Page 306 of 410 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 6144

Wonder Woman birthday party

“I'm completely in love with you guys ❤ My family, my loves 💏🐶”

“A day of much love ❤🎈”

https://instagram.com/simonetopfit?igshid=12l9j3mc15fj6

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    You joking right??? Please tell me your joking????
    Maybe there's some truth in my joke... who knows? During Rebirth, we had a SM/WW image being requested to be blatantly remade with Lois instead of Diana. I wouldn't exclude anything, those commissions were really popular to not being noticed. 🤔

Other comments were asking to buy prints 🤣 It’s just really this simple having the overwhelming positive support. There’s a writer, multiple artists, and an audience very much interested in the SMWW concept. What else is there needed?
    Greenlit a project? 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    ...Greenlit a project? ��
    This a million times this.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    And you know what else a child of SM and WW would be? A blank page without borders or limitations! An opportunity to create a virtually limitless being, molded absolutely from zero but who fits into the two biggest comic mythologies and with the huge chance of creating his/her own! Hahahahhahah I can imagine how it would turn on the creativity of bold writers and lock the brains of backward writers who can only tell the same story as in an endless circle!
    The kid wouldn’t be a Mary Sue. You have 4 different worlds’ perspectives to explore. That’s much more complexed and unique than the usual kid of two worlds but ends up siding more with 1 of them instead of finishing the balance to bring it all together. It will be quite a challenge for writers and the expectation to really grasp the concept and execute it properly would be very high.

Maybe there's some truth in my joke... who knows? During Rebirth, we had a SM/WW image being requested to be blatantly remade with Lois instead of Diana. I wouldn't exclude anything, those commissions were really popular to not being noticed. 🤔
    The images tell a story themselves without words. The emotions effortlessly conveyed because the artist is motivated and knows the connection between the two. JackÂ’s most popular images are SMWW 12: the embrace and Kal and Diana on the balcony when she’s opening the door. The details from her keychain to their facial expressions, the dialogue not needed. That’s what catches the eye of the audience.

Greenlit a project? 😜
    DC doesn’t hesitate to greenlight projects they initially are hesitant on in terms of sales and even those they think will meet expectations but don’t. But hesitate on projects that will guarantee sales and meet expectations

DC doesn’t hesitate to greenlight projects they initially are hesitant on in terms of sales and even those they think will meet expectations but don’t. But hesitate on projects that will guarantee sales and meet expectations
    From the look of things, DC greenlit pet projects of writers with a certain influence and everything with Batman/Harley/Joker in it. 😅 So, SM/WW needs either an influential writer or starting hang out with Joker/Harley. 😂

A bit disappointed to not find 4 new chapters in a row like last time. 😅 I guess the author just wanted to get asap to SM/WW's first date and published the first chapters faster.
    LOL. I can hardly wait either to read it.

That one was just updated with a 2nd chapter. 😎
    Yep, and I got an alert the third chapter has been added to the story [Legend]. I'm liking the pace of this writer. 😊

Btw, how many stories with SM/WW's children coming from the future there are out there? It seems a recurring trope of these fanfictions.
    I haven't actually taken the time to count, but we've gotten quite a few. I guess it is a popular plot to explore.

I read a fanfic sometime back that was based on the Smallville verse that had Diana from the future going to the past to save a young Clark. I liked it. It was different.
    The story also had a sequel in which it was their children coming from the future to save Clark who is a bit older at this point. Now that was interesting. I raised an eyebrow at some parts lol. The story is told mainly from the pov of SMWWs children.

When I find the link I will come back and edit this post to add it.

Edit: Found the links to the fics!

Story: Smallville: Annual
    Summary: Clark Kent and his friends plans for a weekend change as the appearances of two time-travelers. One has come to kill Clark and the other has come back to save him. The person who has been sent to protect Clark is more than just his protector but a long time friend from a wonderful future. Who is she? Diana of Themiscyra.

Story: Smallville: Kingdom
    Summary: As Clark Kent endures within the Phantom Zone in the weeks preceding his final transformation into Superman, a time traveler journey's from Clark's future to wreak vengeance upon him and the world. However another set of time travelers have come back to save him. Who are they? The Children of Kal-El of Krypton and Diana of Themiscyra.
    Last edited by LadyP; 07-28-2019 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Added link for referenced stories

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Yep, and I got an alert the third chapter has been added to the story [Legend].
    Cool. I'll check soon.

I'm liking the pace of this writer. 😊
    This writer wastes no time, eh?

I haven't actually taken the time to count, but we've gotten quite a few. I guess it is a popular plot to explore.
    It's a common superhero/sci-fi trope.

I read a fanfic sometime back that was based on the Smallville verse that had Diana from the future going to the past to save a young Clark. I liked it. It was different.
    The story also had a sequel in which it was their children coming from the future to save Clark who is a bit older at this point. Now that was interesting. I raised an eyebrow at some parts lol. The story is told mainly from the pov of SMWWs children.
    That makes me even more curious to read it. 😅

I remember when I asked Jack Herbert for these commissions... I have a real crush on Kingdom Come, I think it's a perfect, mature story with heroes who speak directly to me, perhaps because I'm a little older than the average people here I like stories with a greater psychological burden. I like heroes in their tops, to the best of their power ... I love to see the older Batman, with an extremely sharp mind but with a broken body, sacrificed after years and years exposed to his limit or even above them ... Superman practically a God, in a phase of life where even Kryptonite just gives him a slight headache, a Diana at her most beautiful physical peak but where her feelings are on the edge ... frustrations, passions, needs all coming up at the same time and her acting like a really in love woman! My idea is to do it all after Kingdom Come and stay with this family and their inheritance, I hope, if God gives me health and money (hehehe) keep ordering commissions along this line, so maybe you will have some nice surprises in the near future. or not so near hehehehe, who knows? I hope DC will make a big celebration when this magnificent story turns 25 in 2021, maybe with a new line or new graphic novels with all the history of KC's post-final events ...

Let me say THANK YOU once again for commissioning these beautiful piece of work. The first time I saw that pic of Diana and Kal I got emotional. The piece speaks to you. It is so well done. You feel the love, tenderness, warmth, joy and even protectiveness (from Kal) from these two soon to be parents.
    What makes that piece so special is because of who the individuals in the image are. These are two beings who have given so much of themselves to the world, in protecting humanity and have often been shun by them. They have sacrificed much, lost much, experienced sorrow and disappointments, yet they continued. Sometimes the path wasn't always clear, they tried to withdraw, but at the end of the day they can forgot who they are, their responsibilities and the oath they took.
    So to see Clark and Diana in repose, looking so much at peace, happy together in the life they have built and have created together, WoW. This image speaks volumes. If there were two individuals who deserved to have this it is them.

cont.

The attention to detail, the devotion given to these artwork is palpable. I believe it is another reason it is popular and people gravitate to it. Truly stunning.

I would not mind at all if Jack Herbert made a whole series of just SMWW and their progeny. Dialogue is not even needed (I would not mind it though as long it is a good writer). The images alone would say all that is needed to be said.

New Lego SM/WW pics from SupermanStowaway:

"#Superman and #Wonderwoman love each other and Sunday #brunch!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0eGxs5gOId/

"What is #Superman and #Wonderwoman favorite thing to fight? #Hunger."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0C_S8Kgu-D/

WOW!!!!!!! PRAISE TO JACK!! WHEW!

Kal and Diana together is always breathtakingly gorgeous!! This is just amazing! So much emotion right here!
    Muva Diana looking hella fierce! Love it! The kids!!! OMG!!! The details are amazing!!! Baby Girl has the Star bangled bloomers, Jon has the S-curl. The book behind him with the S & W symbol is a nice touch!
    The bolded: Right?!! Stunning honestly. When they are drawn well and are near or next to one another...😍
    But what Jack Herbert did is on another level.

The details are amazing. I also loved that he made it abundantly clear who the parents are, and most importantly Diana's boo...😉 (Notice the prominent image of Superman next to Diana as she holds their baby girl on her hips...baby girl looks like she wants her feeding - not to pose for a picture)

Jon with Direwolf Krypto!!!!! YASSS!!!! Even his overalls has WW symbol on the buttons! Jack is so amazing with these details!
    I'd have never spotted that if you hadn't mentioned it. All the times I saw that image not once did I see that. 😩
    It just makes me love this image that much more. My favorite Jon Kent Jr. (Or to be frank any borne from Diana will always be my fave...💁🏾 )

These pieces have already gotten a lot of love on IG from Jack’s IG and the SMWW IG. Over 2k likes each. Many comments are wanting these to be part of a comic. Or just a comic based on these pieces. There was a comment that even said they tell a story themselves. Totally agree with that! And there’s even a comment from a husband about his wife who is pregnant. The first pic really speaks to them. This is the kind of emotions SMWW resonate with.

Seriously, Jack needs to draw an SMWW book.😍🤗
    It is absolutely no surprise how much appreciation the images have gotten on IG. It takes my breath away each time I see them. So beautiful.

Just imagine a Kingdom Come line under the seal Black Label, with artists and writers with freedom and support for do their best... just imagine. This is what DC need to come back in the tracks. Maybe even a crossover with this couple here...

That would be amazing! It needs to happen!
    If DC can get back the writers who properly capture SMWWs dynamic. Or maybe new talent who also gets it. Plus, it seems we have a definite artist in Jack. 🤞🏾

Gal and Henry edits:

"Superman & Wonder Woman ❣️❣️❣️😍"

https://www.facebook.com/supermanima...49651388639920

"Clark Kent x Diana Prince aesthetic."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ZH8SEnZo8/

"Meanwhile Kal and I"

https://twitter.com/warrior_diana
    These two are simply stunning. To think that we were denied this dynamic on the screen yet fans put them together continuously. Shows the appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    The bolded: Right?!! Stunning honestly. When they are drawn well and are near or next to one another...😍
    But what Jack Herbert did is on another level.

The details are amazing. I also loved that he made it abundantly clear who the parents are, and most importantly Diana's boo...😉 (Notice the prominent image of Superman next to Diana as she holds their baby girl on her hips...baby girl looks like she wants her feeding - not to pose for a picture)
    Right!!! 😍😍 Even the smallest detail matters so much and this is what Jack really succeeds with.
    Ha! You are right about babygirl and see as pointed out, a story is told all on its own.

I'd have never spotted that if you hadn't mentioned it. All the times I saw that image not once did I see that. 😩
    It just makes me love this image that much more. My favorite Jon Kent Jr. (Or to be frank any borne from Diana will always be my fave...💁🏾 )
    When noticing the details of the other pics, zoomed to that and just then noticed as well. It’s honestly so much that can be missed😅 but it’s very clever. The wooden sword already is representing Diana but the overalls buttons touch just makes it even better.

It is absolutely no surprise how much appreciation the images have gotten on IG. It takes my breath away each time I see them. So beautiful.
    Will keep hoping for a book with jack’s art. More of this definitely needs to be!

That makes me even more curious to read it. 😅
    LOL. You may not even pick up on the things that made me raise an eyebrow.

Nevertheless, I've added the titles and links of the story to my original post. Adding it to this post as well.

Story: Smallville: Annual
    Summary: Clark Kent and his friends plans for a weekend change as the appearances of two time-travelers. One has come to kill Clark and the other has come back to save him. The person who has been sent to protect Clark is more than just his protector but a long time friend from a wonderful future. Who is she? Diana of Themiscyra.

Story: Smallville: Kingdom
    Summary: As Clark Kent endures within the Phantom Zone in the weeks preceding his final transformation into Superman, a time traveler journey's from Clark's future to wreak vengeance upon him and the world. However another set of time travelers have come back to save him. Who are they? The Children of Kal-El of Krypton and Diana of Themiscyra.