Page 316 of 410 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

New SM/WW couple tattoos pics (they are never-ending):

"Super Mammy and Super Daddy 🥳"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0hR4MJnt9o/

"#tattoo #coupletattoo #superman #wonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ybBJ5hoaK/

"Cassia and Felipe's tattoos #coupletattoo"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wUGTfga3W/

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post

Anywho, story updates.

This was a short and sweet story reflecting back on Clark and Diana's interrupted date in Action Comics #600.

Story: The Way They Met
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13333395/7

I love seeing Fanfic writers exploring different SMWW story lines. I truly enjoy the creative minds of this fandom. 😊
    This is really sweet, definitely much better and how it should’ve been actually handled! 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    You know they want to peg Diana as a snob. An outsider who has no humanity. Someone who apparently does not have empathy or cannot understand love of a child for parents or appreciate Smallville. Hence the lack of interaction with Clark's parents. Diana's history has had her as a working woman, opting to at times use the ID to understand the world she came to live in, who has friends who are normal people...from Julia, to Nessie, to the Sandmarks, and her staff at the Embassy etc. She has friends with women in the League. Some who are normal like Black Canary or Zatanna. God forbid Diana and Martha or Martha and Hippolyta would have a conversation and not have interesting things to say to each other. Hippolyta and Martha would share so much in common as mothers who longed for a child, or who had to parent a meta one. The contrast of a Queen and a woman like Martha begs to be written as Clark and Hippolyta given the personalities and contrasts and the way Amazons view men. Clark would be one of few men imo Hippolyta would respect, trust and embrace as a partner for her daughter given how noble he is. The journey to that would be so interesting. Growing up on an unspoiled island, running free as growing up in a rural farm...you cannot tell me Diana can't appreciate the quiet and beauty of Smallville. Suddenly Clark is inferred to be space royalty under Bendis and we have these claims he is the greatest hero to ever live and pple kneeling to him...I don't know...given imo he hasn't done anything so great to have the whole galaxy fawn over him yet WW is the problematic one being a princess and outsider.

So many stories waiting to be written. But they don't want to. Because if they did, it would mean what they say about Diana is not true. They actually willing to shaft someone as Diana who is compassionate, open , truthful, willing to embrace all beings (even non humans) for their backward stereotypes. To suggest a woman born on earth, who would love it as much as anyone...can't love it or the people as Clark. It's complete ooc stuff to me just to prop the status quo as some writers making Clark seem a naive doofus who can't grasp basics given he supposed to be a shrewd and smart reporter and a hero for the universe.
    Yes to all of this!!! The double standards and contradictions when it comes to Kal and Diana’s “human” interactions or whatever they want to call it. If Diana was a snob, she would’ve stayed on the island but no, her main focus and goal was not only to make a difference, but explore and meet new people. She and Clark or suppose to live ordinary life extraordinary but at the same time they aren’t living as gods. Being “human” doesn’t mean what’s been forced upon them as in conforming to regular “American way of life.

We saw how in the new52 Diana loved dancing, she loved food, she loved the quiet moments with Clark and we saw her training and going shopping with Hessia. Diana wanted to learn a few of man’s worlds holidays celebrating with Clark in a way that makes sense for them. These things are what made Clark and Diana “human” without the identity crisis or dependent on a human love interest(s).
    Last edited by LoveStar; 08-12-2019 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    So it's not KC Superman since the events of his life were very different from those of Reeve and Routh ... this is a lure to attract the fans ... shame, shame.
    Dang. I was really hoping that maybe, just maybe, they weren't trying to co-opt the Superman Kingdom Come imagery needlessly for their own selfish purposes just to generate buzz (because they knew it was the only way they would garner even a modicum of interest), but alas, who was I kidding? It's DC...🙄
    Disappointing but predictable. The CW series are filled with that type of empty fan-service. And Routh couldn't play a different Supes or there wouldn't be no point of using him for the role.

Anywho, story updates.

This was a short and sweet story reflecting back on Clark and Diana's interrupted date in Action Comics #600.

Story: The Way They Met
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13333395/7
    Is it over already? I was expecting it lasting a bit more. 😥

The plot continues to thicken with SMWWs children going into the past trying to save their parents while hiding their parentage from them.

Story: Legend
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13341092/9

Story continues about 10 years old Kal (he's a teenager now with the most recent update) who landed on Themyscira.

*Can't remember if I already shared this one, so my apologies if I have.

Story: A Different Origin
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12855799/3

I love seeing Fanfic writers exploring different SMWW story lines. I truly enjoy the creative minds of this fandom. 😊
    I don't recall the last one, I don't think you posted it before.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    “At least one of them is an actual challenge!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ld6Y1jxvh/
    “Fun event meeting lots of great kids in Holland, MI. @hollandtiptoes
    Thank you for having us. 😃😁”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0v8Mo9jPgt/
    I'm seeing a pattern here. 😏

Anyway here is another teaser of the KC fan made trailer.

It was needed the magic of video editing to see Gal and Henry in the same scene talking to each other. 😅 Can't wait for the final trailer and longer videos. 👍

I think DC Collectibles or one of those studios should do a shirtless Cavill vs Gal WW and lasso tug of war sculpt!!!
    I don't think there's a studio that wants to produce anything even remotely associated with the failed Snyder/Whedon's JL. 🙄

Great scene. Goes to show you preflashpoint writers always understood smww dynamic. And really why would they not spar with each other? The idea them sparring with heroes who cant even match their speed and strength is stupid imo.
    Not only this with the physical challenge, but the emotional and intellectual challenges, too? Recently, Superman and Wonder Woman have been written with a lot of contrived emotional baggage to create drama or make it seem “human” or whatever and they can’t figure out anything and written with monologues about loneliness, no understanding, self doubt etc. it’s all empty and stupid.

I think DC Collectibles or one of those studios should do a shirtless Cavill vs Gal WW and lasso tug of war sculpt!!!
    We just need a whole line of SMWW statues!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I'm seeing a pattern here. 😏
    “Tug of Lasso” has obviously become more of a thing 😏

Good morning, my friends! A happy and blessed week for us all!

"MY BIRTHDAY🎈🎊🎁 How amazing it was to celebrate my 2 years old, WonderMom and SuperDad prepare everything with love💕"

Last edited by Deiasilva10; 08-12-2019 at 06:38 AM.

His and hers Tesla cars named Superman and Wonder Woman by the owners:

"Meet: Superman and Wonder Woman - not the most outlandish of names but it’s a match made in DC heaven! I tried a few other his and hers combo names here: https://teslainthegong.com/2019/06/0...me-your-tesla/"

"Both these are extremely powerful cars just like the duo they are named after. Neither are not really of this world - which is the sentiment we get when we drive our cars."

https://twitter.com/TeslaGong/status...68742672957440

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-13-2019 at 04:38 AM.

His and hers Tesla cars named Superman and Wonder Woman by the owners:

"Meet: Superman and Wonder Woman - not the most outlandish of names but it’s a match made in DC heaven! I tried a few other his and hers combo names here: https://teslainthegong.com/2019/06/0...me-your-tesla/"

"Both these are extremely powerful cars just like the duo they are named after. Neither are not really of this world - which is the sentiment we get when we drive our cars."

https://twitter.com/TeslaGong/status...68742672957440

TESLA???? Wow!!!!

SuperWonder themed gender reveal!

“Gender reveal chocolate over strawberries!”

(Part2)

“Gender reveal cake pops”

https://instagram.com/mnievescakepop...d=zjnel5lvrgy5

This is really sweet, definitely much better and how it should’ve been actually handled! 🤗
    Right?!
    This is now part of my head canon for SMWW.

Yes to all of this!!! The double standards and contradictions when it comes to Kal and Diana’s “human” interactions or whatever they want to call it. If Diana was a snob, she would’ve stayed on the island but no, her main focus and goal was not only to make a difference, but explore and meet new people. She and Clark or suppose to live ordinary life extraordinary but at the same time they aren’t living as gods. Being “human” doesn’t mean what’s been forced upon them as in conforming to regular “American way of life.

We saw how in the new52 Diana loved dancing, she loved food, she loved the quiet moments with Clark and we saw her training and going shopping with Hessia. Diana wanted to learn a few of man’s worlds holidays celebrating with Clark in a way that makes sense for them. These things are what made Clark and Diana “human” without the identity crisis or dependent on a human love interest(s).
    But we know a crutch is needed in trying to justify the old status quo. Even if it means contradictory narratives and storylines that are harmful to or damages the main characters, it doesn't matter as long as the supporting characters aka 'traditional' love interests shine/are elevated. 😐
    At least, that appears to be the M.O. these days.

Disappointing but predictable. The CW series are filled with that type of empty fan-service. And Routh couldn't play a different Supes or there wouldn't be no point of using him for the role.

Disappointing seems to be the apt descriptor in many things connected with DC these days especially when it comes to Superman and Wonder Woman. 😕

Is it over already? I was expecting it lasting a bit more. 😥
    Yes. Sadly. I wish too that it were longer. But then, I enjoy long, rich stories. You on the other hand, seemed to have been daunted by the previous ones I shared that were over 40 chapters long...😏

P.s. Did you ever get started on it by the way? 😁

I don't recall the last one, I don't think you posted it before.
    Then I'm glad that I shared it. The story is quite intriguing. I'm really curious as to where the writer is taking it being that Diana isn't around yet.

Right?!
    This is now part of my head canon for SMWW.
    It’s an obvious and way more believable take than the bait and switch, Clark being a wuss and having identity issues. Again it’s just totally contradictory and counterproductive to have these contrived narratives but outside it’s written as something so much more natural.

The description of the SMWW plus collectibles set actually says as such as well:

“Wonder Woman and Superman always seemed to have a special understanding. They are both, by far, the most physically powerful heroes on Earth. And they are both outsiders. This understanding has resulted in a close friendship between the two, and has sometimes evolved into something more...”

It isn’t that hard to respect, embrace and accept this concept for what it is.

But we know a crutch is needed in trying to justify the old status quo. Even if it means contradictory narratives and storylines that are harmful to or damages the main characters, it doesn't matter as long as the supporting characters aka 'traditional' love interests shine/are elevated. 😐
    At least, that appears to be the M.O. these days.
    It would be different if these narratives were helping but it’s not as we know and see with the current state of things. The “safe” zone has caused stagnation. It’s the same thing over and over again. Superman and Wonder Woman are the main two characters that don’t need “crutches”. Their motivations should strictly come from their own hearts not because of another individual. They don’t see themselves as Gods, ironically, it’s those who try to limit them and make them conform to mortal standard comfort that emphasize on their godliness on top of making it seem like being different/other worldly is a burden or bad.

Disappointing seems to be the apt descriptor in many things connected with DC these days especially when it comes to Superman and Wonder Woman. 😕
    It's hard to be a SM/WW fan, not just for the treatment of the pair but for the individual characters too.

Yes. Sadly. I wish too that it were longer. But then, I enjoy long, rich stories. You on the other hand, seemed to have been daunted by the previous ones I shared that were over 40 chapters long...😏
    I just don't like having to read too much to catch up.

P.s. Did you ever get started on it by the way? 😁
    Yep. I mentioned before that I read 10 chapters for each long fanfics. You may have missed my response.

Then I'm glad that I shared it. The story is quite intriguing. I'm really curious as to where the writer is taking it being that Diana isn't around yet.
    Keep sharing. I appreciate your contribution to the thread. 🤗

It's hard to be a SM/WW fan, not just for the treatment of the pair but for the individual characters too.
    DC: Cuts modern takes for the characters/concepts/dynamics that have a proven interest to the audiences they are reaching for. Just need more effort and development like anything else ongoing and building. But decide against it while it’s still in its early stages, bait/switch and back pedaling to the same old outdated “safe zone” tropes and when that doesn’t work, blame the characters and give up on all except for Batman.

Us: