Page 305 of 397 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 5953
  1. #4561
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    I remember when I asked Jack Herbert for these commissions... I have a real crush on Kingdom Come, I think it's a perfect, mature story with heroes who speak directly to me, perhaps because I'm a little older than the average people here I like stories with a greater psychological burden. I like heroes in their tops, to the best of their power ... I love to see the older Batman, with an extremely sharp mind but with a broken body, sacrificed after years and years exposed to his limit or even above them ... Superman practically a God, in a phase of life where even Kryptonite just gives him a slight headache, a Diana at her most beautiful physical peak but where her feelings are on the edge ... frustrations, passions, needs all coming up at the same time and her acting like a really in love woman! My idea is to do it all after Kingdom Come and stay with this family and their inheritance, I hope, if God gives me health and money (hehehe) keep ordering commissions along this line, so maybe you will have some nice surprises in the near future. or not so near hehehehe, who knows? I hope DC will make a big celebration when this magnificent story turns 25 in 2021, maybe with a new line or new graphic novels with all the history of KC's post-final events ...







    cont.
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 07-27-2019 at 08:44 AM.

  2. #4562
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,323

    Default





    Yes it's the same boy, Jon Kent son of Superman and Wonder Woman.


  3. #4563
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    I remember when I asked Jack Herbert for these commissions... I have a real crush on Kingdom Come, I think it's a perfect, mature story with heroes who speak directly to me, perhaps because I'm a little older than the average people here I like stories with a greater psychological burden. I like heroes in their tops, to the best of their power ... I love to see the older Batman, with an extremely sharp mind but with a broken body, sacrificed after years and years exposed to his limit or even above them ... Superman practically a God, in a phase of life where even Kryptonite just gives him a slight headache, a Diana at her most beautiful physical peak but where her feelings are on the edge ... frustrations, passions, needs all coming up at the same time and her acting like a really in love woman! My idea is to do it all after Kingdom Come and stay with this family and their inheritance, I hope, if God gives me health and money (hehehe) keep ordering commissions along this line, so maybe you will have some nice surprises in the near future. or not so near hehehehe, who knows? I hope DC will make a big celebration when this magnificent story turns 25 in 2021, maybe with a new line or new graphic novels with all the history of KC's post-final events ...





    cont.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post



    Yes it's the same boy, Jon Kent son of Superman and Wonder Woman.
    WOW!!!!!!! PRAISE TO JACK!! WHEW!

    Kal and Diana together is always breathtakingly gorgeous!! This is just amazing! So much emotion right here!
    Muva Diana looking hella fierce! Love it! The kids!!! OMG!!! The details are amazing!!! Baby Girl has the Star bangled bloomers, Jon has the S-curl. The book behind him with the S & W symbol is a nice touch!

    Jon with Direwolf Krypto!!!!! YASSS!!!! Even his overalls has WW symbol on the buttons! Jack is so amazing with these details!

    These pieces have already gotten a lot of love on IG from Jack’s IG and the SMWW IG. Over 2k likes each. Many comments are wanting these to be part of a comic. Or just a comic based on these pieces. There was a comment that even said they tell a story themselves. Totally agree with that! And there’s even a comment from a husband about his wife who is pregnant. The first pic really speaks to them. This is the kind of emotions SMWW resonate with.

    Seriously, Jack needs to draw an SMWW book.😍🤗
    Last edited by LoveStar; 07-27-2019 at 09:17 AM.

  4. #4564
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    WOW!!!!!!! PRAISE TO JACK!! WHEW!

    Kal and Diana together is always breathtakingly gorgeous!! This is just amazing! So much emotion right here!
    Muva Diana looking hella fierce! Love it! The kids!!! OMG!!! The details are amazing!!! Baby Girl has the Star bangled bloomers, Jon has the S-curl. The book behind him with the S & W symbol is a nice touch!

    Jon with Direwolf Krypto!!!!! YASSS!!!! Even his overalls has WW symbol on the buttons! Jack is so amazing with these details!

    These pieces have already gotten a lot of love on IG from Jack’s IG and the SMWW IG. Over 2k likes each. Many comments are wanting these to be part of a comic. Or just a comic based on these pieces. There was a comment that even said they tell a story themselves. Totally agree with that! And there’s even a comment from a husband about his wife who is pregnant. The first pic really speaks to them. This is the kind of emotions SMWW resonate with.

    Seriously, Jack needs to draw an SMWW book.����
    Just imagine a Kingdom Come line under the seal Black Label, with artists and writers with freedom and support for do their best... just imagine. This is what DC need to come back in the tracks. Maybe even a crossover with this couple here...


  5. #4565
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,633

    Default

    Gal and Henry edits:

    "Superman & Wonder Woman ❣️❣️❣️😍"



    https://www.facebook.com/supermanima...49651388639920

    "Clark Kent x Diana Prince aesthetic."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ZH8SEnZo8/

    "Meanwhile Kal and I"



    https://twitter.com/warrior_diana
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-27-2019 at 10:58 AM.

  6. #4566
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Just imagine a Kingdom Come line under the seal Black Label, with artists and writers with freedom and support for do their best... just imagine. This is what DC need to come back in the tracks. Maybe even a crossover with this couple here...

    With having DK universe expanding, yes! It’s a great opportunity to expand with KC! SMWW have a league of their own with their kids. It would be quite fascinating. to have a book as well dedicated to KC kids like Golden Child will be for DK Lara and Jon.

    Kal with the superbeard, jeans/T 😍 YASS!
    New52 Kal and Diana is just so sweet and beautiful!

    Herbert has so much range! He can truly capture both young SMWW and older SMWW.

  7. #4567
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    With having DK universe expanding, yes! It’s a great opportunity to expand with KC! SMWW have a league of their own with their kids. It would be quite fascinating. to have a book as well dedicated to KC kids like Golden Child will be for DK Lara and Jon.

    Kal with the superbeard, jeans/T �� YASS!
    New52 Kal and Diana is just so sweet and beautiful!

    Herbert has so much range! He can truly capture both young SMWW and older SMWW.
    EXACTLY!!!! Superman Year One had a second print because Millerverse has its audience just like Kingdom Come! Both are more adult audiences so they can be more bolder stories.

  8. #4568
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Gal and Henry edits:

    "Superman & Wonder Woman ❣️❣️❣️😍"



    https://www.facebook.com/supermanima...49651388639920

    "Clark Kent x Diana Prince aesthetic."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ZH8SEnZo8/

    "Meanwhile Kal and I"



    https://twitter.com/warrior_diana
    Love these edits!
    The last one has so much elseworlds potential! 😍

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    EXACTLY!!!! Superman Year One had a second print because Millerverse has its audience just like Kingdom Come! Both are more adult audiences so they can be more bolder stories.
    Of course we want the writing to be good. But get a little risky, push some boundaries etc...this is what the general audience wants. Something bold and fresh and new. Not rehashes with new paint.

  9. #4569
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post




    Yes it's the same boy, Jon Kent son of Superman and Wonder Woman.
    Ever considered suing Jurgens and DC for this? 😅 It's like they looked at these commissions and wanted to steal the idea. There was even a time when the 2nd pic were wrongly reposted as upcoming art for Rebirth due to the similarity to the other Jon. 🙄

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    WOW!!!!!!! PRAISE TO JACK!! WHEW!

    Kal and Diana together is always breathtakingly gorgeous!! This is just amazing! So much emotion right here!
    Muva Diana looking hella fierce! Love it! The kids!!! OMG!!! The details are amazing!!! Baby Girl has the Star bangled bloomers, Jon has the S-curl. The book behind him with the S & W symbol is a nice touch!

    Jon with Direwolf Krypto!!!!! YASSS!!!! Even his overalls has WW symbol on the buttons! Jack is so amazing with these details!

    These pieces have already gotten a lot of love on IG from Jack’s IG and the SMWW IG. Over 2k likes each. Many comments are wanting these to be part of a comic. Or just a comic based on these pieces. There was a comment that even said they tell a story themselves. Totally agree with that! And there’s even a comment from a husband about his wife who is pregnant. The first pic really speaks to them. This is the kind of emotions SMWW resonate with.

    Seriously, Jack needs to draw an SMWW book.😍🤗
    I read some comments too, there are too many. Artist Phil Jimenez commented:

    philjimeneznyc I want to see you do a comic book like this!

    jackherbert @philjimeneznyc Me too 🙏🏻😍

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Yhn7nH_g6/

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Love these edits!
    The last one has so much elseworlds potential! 😍
    Another of your weird crossover ideas? 😅

  10. #4570
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Ever considered suing Jurgens and DC for this? 😅 It's like they looked at these commissions and wanted to steal the idea. There was even a time when the 2nd pic were wrongly reposted as upcoming art for Rebirth due to the similarity to the other Jon. 🙄
    You joking right??? Please tell me your joking????



    I read some comments too, there are too many. Artist Phil Jimenez commented:

    philjimeneznyc I want to see you do a comic book like this!

    jackherbert @philjimeneznyc Me too 🙏🏻😍

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Yhn7nH_g6/
    Other comments were asking to buy prints 🤣 It’s just really this simple having the overwhelming positive support. There’s a writer, multiple artists, and an audience very much interested in the SMWW concept. What else is there needed?

    Another of your weird crossover ideas? 😅
    LOL you know it! 🤣 Don’t trip!

  11. #4571
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,633

    Default

    Hand-painted jacket by Israeli artist Liral Vardiel (the post is currently trending on IG):

    "Wonder Woman and Superman, new painting of a love story on an old jeans jacket.️"







    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0bkD_YAHBz/

  12. #4572
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Ever considered suing Jurgens and DC for this? �� It's like they looked at these commissions and wanted to steal the idea. There was even a time when the 2nd pic were wrongly reposted as upcoming art for Rebirth due to the similarity to the other Jon. ��
    Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... my dear if by chance I ever think of suing DC and Jurgens for anything will be for that horrible, poorly written and damaging story called "Death of Superman"! Thanks to that the poor man in the trunks outside his pants has only two stories: origin and death ... every 5 years or so he dies in the same stupid way ... and even if they had worn it the commission as "inspiration" they did not have the same verve and did not capture the boy's spirit ... the Amazon soul was missing!

    I read some comments too, there are too many. Artist Phil Jimenez commented:

    philjimeneznyc I want to see you do a comic book like this!

    jackherbert @philjimeneznyc Me too ������

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Yhn7nH_g6/



    Another of your weird crossover ideas? ��
    That's what DC lacks: a good story with a real important family, with a real legacy to leave. I was talking to a young boy in my IG and he said he would like to know how powerful this boy would be, I said would rival Franklin Richards and he said no that he would really be more powerful since SMWW's powers are almost limitless (if both are written correctly and with their full potential). If Franklin Richards made Galactus his pet imagine what our Jon could do ...

  13. #4573
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Hand-painted jacket by Israeli artist Liral Vardiel (the post is currently trending on IG):

    "Wonder Woman and Superman, new painting of a love story on an old jeans jacket.️"





    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0bkD_YAHBz/
    Wow! This is fabulous!! SMWW 32 kiss is a popart classic! IG has been the best platform showing how SMWW has really transcends. It’s not just a “trend”, it’s a trendsetter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... my dear if by chance I ever think of suing DC and Jurgens for anything will be for that horrible, poorly written and damaging story called "Death of Superman"! Thanks to that the poor man in the trunks outside his pants has only two stories: origin and death ... every 5 years or so he dies in the same stupid way ... and even if they had worn it the commission as "inspiration" they did not have the same verve and did not capture the boy's spirit ... the Amazon soul was missing!
    Nothing but the sad unfortunate truth here. Death and origin gotta go.


    That's what DC lacks: a good story with a real important family, with a real legacy to leave. I was talking to a young boy in my IG and he said he would like to know how powerful this boy would be, I said would rival Franklin Richards and he said no that he would really be more powerful since SMWW's powers are almost limitless (if both are written correctly and with their full potential). If Franklin Richards made Galactus his pet imagine what our Jon could do ...
    ItÂ’s all tell not actually showing. Not actually giving time to have the characters grow into the steps/situations needed to invest. Time jumping, off panel/half-assed development doesnÂ’t work. A child of SMWW would be equally Superman and Wonder Woman embracing all sides of his/her heritage. ItÂ’s not just about the cuteness or the power, itÂ’s about how the kid revolutionizes Kal and Diana and the rest of the DCU in an organic way.

  14. #4574
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Wow! This is fabulous!! SMWW 32 kiss is a popart classic! IG has been the best platform showing how SMWW has really transcends. It’s not just a “trend”, it’s a trendsetter.



    Nothing but the sad unfortunate truth here. Death and origin gotta go.




    ItÂ’s all tell not actually showing. Not actually giving time to have the characters grow into the steps/situations needed to invest. Time jumping, off panel/half-assed development doesnÂ’t work. A child of SMWW would be equally Superman and Wonder Woman embracing all sides of his/her heritage. ItÂ’s not just about the cuteness or the power, itÂ’s about how the kid revolutionizes Kal and Diana and the rest of the DCU in an organic way.
    And you know what else a child of SM and WW would be? A blank page without borders or limitations! An opportunity to create a virtually limitless being, molded absolutely from zero but who fits into the two biggest comic mythologies and with the huge chance of creating his/her own! Hahahahhahah I can imagine how it would turn on the creativity of bold writers and lock the brains of backward writers who can only tell the same story as in an endless circle!

  15. #4575
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    An image that perfectly captures Wonder Woman and Superman as symbols of both love & power. WW looks simply radiant in this pic.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •