Page 279 of 410 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 6144

Super Wonder Wedding Cake by Cake Babes

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    You're welcome. ��

Do you have already most of the future chapters mapped out? I get the feeling that we'll spend at least 20 chapters on the Island reading about Calix and Diana growing up....
    I plan for them to be there about five to seven chapters. Remember, we also have lots of stuff to cover once they get off the Island.

Edit - Not to worry, however, Themyscira will continue to play an important role in the story after the initial arc. For example, the time tossed Astrea (amusing Nightskywonderer will let me use the name which I love) future daughter of our pair has to meet and interact with her grandmothers (all three of them) during her adventure in the past or rather present.
    Last edited by Celgress; 07-03-2019 at 06:15 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I plan for them to be there about five to seven chapters. Remember, we also have lots of stuff to cover once they get off the Island.

Edit - Not to worry, however, Themyscira will continue to play an important role in the story after the initial arc. For example, the time tossed Astrea (amusing Nightskywonderer will let me use the name which I love) future daughter of our pair has to meet and interact with her grandmothers (all three of them) during her adventure in the past or rather present.
    Sounds like it's going to be quite an adventure in this story. Can't wait to read more. ��

And speaking of stories, this Fanfic writer recently updated this story after 7 years! That alone is worth dropping by to read and review.

Blurb on the story: "A Fan fiction Challenge story that originated on the Superman/Wonder Woman Archive. Re-write the DC Universe Online official game trailer into a story that introduces a new character."

The story is titled Bring Him To Me, now that line should sound familiar (at the 3:23 time mark), as it is from the below epic trailer shared on here before.

Last edited by LadyP; 07-03-2019 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Corrected title of story ����*♀️

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Collage by Manu:

"Still in Paris, but soon to be in Amsterdam. On my living room wall. 😍. Finally the good part of redoing the appartment has begun. Thx @manucollage_art for creating this one for me!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bza-wHVh9CC/

Edit by Godstaff:

“Together” She said. That word from her lips was all the strength he needed. “Together” He responded. That word from his lips was all the power she needed.

https://godstaff.tumblr.com/post/186...m-her-lips-was

Birthday cards by Super_Nerd:

"Hello! I’m sorry if you are a republican, but these are birthday cards for a friend of mine. I hope it makes some of you guys laugh or smile 😊"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzYNfdngmwX/

Holy cow that wedding cake is awesome!
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Collage by Manu:

"Still in Paris, but soon to be in Amsterdam. On my living room wall. 😍. Finally the good part of redoing the appartment has begun. Thx @manucollage_art for creating this one for me!"

Beautiful! 😍 yeah yeah... like I said a thousand times, we need this as a statue! SMWW conveys such natural sensuality.

Edit by Godstaff:

“Together” She said. That word from her lips was all the strength he needed. “Together” He responded. That word from his lips was all the power she needed.

THIS is how a fight with doomsday should be! Kal and Diana fighting together and no one has to have a contrived death.

"Hello! I’m sorry if you are a republican, but these are birthday cards for a friend of mine. I hope it makes some of you guys laugh or smile 😊"

Heh. Accurate to what they should be standing up and fighting for.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I thought you would've spent more on their formative years. There's a lot to cover, I think. Or you'll skip time each chapters?

Oh my... we may also begin to consider your fanfic in the same continuity as Nightskywonderer's if there will be no major inconsistencies. 🤣

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    And speaking of stories, this Fanfic writer recently updated this story after 7 years! That alone is worth dropping by to read and review.
    7 years to write the shortest chapter of the fanfic... 😅

Blurb on the story: "A Fan fiction Challenge story that originated on the Superman/Wonder Woman Archive. Re-write the DC Universe Online official game trailer into a story that introduces a new character."

The story is titled Bring Him To Me, now that line should sound familiar (at the 3:23 time mark), as it is from the below epic trailer shared on here before.

Finished reading it. Future comparisons with Celgress' fanfic will be inevitable as it uses the same trope of a SM/WW daughter coming from the future. 😜
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-04-2019 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Sounds like it's going to be quite an adventure in this story. Can't wait to read more. ��
    Thank you very much. I'll try to keep it interesting.

I thought you would've spent more on their formative years. There's a lot to cover, I think. Or you'll skip time each chapters?

Oh my... we may also begin to consider your fanfic in the same continuity as Nightskywonderer's if there will be no major inconsistencies. ��
    We'll see. I'll certainly have to strike a balance.

Perhaps, it'll all depend on how the story develops.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    This is the most beautiful cake with them as theme that I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Love the detail and creativity of this cake. Looks too good to eat!

Collage by Manu:

Edit by Godstaff:

Together is always better when it comes to these two. 😉

EDIT:

7 years to write the shortest chapter of the fanfic... 😅
    I know! It's such a tease. I hope it doesn't take another lengthy time for an update. 🤦🏾*♀️

Finished reading it. Future comparisons with Celgress' fanfic will be inevitable as it uses the same trope of a SM/WW daughter coming from the future. 😜
    LOL. I guess there's a thing for having SMWW children coming from the future to save their parents. 😁
    I'm just glad to have options around some shared themes with varying plots.

Thank you very much. I'll try to keep it interesting.
    I'm sure that you will!