Page 298 of 372 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 5575
  1. #4456
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,162

    Default

    Wonder Woman and Superman 4D virtual attraction in Indonesia

    Join Wonder Woman and Superman Save the World at Trans Studio Cibubur

    Depok - Weekend holidays with family are awaited. Trans Studio Cibubur Theme Park has 4D Theater attractions themed Wonder Woman and Superman. Fun!

    Trans Park Cibubur on Jalan Alternatif Cibubur, Depok City is now opening a recreational park that can be enjoyed with family. Named Trans Studio Cibubur Theme Park , various interesting attractions have been prepared there.

    This recreational park has 15 rides that can be enjoyed as much as you like. There are those who challenge adrenaline, make dizziness to provide education.

    One interesting attraction that a traveler can try with his family is the 4D Theater. With the logo of Wonder Woman and Superman at the entrance, a traveler can be invited to save the world with them.

    In it, a traveler will be lulled by the heroic spectacle of Wonder Woman and Superman in turn. Comfortable benches can move, making the audience feel the movements played in the film.

    Wind blower in the neck area also gives a real sensation. This 4D Theater can accommodate 60 people in one studio. One film is aired for about 15 minutes.






    https://detik.com/travel/domestic-de...io-cibubur#top
    Last edited by LoveStar; 07-21-2019 at 01:49 PM.

  2. #4457
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Wonder Woman and Superman 4D virtual attraction in Indonesia

    Join Wonder Woman and Superman Save the World at Trans Studio Cibubur









    https://m.detik.com/travel/domestic-...io-cibubur#top
    Is there anything in this world that can't be made about SM/WW? 😜 I see that they put there even the popular fanmade poster of Gal and Henry together. This image is basically treated as an official one already. 😎

  3. #4458
    Extraordinary Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Hard to tell why Reign underperformed. Could be because audience don't care about Superman outside of watching him fighting Doomsday or that the marketing wasn't appealing: who cares of a movie about 4 Supermen impostors? Bad idea representing Supes with this storyline instead of a proper SM solo, you don't get a real idea of what the audience really like. Missed opportunity not giving SMWW an animated movie to test the concept with their audience too.
    Marketing could be it because the team did go on about the movie no longer being focused on SM but a chance for other characters to shine. The movie suppose to represent SM's traditional world, and his big Return and a happy resolution, which are suppose to be emotional payoffs etc. That is not a good thing if those elements puts people off. It means they don't care that much for them. Superman is the draw. I think not picking up Reign suggests it was a decision made after seeing DOS as well. Supes getting beat satisfied the customer enough they did not care for his Resurrection? Dunno but that surely is not a good thing.lol. I know I saw people ask about Diana online and at a Q&A and expressed a sense of confusion that the creators had to justify the shift of status quo and one (Tucker I think) said ideally he'd have had a movie before to show why they "broke up.". So they admitted they knew it was a leap that would confound people because there was no good explanation for the break up and Clark's sudden 180 in his feelings. So again it boils down imo to writing. They should have done DOS as a stand alone to avoid the confusion but then I would argue they would not have had the same sales with a faithful adaptation. Because that would mean no new 52 WW and the JL team. So they tried to have their cake and eat it. Which I get but it does create a sort of disconnect. And yeah they had a big chance to have SMWW Vol 1 adapted even using the League too but alas. We gotta kill the dude again to align with the DCEU. I am sure that was the reason. Wonder how they will kill him again next time. lololol.
    Last edited by hellacre; 07-21-2019 at 02:00 PM.

  4. #4459
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,367

    Default

    A Hungarian couple shows their newly made SM/WW tattoos:

    "We protect the innocent! #superman #wonderwoman #love"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_Ep3BBbYR/

    "Joint tattoos 🥰👸🏻🤴🏼"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_IxAJnfsa/

    "#relationshiptattoos love"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0DfKhDBlEf/

  5. #4460
    Fantastic Member LadyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Some news that could interest you or piss you off more... 😅

    After being rumored for long, an animated adaptation of Red Son is now confirmed to be released by early 2020:

    "Announced this evening at San Diego Comic-Con during the Batman: Hush World Premiere panel, Superman: Red Son will kick off next year’s three-movie lineup."

    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/0...-is-on-the-way

    Right now, we can only speculate about what will happen in the adaptation to the SM/WW parts of the original story.

    Red Son is also currently considered for a live action movie:

    "The only other elseworld film I heard talked about was Red Son, but again Joker is a test case, if it works i would expect more to get the go ahead"

    https://twitter.com/TheComixKid/stat...07935393927169

    Even harder to speculate about that one. If it'll get made, the basic premise of the original story will be maintained, but everything else could get changed even drastically. If it'll fit the kind of movie they want to make, SM/WW could have a full Hollywood-type of romance in it or Diana couldn't be there at all.
    Unsurprising that they would choose to animate Red Son. It was barely SMWW friendly.
    Plus given what happened to Diana in the end, NOT surprising at all this is what is being pushed.
    Color me unimpressed. 🙄

    Last news... Brandon Routh was rumored to play KC Supes for the CW's COIE crossover event of this fall:

    "Routh is playing KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN according to insiders with knowledge!"

    https://twitter.com/elmayimbe/status...63041855238145

    Yesterday, he sort of confirmed it:

    "Can’t reveal much about #Superman in the #CrisisOnInfiniteEarths #Crossover... but I can reveal that I’ll be in a different suit. 😉 Designed after #AlexRoss’ #KingdomCome."

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0KLiuDFGcb/

    It's CW so it'll be either a cameo of Earth-22 Superman or some nonsense like having the same Supes that Routh played in 2006 wearing the KC suit for no reason.
    I was offended by this news when I first saw it and I still am. Trying to even hint at KC regarding anything related to crappy CW is offensive to me. On top of that, with the actor who played Superman in one of the most undesirable Superman movies....really? 😬

    I feel like they are trying to use the KC Superman uniform to create buzz and generate interest because they know Kingdom Come is well regarded, but will do nothing to honor the KC verse, especially Diana...😐
    Sigh.

    But anywho, we shall see, not holding my breath though.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Wonder Woman and Superman 4D virtual attraction in Indonesia

    Join Wonder Woman and Superman Save the World at Trans Studio Cibubur



    https://m.detik.com/travel/domestic-...io-cibubur#top
    Oh me, oh my, oh my! 😍😍😍😍😍
    Just so there was no confusion that using the SM/WW symbol was random or just for the "platonic" superhero aspect, they go ahead and use this image of Henry and Gal and I am weak in the knees.

    Gosh, they are gorgeous together! This is the live action SMWW pairing we deserve. Please!

  6. #4461
    Extraordinary Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Wonder Woman and Superman 4D virtual attraction in Indonesia

    Join Wonder Woman and Superman Save the World at Trans Studio Cibubur









    https://detik.com/travel/domestic-de...io-cibubur#top


    I quote Kevin Hart's Granddad

    WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS.

    SOMEBODY COME AND LOOK AT THIS.

  7. #4462
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,367

    Default

    More sappy romantic stuff from blond Superman:

    "Tomorrow is her birthday 😃🤫"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzQbUdeJ42g/

    "I would go anywhere with you 🌍🤝💕"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzeOA1_JdaV/

    "Gold in its most beautiful form, for the guardian of my heart ♥ 🛡️"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0L5tFKHddx/

  8. #4463
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    More SMWW!!!!

    "COOL WW & SM KEY CHAIN FROM BRAZIL THANK YOU @andrerossigeek"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0K40cFh..._web_copy_link

    "Weekend dedicated to the children of the house # DíaDelNiño2019 and for those of us who are no longer children (physically) What do you most miss about being a child? Ft # ptyheroes👓👔💫💨💥👊💪 📸 credits @tamyilin"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0I3FOnB..._web_copy_link

    "Did you know?
    .
    Today marks the Moon Landing's 50th anniversary 🎊🌛🎊. Apollo 11 landed on the moon on July 20th, 1969. Oreo released these Oreos. Its package glows in the dark. They are DELICIOUS AND COOL💙💛❤
    .
    [Follow @bradmos28 for more Geeky content]
    .
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------🌟🌟"Remember, ALWAYS have HOPE!"🌟🌟"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0JuVwtB..._web_copy_link

  9. #4464
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Hopeless romantic. 😏



    These alone are good reasons why we should've got more volumes of it.
    Yes, there’s no other concept like SMWW, not even the rip offs that can truly dive into this.


    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    You know at this point in time, I really have no faith in DC to right the SMWW dynamic. I will believe it when I see it. They just spat on their friendship, attraction, and love...depending on the era or verse. Prefer to ignore it to prop whatever they were going for with the DCEU and it failed massively and now I expect they have to go back to what they spent years building instead of blinding accepting what a director whose vision for the first outing of the DCU was entirely wrong and rushed. Cavill is out in the cold because of these awful decisions and the bad scripting. Cavill, a guy who could have been a great modern Superman, to rival Evans' Cap in terms of his idealism, leading and inspiring. But nope. They went with the myopic grounded/evil troupe that just pigeon holes the character in the worst way. Cavill and Gadot never speaking a word to each other encapsulates it all. This is the relationship that DC went with in Rebirth. And to be frank I am not sure any of these guys right now in charge of comics appreciate Clark and Diana's closeness to each other, the stuff we had throughout the years from Perez to the end of the new 52. Bendis does not even know them the way many other writers did. Many of them don't even write for DC anymore. And those that are left are operating from an angle of spitefulness like having Diana say Superman was easy or he had nothing to recommend him but his strength. No WW I know would say that of a dear friend much less a lover who died. So I can only shrug at this from Didio and company. Them trying to suggest was the fault of the new 52 is also disingenuous because what they have in Rebirth is not authentic at all. Everything is a rushed incoherent mishmash. There is not a timeline that people can say is concrete for the characters of SM or WW. We don't even know what happened . The idea that this is pre new 52 is such a big whopper. I read and know pre new 52 history of SMWW and Rebirth is not it. They selective about the importance of relationships given Diana had no interest in Steve for 30 plus years. It seems what matters is what some make up as they go along or what some think worth while ie if I wrote it, then it needs to stay regardless whether it is a good story or version of events.

    At least we can rely on one creative team praising Diana in context with Superman these days. Looking forward to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The current timeline/history of SM and WW is mostly composed by made up events that have very little to do with their actual publication history. 🙄 It's like writers are more concerned to leave their stamp on the characters that honoring their history.

    I only have a morbid curiosity to see what they are going to do, but beyond that, the expectations are less than 0. Sadly. The SM/WW fanbase really needs again something to get excited about.
    Contrived plots, revisionist history, counter-productivity, forced synergy...everything that has been going on seem to have had a more negative impact than the positive intended. Or it just hasn’t made a difference. Things have become more confusing and dwindled interest.

    While Marvel on the other hand, taking risk, embracing their characters’ history and have a set goal.

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    This supports the point we have been saying all the time...the top 3 couples for DC merchandising $$$ is SMWW, Batcat and Joker/Harley. No comic or movie or whatever DC keep saying changes this. The general buying public will opt for these power couples. Be it cosplay, buying the merch together, or framing life events etc.
    Superman and Wonder Woman represent what couples truly strive for as partners. The lighthearted, motivational, positive, deep spiritual connecting love. Being the best of the best one can be. Equality, respect, honesty, trust. Being best friends and so on.

    Batman and Catwoman represent sexy dark tragic love. The tension in the chase.

    Joker and Harley, while this one we know shouldn’t be glorified, people have their interest in it anyway. It’s crazy, mad love.

  10. #4465
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Marketing could be it because the team did go on about the movie no longer being focused on SM but a chance for other characters to shine. The movie suppose to represent SM's traditional world, and his big Return and a happy resolution, which are suppose to be emotional payoffs etc. That is not a good thing if those elements puts people off. It means they don't care that much for them. Superman is the draw. I think not picking up Reign suggests it was a decision made after seeing DOS as well. Supes getting beat satisfied the customer enough they did not care for his Resurrection? Dunno but that surely is not a good thing.lol. I know I saw people ask about Diana online and at a Q&A and expressed a sense of confusion that the creators had to justify the shift of status quo and one (Tucker I think) said ideally he'd have had a movie before to show why they "broke up.". So they admitted they knew it was a leap that would confound people because there was no good explanation for the break up and Clark's sudden 180 in his feelings. So again it boils down imo to writing. They should have done DOS as a stand alone to avoid the confusion but then I would argue they would not have had the same sales with a faithful adaptation. Because that would mean no new 52 WW and the JL team. So they tried to have their cake and eat it. Which I get but it does create a sort of disconnect. And yeah they had a big chance to have SMWW Vol 1 adapted even using the League too but alas. We gotta kill the dude again to align with the DCEU. I am sure that was the reason. Wonder how they will kill him again next time. lololol.
    I only saw DoS a few weeks ago knowing already what I would've find watching it and the whole off-screen jumping from a relationship to another felt awkward for the whole duration of the movie. I mean DoS start with Superman in a different relationship from the previous movies and what happened only gets explained in the middle of the story? WTH?!?
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-21-2019 at 02:33 PM.

  11. #4466
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,162

    Default

    SMWW Cosplay

    “Oh yeah sorry we heading back to the Future right meow 🥳”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0KJCwOF...d=1v0bwd0qlz3v

    “We will grow old together”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0LoYBZI...d=u0vmu0d05jrj


    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0LuQY7F...d=syoi3qysmvi4

  12. #4467
    Extraordinary Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I only saw DoS a few weeks ago knowing already what I would've find watching it and the whole off-screen jumping from a relationship to another felt awkward for the whole duration of the movie. I mean DoS start with Superman in a different relationship from the previous movies and what happened only gets explained in the middle of the story? WTH?!?
    Thing is DC thinks rehashing stuff over and over every few years is the way to go with SM and WW as separate properties in comics and the limited animation they get. Bats get tons of stories in comics and hence many chances at animation. The SMWW stuff of the new 52 was brand new yet they undid it just regurgitate stuff from decades ago. I don't understand this mindset. When you look at how dynamic Marvel is... with animation and movies...DC/WB will always be behind.

  13. #4468
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Unsurprising that they would choose to animate Red Son. It was barely SMWW friendly.
    Plus given what happened to Diana in the end, NOT surprising at all this is what is being pushed.
    Color me unimpressed. 🙄
    It's been years since I read it, I barely remember what happens.

    I was offended by this news when I first saw it and I still am. Trying to even hint at KC regarding anything related to crappy CW is offensive to me. On top of that, with the actor who played Superman in one of the most undesirable Superman movies....really? 😬

    I feel like they are trying to use the KC Superman uniform to create buzz and generate interest because they know Kingdom Come is well regarded, but will do nothing to honor the KC verse, especially Diana...😐
    Sigh.

    But anywho, we shall see, not holding my breath though.
    Well, that's obvious.

    More domestic abuses, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Thing is DC thinks rehashing stuff over and over every few years is the way to go with SM and WW as separate properties in comics and the limited animation they get. Bats get tons of stories in comics and hence many chances at animation. The SMWW stuff of the new 52 was brand new yet they undid it just regurgitate stuff from decades ago. I don't understand this mindset. When you look at how dynamic Marvel is... with animation and movies...DC/WB will always be behind.
    Whoever is in charge of these movies/comics isn't really into characters like characters like SM and WW, that's why they have less options.

  14. #4469
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I see they giving them origins in animation. Again. Seems all they can do with these characters. Origins. Superman might be a little luckier. He gets to die. Over and over. Last time they made sure to work it into the new 52 animated and keep that League so some of that audience can pick it up. Which is why Reign did worse imo because DOS movie lacked something that DC keeps ignoring...consistency and proper plot development. DOS within the verse it was set was rushed and some of the story telling did not have the emotional resonance. The best thing in DOS was the action. Sales of Reign should have been better but it lost people I think given what was delivered in DOS and Reign did not have the payoff they cared to pick up. You'd think they would want it given the sales of DOS. The DCAU has admitted using the JL helps commodities. Wonder Woman has not been lucky to get a JL one with her centered in it as TOA was for AM. Sucks we will never see SMWW v Zod and Faora. Fact there were some good stories in the new 52 that could have been done before they Rebirthed. But they choose again to ignore plot development and stories will always suffer when you do this.
    DC had the opportunity to adapt new stories and they keep choosing instead to regress back and rehash.

    SMWW Vol. 1 would’ve been epic. I’ve seen lots of posts for DCEU WW vs Faora. The response of interests literally speaks out every time!!! They have the material right there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Is there anything in this world that can't be made about SM/WW? 😜 I see that they put there even the popular fanmade poster of Gal and Henry together. This image is basically treated as an official one already. 😎

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post

    Oh me, oh my, oh my! 😍😍😍😍😍
    Just so there was no confusion that using the SM/WW symbol was random or just for the "platonic" superhero aspect, they go ahead and use this image of Henry and Gal and I am weak in the knees.

    Gosh, they are gorgeous together! This is the live action SMWW pairing we deserve. Please!

    SMWW continues to show how much of a huge attraction it is globally. DC claims to want to reach more diverse audiences, wants globalization etc... SMWW provides just that!

    Just as SMWW comic images, this image has stood out and definitely treated as an official image being posted all over IG.

    Now just think if it truly was an official image.

  15. #4470
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    SMWW continues to show how much of a huge attraction it is globally. DC claims to want to reach more diverse audiences, wants globalization etc... SMWW provides just that!

    Just as SMWW comic images, this image has stood out and definitely treated as an official image being posted all over IG.

    Now just think if it truly was an official image.
    If you think about it, JL wasn't watched by many people, and those who saw it quickly forgot it because of its mediocrity. Instead, this SM/WW poster will remain in the collective consciousness for generations. 😜

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •