Page 325 of 410 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Drawing at auction by Tiago Fernandes:

"Superman, Wonder Woman and Doomsday"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WONDEN-WOMA...C/392391230957

Art by Marvel/DC artist Gustavo Vazquez:

"Superman and Wonder Woman."

https://www.instagram.com/p/By42WfYBrmd/

Illustration by Ed Benes Studio's associate Leo Matos, colored by DC Comics artist Jeremiah Skipper:

"Wonder Woman and Superman colored on stream today (link below)."

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/469556042

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Drawing at auction by Tiago Fernandes:

"Superman, Wonder Woman and Doomsday"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WONDEN-WOMA...C/392391230957

Art by Marvel/DC artist Gustavo Vazquez:

"Superman and Wonder Woman."

https://www.instagram.com/p/By42WfYBrmd/

Illustration by Ed Benes Studio's associate Leo Matos, colored by DC Comics artist Jeremiah Skipper:

"Wonder Woman and Superman colored on stream today (link below)."

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/469556042
    Beautiful art!! Hope the middle image gets colored. But as always, whether it’s just pencils/inked or color, SMWW images always stand out. Love it.

Skipper’s colors are always just amazing!!!

Crazy Idea but you ever get the feeling they've been following the Pence model when it come to Superman and Wonder Woman since they reinstated the Marriage of SM and LL. Superman is not allowed to be close to a Woman not his Wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    How to draw Wonder Woman w/ Superman By Captain Larry (speed drawing):

Nice. Thanks for sharing it. Looking forward to more videos of SM/WW drawings.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Beautiful art!! Hope the middle image gets colored. But as always, whether it’s just pencils/inked or color, SMWW images always stand out. Love it.
    I wouldn't hold my breath for a colored version, it'll probably left that way. The art was shared more than 2 months ago and the artist promised that colors will come soon to then share it again in B&W a month later. 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Crazy Idea but you ever get the feeling they've been following the Pence model when it come to Superman and Wonder Woman since they reinstated the Marriage of SM and LL. Superman is not allowed to be close to a Woman not his Wife.
    It could be a factor even if there wasn't a problem of them being close during the time Supes was married pre-FP. Definitely, some writers feel that way (the bold part).

SuperWonder Fams

(Part 1)
    “My father, my hero.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B01ylhxHMR7/

“My super family”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1XPgTAB3bV/

“Look at them there again❤😍🙏 Beautiful family👏”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B03kVTzDSkj/

(Part 2)
    “My super family 🙌❤💙”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1CX_D3F3l0/

“#Tbt of respect! I miss you”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1bi6-Rnd7M/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HhaU-B-Ts/

Omg, so many SuperWonder fams today (and the past days too). All DC customers, or potential ones, DC. 😏

I wouldn't hold my breath for a colored version, it'll probably left that way. The art was shared more than 2 months ago and the artist promised that colors will come soon to then share it again in B&W a month later. 😅
    That’s true 🤣😅 Maybe he thought the B&W is better? Either way, still very nice art 😉

It could be a factor even if there wasn't a problem of them being close during the time Supes was married pre-FP. Definitely, some writers feel that way (the bold part).
    This seems to make it more awkward though. As I said, SM & WW not being their natural selves with their natural dynamics stands out. They are written so stiff and robotic.

Omg, so many SuperWonder fams today (and the past days too). All DC customers, or potential ones, DC. 😏
    Exactly!
    Last edited by LoveStar; 08-22-2019 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    That’s true 🤣😅 Maybe he thought the B&W is better? Either way, still very nice art 😉
    Maybe, Jeremiah Skipper can color this one too. 😉 He seems to be into coloring SM/WW art lately.

This seems to make it more awkward though. As I said, SM & WW not being their natural selves with their natural dynamics stands out. They are written so stiff and robotic.
    They seems more isolated, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Oh for sure and they are not following what they saying on other platforms. I will show you what I mean. I have to post up some stuff from the Superman and Wonder Woman plus Collectibles and seems to me DC don't know wth they doing.

People like Geoff Johns and Greg Rucka and Tomasi etc ( who claims he was an editor for Kingdom Come) know exactly how smww dynamic was preflashpoint and they deliberately treat it like it is nothing now. I can't blame Bendis or King for anything since the dudes don't know much because they were not around DC for so many years and do not know the connection Clark and Diana had. Scott Snyder I also think do not have the same idea even if he was around during the new 52. SMWW imo is not even important to him as seen by his Justice League dynamics. It is supremely ironic King did the best SMWW moment in all of Rebirth.

But lack of SMWW interaction imo is a symptom about what been happening overall to Superman since the DCEU and rebirth. He has lost a lot on the whole in terms of his leadership, respect from others, inspiration, smarts and been severely reined in to fit into a certain mold which is frankly limiting and undermining of the character
    Last edited by hellacre; 08-22-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Oh for sure and they are not following what they saying on other platforms. I will show you what I mean. I have to post up some stuff from the Superman and Wonder Woman plus Collectibles and seems to me DC don't know wth they doing.

People like Geoff Johns and Greg Rucka and Tomasi etc ( who claims he was an editor for Kingdom Come) know exactly how smww dynamic was preflashpoint and they deliberately treat it like it is nothing now. I can't blame Bendis or King for anything since the dudes don't know much because they were not around DC for so many years and do not know the connection Clark and Diana had. Scott Snyder I also think do not have the same idea even if he was around during the new 52. SMWW imo is not even important to him as seen by his Justice League dynamics. It is supremely ironic King did the best SMWW moment in all of Rebirth.

But lack of SMWW interaction imo is a symptom about what been happening overall to Superman since the DCEU and rebirth. He has lost a lot on the whole in terms of his leadership, respect from others, inspiration, smarts and been severely reined in to fit into a certain mold which is frankly limiting and undermining of the character.
    If they had read at least KC or New Frontier, they should know. SM/WW's connection is hard to overlook if you had read the classics.

Maybe, Jeremiah Skipper can color this one too. 😉 He seems to be into coloring SM/WW art lately.
    Oh yes!! Please!

They seems more isolated, imo.

But lack of SMWW interaction imo is a symptom about what been happening overall to Superman since the DCEU and rebirth. He has lost a lot on the whole in terms of his leadership, respect from others, inspiration, smarts and been severely reined in to fit into a certain mold which is frankly limiting and undermining of the character.
    First bold LOL

This is why it is so awkward and confusing. Outside the now restrictive narrative, the truth about their dynamic is shown/told. They have to resort to revisionist history.

Isolating Superman and Wonder Woman just wasn’t a good idea as they thought. It showed just how much their individual worlds are lacking, need expanding and evolve instead of the backpedaling, stagnate state it’s stuck in because their supporting casts and the settings are outdated.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 08-22-2019 at 11:24 AM.

If they had read at least KC or New Frontier, they should know. SM/WW's connection is hard to overlook if you had read the classics.
    Diana too. The strides she made from Perez and the significant power boost she gained in new 52...she lost for what? Back to basics without some of those basics if you know what I mean. Both sadly losing, not gaining as far as I see, so they both share that too. And yes most of these books are classic, award winning stories that show...they have a deep connection. Deeper than any other of their allies. But then see how it was treated by Timm in the New Frontier animated movie. They took an iconic scene of hers and his and just gave it away. So what they did in the DCEU just taking what was always Superman's thing...leadership for Batman...it's just the norm isn't it? Sad really.
    Last edited by hellacre; 08-22-2019 at 11:27 AM.

Diana too. The strides she made from Perez and the significant power boost she gained in new 52...she lost for what? Back to basics without some of those basics if you know what I mean. Both sadly losing, not gaining as far as I see, so they both share that too. And yes most of these books are classic, award winning stories that show...they have a deep connection. Deeper than any other of their allies. But then see how it was treated by Timm in the New Frontier animated movie. They took an iconic scene of hers and his and just gave it away. So what they did in the DCEU just taking what was always Superman's thing...leadership for Batman...it's just the norm isn't it? Sad really.
    It is hard to overlook their connection. That’s why they opt not to have them say much of anything to each other. But that takes away the emotion and so much meaning from the stories.

And you are absolutely right, Hellacre. They are more so losing not gaining from any of this.