are as individual characters. If they are avid readers/fans, they know what they represent and who they are on a deeper level still understand and connect to the SMWW dynamic. The dynamic is very “real” on an extraordinary level. It means so much especially with husband and wives relate because they make their connection(s) in a spiritual type way.

    This representation only doubles down the fact that no amount of contrived bias narratives being pushed will tarnish/undermine the truth of Superman and Wonder Woman’s relationship.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 07-01-2019 at 07:09 PM.

  4. #4144
    Fantastic Member LadyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    More and more I see people who are not exactly fans of SMWW recognizing that their other relationships are not exactly healthy or even enjoyable if they were in real life ... it makes sense for real couples to identify with them more than with fictional and official couples. Whoever has real relationships understands what I'm saying.

    "This photo expresses a lot, we can see the confidence that she has so that her future husband can guide her on the right path, that can protect her from the dangers, and that she can consent when she needs it.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    but it is interesting that this photo came out of a spontaneous action, and while we were doing it the bride almost fell from her boyfriend's back. Fortunately, nothing bad happened, he was able to sustain it and once again proved that it was his protector. And he had more than one occasion to prove it.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    The truth is that it is about marriage being able to trust each other and be assured that, if something bad happens, together they will solve it.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Are you married? Do you think I'm right? Tell us your story and we will be contacting you to tell your story in our posts."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzHRBy0D..._web_copy_link

    "A phrase that lovers use a lot is: "you are my strength".
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Israel and Tania wanted to symbolize this strength is one of the outfits they used in their pre-wedding session. She, like the wonder woman, Amazon warrior princess and the, like Superman, the man of steel, indestructible. Both formed a powerful alliance that the adversities of this world could never break.
    How nice it is to see how each one trusted the other so that they can take care of it and protect it.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    What do you think? Do you think that marriage makes both men and women feel complete? Write your opinion
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    In the next post we will tell a couple of comic scenes from this session."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzEC_FVH..._web_copy_link

    "We always say that the pre-wedding is the perfect occasion for the couple to become familiar with the camera and on the day of the wedding they can feel more at ease in their presence.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    But I want to present Israel and Tania. These boyfriends arrived on the day of the session ready to eat the world. Filled with ideas and clothes, joy and emotion, it was not difficult for us to capture unique moments because they manufactured them without being asked. Each was lost in the other, it was remarkable the love that you have this couple who are now sharing their life together.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    We vary from romantic and posed to spontaneous and fun. We can definitely say that on that day we enter much more into confidence and we are part of that special moment, which, for them, was part of a great story that was being written.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Do you like to use themes in your photo sessions? Tell us your opinion
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    We will have more of these super heroes in our next post.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    DO NOT MISS IT!"
    I really should be asleep right now (the struggle to unplug), so I don't have anything eloquent to add to this wonderness you posted Deia. As such, this will have to do because I fully agree with the shared sentiments:


  5. #4145
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,918

    Default

    SM/WW paintings by various artists:

    "Superlove... part 2"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/ByCkaJMFBdH/

    "EDUCATION MAKES YOU SUPER HUMAN"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BxlRG5hg8mo/

    "#NEWMERCHalert #Wondermoman and #Superman. 18x24in acrylic canvas painting Built in frame."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzLFacfBCKE/

  6. #4146
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    SM/WW paintings by various artists:

    "Superlove... part 2"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/ByCkaJMFBdH/
    This kiss remain the most popular go-to for pop artists! Love it!

    "EDUCATION MAKES YOU SUPER HUMAN"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BxlRG5hg8mo/
    Perfect motivational representation!

  7. #4147
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Ah man that’s just sad...
    They need to plan and making decision long term instead of trying to figure things out one movie at a time.

    HA!!! Omg! That would be so cool 🤣 I particularly would like an associate from Benes studio
    Just one? Most of Benes' students would probably be willing to drawing it even for free. 😅

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    This is lovely!! The captions gives so much feels!!!! Exactly! These couples may not be avid comic book readers/fans but they know what Superman and Wonder Woman represent and who they are as individual characters. If they are avid readers/fans, they know what they represent and who they are on a deeper level still understand and connect to the SMWW dynamic. The dynamic is very “real” on an extraordinary level. It means so much especially with husband and wives relate because they make their connection(s) in a spiritual type way.

    This representation only doubles down the fact that no amount of contrived bias narratives being pushed will tarnish/undermine the truth of Superman and Wonder Woman’s relationship.
    What SM and WW represent as individuals and as a pair is not that difficult to get but it's hard having that "platonic ideal" translated into the actual characters in the comics, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    This kiss remain the most popular go-to for pop artists! Love it!
    😎

  8. #4148
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    They need to plan and making decision long term instead of trying to figure things out one movie at a time.
    Exactly! But they also need back up plans too and not try to jump so far ahead. Synergy also, needs to be thought over because some stuff won’t/can’t work all the same.

    Just one? Most of Benes' students would probably be willing to drawing it even for free. 😅
    Haha! You knew what I meant!! 😜 And yep they sure would!

    What SM and WW represent as individuals and as a pair is not that difficult to get but it's hard having that "platonic ideal" translated into the actual characters in the comics, etc.
    What’s difficult is trying to undermine the pair which does more harm than good to them individually. As well as twist what they represent. Their dynamic is as you said layered and multifaceted.

  9. #4149
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,129

    Default

    “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me. ”
    ― Fred Rogers (Mr. Rogers)

    That's why SMWW are real heroes, are true inspiration! Long live our heroes, long live our couple!







    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzVQz8uB..._web_copy_link

    Heroes without addictions, ready for sacrifices in all areas: personal, physical, psychological ... always with a smile on their faces to cheer the children ... and, especially, if they feel fulfilled with this, they feel happy next to them.

  10. #4150
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,605

    Default

    At last, it's here -

    Title

    Heroes of Themyscira

    Summary

    What if after the death of his homeworld Krypton Superman's ship had landed not in rural Kansas but rather in Themyscira? How would growing up as the only boy among the Amazons affect Kal-El? How would his presence affect Diana and the other Amazons young and old? Behold the story you never knew of a Superman not from America but from Paradise Island one of two heroes of Themyscira.

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13327339/1/

    If so inclined, enjoy.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  11. #4151
    Fantastic Member LadyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.”
    ― Fred Rogers (Mr. Rogers)

    That's why SMWW are real heroes, are true inspiration! Long live our heroes, long live our couple!







    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzVQz8uB..._web_copy_link

    Heroes without addictions, ready for sacrifices in all areas: personal, physical, psychological ... always with a smile on their faces to cheer the children ... and, especially, if they feel fulfilled with this, they feel happy next to them.
    This post made me think of a quote I recently came across which resonated with me: "We need to raise our standards in a way that gives us something to aspire TO...rather than something to fall for."

    I feel this is something that has been forgotten with some of these heroes now in the push to supposedly humanize them. It ends up missing the mark along with the desire to deconstruct them in questionable ways.

    We see heroes who are barely heroes these days and are subpar at best. When do we return to heroes who are inspiring and represent positive qualities to aspire for? Over and over again the wider audience, couples and families have shown and stated the attributes which draw them to SMWW. It is those ideals that we want to see. Not pretentious storytelling of heroes who were aspirational, that showed a great regard for all life, who were self-sacrificing, compassionate, defenders of the weak being made into co-dependent beings to prop up human love interests that ultimately doesn't do much for their story. Where is the Diana/Wonder Woman who went into countries suffering crisis sometimes just to lend a hand by performing such an emotionally and significantly impacting task as holding a dying child so that her/his last moments were in some semblance of comfort. Where is the Clark/Superman who not only took moments to get cats out of trees, but took time out to aid people all around the globe by simply providing food. These are some of the attributes that actually humanizes them, not them dating humans.
    Superman and Wonder Woman didn't do these things because they were told to do so, it was their innate goodness, that empathy for living things as well as their compassion towards humanity that propelled those actions. Those are the heroes I want to see. Those are the qualities which drew me to these two, and was further cemented because they shared positive qualities which served to solidify their connection not to speak of an understanding which they shared with very few others if at all.


    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    At last, it's here -


    Title


    Heroes of Themyscira


    Summary


    What if after the death of his homeworld Krypton Superman's ship had landed not in rural Kansas but rather in Themyscira? How would growing up as the only boy among the Amazons affect Kal-El? How would his presence affect Diana and the other Amazons young and old? Behold the story you never knew of a Superman not from America but from Paradise Island one of two heroes of Themyscira.


    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13327339/1/


    If so inclined, enjoy.
    Awesome. Can't wait to read. Has been added to my Follow list.

  12. #4152
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,918

    Default

    SM/WW logos as art and make-up:

    "Thanks you to @stecy_art for this ! I wanted to have a drawing with the Superman’s logo and The Wonder Woman’s logo to represent my girlfriend and I, it’s done! I love it! 😁🖊"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx14irdI43h/

    "Wonder Woman and Superman! ❤️💙💛"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzRJ5S-J-1K/

    "It's the little things in a relationship #mylove #mylife #myfianceandme #wonderwoman #superman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxk8trkBpSQ/

  13. #4153
    Fantastic Member LadyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    SM/WW logos as art and make-up:

    "Thanks you to @stecy_art for this ! I wanted to have a drawing with the Superman’s logo and The Wonder Woman’s logo to represent my girlfriend and I, it’s done! I love it! 😁🖊"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx14irdI43h/

    "Wonder Woman and Superman! ❤️💙💛"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzRJ5S-J-1K/

    "It's the little things in a relationship #mylove #mylife #myfianceandme #wonderwoman #superman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxk8trkBpSQ/
    I saw the one in the middle and was waiting for someone to post it here. I think an SM and WW eye makeup is a first for me. I love that the fandom really represent the pair in interesting and creative ways.

  14. #4154
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    At last, it's here -

    Title

    Heroes of Themyscira

    Summary

    What if after the death of his homeworld Krypton Superman's ship had landed not in rural Kansas but rather in Themyscira? How would growing up as the only boy among the Amazons affect Kal-El? How would his presence affect Diana and the other Amazons young and old? Behold the story you never knew of a Superman not from America but from Paradise Island one of two heroes of Themyscira.

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13327339/1/

    If so inclined, enjoy.
    Finally! Perfect prologue, Celgress. It's already shaping up to be a long and exciting journey. Can't wait to read more.

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    I saw the one in the middle and was waiting for someone to post it here. I think an SM and WW eye makeup is a first for me. I love that the fandom really represent the pair in interesting and creative ways.
    After SM/WW nails were made, the SM/WW eyes makeup had to be just around the corner. 😅
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-03-2019 at 02:48 AM.

  15. #4155
    Fantastic Member LadyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    After SM/WW nails were made, the SM/WW eyes makeup had to be just around the corner. 😅
    I agree with your initial assessment. SMWW eye makeup was inevitable...🙃

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •