Page 308 of 375 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 5611
  1. #4606
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Couple celebrating 1 year anniversary (of dating) photoshoot
    Photographer: Allan Brasileiro

    ”♥️1 year of dating💍♥️“





    https://instagram.com/brasileiro_fot...=1itadii4kfme6
    Last edited by LoveStar; 07-29-2019 at 01:27 PM.

  2. #4607
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Let me say THANK YOU once again for commissioning these beautiful piece of work. The first time I saw that pic of Diana and Kal I got emotional. The piece speaks to you. It is so well done. You feel the love, tenderness, warmth, joy and even protectiveness (from Kal) from these two soon to be parents.
    What makes that piece so special is because of who the individuals in the image are. These are two beings who have given so much of themselves to the world, in protecting humanity and have often been shun by them. They have sacrificed much, lost much, experienced sorrow and disappointments, yet they continued. Sometimes the path wasn't always clear, they tried to withdraw, but at the end of the day they can forgot who they are, their responsibilities and the oath they took.
    So to see Clark and Diana in repose, looking so much at peace, happy together in the life they have built and have created together, WoW. This image speaks volumes. If there were two individuals who deserved to have this it is them.
    This commission can also be interpreted as the answer to that question: The gift we can give "For The Man Who Has Everything"... peace, the genuine peace of uncomplicated love, weight or insecurity... the same can be said for super powerful Amazon princess... is an image of deep mixed emotions that touches us deeply. As for thanking me for asking for the commission, please do not need it... I thank you all for inspiring me to ask for it and I will do more and more if God gives me health and conditions. I met so many wonderful people who like the couple that, even if with a small thing (a figure, fanfiction or post), I want to thank you all!

  3. #4608
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    DC/WB does a lot of things backwards. Very much regressive and it will be a shame to have the rip offs do better than the originals. The concept is hype and hot. They really need to get it together and jump on it.
    It would still be a start, imo. Like having Elseworlds versions of SM/WW on the small and/or big screen. The SM/WW from the comics started like that too.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-30-2019 at 06:24 AM.

  4. #4609
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    This commission can also be interpreted as the answer to that question: The gift we can give "For The Man Who Has Everything"... peace, the genuine peace of uncomplicated love, weight or insecurity... the same can be said for super powerful Amazon princess... is an image of deep mixed emotions that touches us deeply. As for thanking me for asking for the commission, please do not need it... I thank you all for inspiring me to ask for it and I will do more and more if God gives me health and conditions. I met so many wonderful people who like the couple that, even if with a small thing (a figure, fanfiction or post), I want to thank you all!
    Thank you!


    Really can’t wait to see more! 🤗

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It would still be a start, imo. Like having Elseworlds versions of SM/WW on the small and/or big screen. The SM/WW from the comics started like that too.
    Still the fact that it’s taking so long to even start. The idea has been teased and evolved for years. New52 could’ve been a great kick off. Animation with the SMWW movie then transition with live action once introducing Diana, embracing and acknowledging the true dynamics. It’s really not that hard following source material instead of twisting or ignoring it.

  5. #4610

  6. #4611
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Godstaff’s inspiration had to be DK universe of course. LOL

    I like the concept of the second pic. Outer space, other worldly. The moon goddess and the sun god vibe.

    With the 3rd pic, is this Benes associate? Always love when Diana is drawn with his cape and she is drawn powerful and sexy

  7. #4612
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Still the fact that it’s taking so long to even start. The idea has been teased and evolved for years. New52 could’ve been a great kick off. Animation with the SMWW movie then transition with live action once introducing Diana, embracing and acknowledging the true dynamics. It’s really not that hard following source material instead of twisting or ignoring it.
    A more linear development instead of diluting the concept? 😯 Is it really wishing too much from WB/DC? 🙄

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Godstaff’s inspiration had to be DK universe of course. LOL

    I like the concept of the second pic. Outer space, other worldly. The moon goddess and the sun god vibe.

    With the 3rd pic, is this Benes associate? Always love when Diana is drawn with his cape and she is drawn powerful and sexy
    The artist of 2nd pic is a Benes associate. Dunno about the 3rd one. 🤔
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-01-2019 at 09:39 AM.

  8. #4613
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Superman vs Wonder Woman by fazz160


  9. #4614
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Superman vs Wonder Woman by fazz160

    He should ask Diana for a rematch (and a bit of fight training before). 🤣

  10. #4615
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Nubia and Cal (Superman and Wonder Woman Earth 23) Cosplay at SDCC

    “Great Hera, Cal. What fresh villainy is this?" "Whatever it is Nubia, we will defeat it. Together."
    Earth 23 #Superman & #WonderWoman by me & @kaldur”





    Last edited by LoveStar; 08-01-2019 at 11:29 AM.

  11. #4616

  12. #4617
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    This is certainly an *ahem* interesting pic of Diana.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  13. #4618
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Couple celebrating 1 year anniversary (of dating) photoshoot
    Photographer: Allan Brasileiro

    ”♥️1 year of dating��♥️“


    https://instagram.com/brasileiro_fot...=1itadii4kfme6
    Aw, how sweet. As a fan of SMWW, a pic like this one warms my heart. It is so nice to see how many real-life couples embrace our favorite pairing.
    Last edited by Celgress; 08-01-2019 at 03:37 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  14. #4619
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    A more linear development instead of diluting the concept? 😯 Is it really wishing too much from WB/DC? 🙄
    I didn’t think that would be wishful thinking. It’s following logic running a business LOL
    What ever they are following now obviously isn’t doing any good else they wouldn’t be directionless as they are now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    He should ask Diana for a rematch (and a bit of fight training before). 🤣
    He lets her win just for a rematch 😏 and an excuse to play the “pinning” game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Aw, how sweet. As a fan of SMWW, a pic like this one warms my heart. It is so nice to see how many real-life couples embrace our favorite pairing.
    Exactly! Shows just how much a positive influence SMWW consistently has. It’s not a traditional pairing by superficial comic standards, but it is iconic in its own right. The dynamic has had more and deeper development and history than some of the “traditional” pairings anyway. Views have evolved over time with what connects and resonates with couples so for SMWW to have had a dynamic that has always been ahead of its time and now so many relate and acknowledge it in such meaningful heartfelt ways, speaks volumes.

  15. #4620
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    I didn’t think that would be wishful thinking. It’s following logic running a business LOL
    What ever they are following now obviously isn’t doing any good else they wouldn’t be directionless as they are now.



    He lets her win just for a rematch �� and an excuse to play the “pinning” game.
    KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK



    Exactly! Shows just how much a positive influence SMWW consistently has. It’s not a traditional pairing by superficial comic standards, but it is iconic in its own right. The dynamic has had more and deeper development and history than some of the “traditional” pairings anyway. Views have evolved over time with what connects and resonates with couples so for SMWW to have had a dynamic that has always been ahead of its time and now so many relate and acknowledge it in such meaningful heartfelt ways, speaks volumes.
    Whether you read comics or not, watch tv or even watch movies if you've had contact with pop culture you know who are SM and WW and their association as a couple is logical, people want to be SM and WW!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •