Page 332 of 410 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 6144

SuperWonder Cosplay

“Did you know ?
    Recently Superman and I were on the moon and we immortalized this moment with a photo we can not more serious as you can see.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Vg38aobjQ/

“Superman x Wonder Woman !”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0aeTcho0kV/

"Dragon Con 2019 is officially 2 weeks away, and we're returning 2 years later. Get ready Atlanta."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1NGkl1jSpe/
    Last edited by LoveStar; 08-27-2019 at 02:29 PM.

“Comic Con with Kara over the past 4 years. We enjoy looking back at this progression. Maybe one day she won't want to geek out with her mom and dad, but at least we'll have had these years to enjoy her.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0VG1uPjAfE/

“Crisis on earth.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1nO_Iep...=1b1zfrkfgl4l8

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Yeejdn...inodoamanha-lj

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    An anthology written in more or less a way to yet again emphasize and solidly how special this pair is. Yes, Nelson and Sinclair unapologetically proud, numerous times Soule has confirmed SMWW had the sales backing and wanting to write them again...

The small confirmations mean and say a lot just hope that it’s more realized where it should count and is needed.
    DC already said that the problem wasn't the sales... if it were sales and low numbers it would make no sense to publish an anthology. SMWW is a success and as such there should be more investment!

Its hard to understand why they're still in the avoidance stage. I got it when Rebirth started for as much as I disliked it; it was implemented to push the returning status quo. Again, didn't like it but the strategy made sense. But their old mainstream status quo is set again and has been more than re-established by now. The continuity makes no sense, but it rarely ever does and the present is set. Its been three years and even Rebirth in itself as an initiative is over altogether. But the blockade appears to remain.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 08-27-2019 at 04:28 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Its hard to understand why they're still in the avoidance stage. I got it when Rebirth started for as much as I disliked it; it was implemented to push the returning status quo. Again, didn't like it but the strategy made sense. But their old mainstream status quo is set again and has been more than re-established by now. The continuity makes no sense, but it rarely ever does and the present is set. Its been three years and even Rebirth in itself as an initiative is over altogether. But the blockade appears to remain.
    The way the initial change went about was very messy, which yes, lead to messy(ier) continuity. We also have the narratives initially pushed to consider too about the relationship itself. The development it takes to make the dynamic between the two is also complicated with this status quo.

SuperWonder Couple Cosplay

“I am very proud to have him as my fiancé and say that soon I will be my future husband. I am sure that together we will build a home full of love, respect, affection and complicity, thank you my love for being so, the way it is. I love you so much and thank God every day for having you by my side, my Superman. 😍❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1eWpDRjI8d/

SuperWonder Couple Cosplay

“I am very proud to have him as my fiancé and say that soon I will be my future husband. I am sure that together we will build a home full of love, respect, affection and complicity, thank you my love for being so, the way it is. I love you so much and thank God every day for having you by my side, my Superman. ��❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1eWpDRjI8d/
    Ohhhhhhhh another couple dressed as SMWW and *pretending to be shocked* they will soon be married!!! Ohhhhhhhhh....

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    DC already said that the problem wasn't the sales... if it were sales and low numbers it would make no sense to publish an anthology. SMWW is a success and as such there should be more investment!
    The problem is that the sales stopped mattering when WB/DC decided to not investing in SM/WW anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    The way the initial change went about was very messy, which yes, lead to messy(ier) continuity. We also have the narratives initially pushed to consider too about the relationship itself. The development it takes to make the dynamic between the two is also complicated with this status quo.
    SM/WW had more interactions during the first phase of Rebirth than in the past year after Rebirth was over. I feel that, right now, we are witness at a kind of Donna/Diana type of situation where multiple reboots had messes up the relationship and there aren't writers/editors who care enough to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    It deserves to be, I know I may be a bit biased but Soule's first arc was on of the greatest runs in the Superman line up for me. It was even up there on wonder womans as well, just a shame it didn't go to his plans really.
    Soule said writing SMWW gave him a boost. It was a win/win of a creator understanding both characters and writing them as they should be. Disputing all doubts there might have had. It brought something new and challenging to both characters and was successful.

Yeah, he has expressed wanting to come back. Soule delving more into the outsider aspect and joining SM/WW’s world’s together, even Apollo vs Kal round 2 would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Was it really needed a confirmation? Sales numbers are accessible to everyone to see.
    The problem is that the sales stopped mattering when WB/DC decided to not investing in SM/WW anymore.
    Here’s my issue and what I still just can not understand. We’ve had multiple confirmations sales weren’t the problem which means the concept itself wasn’t/isn’t a problem. But yet again why was that narrative pushed in order to change? Why wasn’t it just moved if it had to be instead of making such a mess and trying to knock the success?

With how things are now, sales do matter overall and it’s a shame a concept that proved its worth and value was disregarded for what wasn’t guaranteed.

SM/WW had more interactions during the first phase of Rebirth than in the past year after Rebirth was over. I feel that, right now, we are witness at a kind of Donna/Diana type of situation where multiple reboots had messes up the relationship and there aren't writers/editors who care enough to fix it.
    The interactions rang hollow. Both SM and WW are the main characters that should have bigger, genuine interactions with other characters than regulated to being isolated for certain status quos that limit them to very limited interactions.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 08-28-2019 at 12:20 PM.

SuperWonder Cakes

“Superman and Wonder Woman”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1AuqqohQhn/

“Super heroes in double dose. Today had here Superman and Wonder Woman !!!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1SV0ptF40e/

“Wonder Cake theme Wonder Woman and Superman ����❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1mILsslHj9/

Well, I think they need to start worrying about sales while they still have some scope to think about how to increase them ... if this goes on things will start to get more and more complicated.

Their interactions were just to deny closeness and denigrate or deny the relationship, they did more harm than good. We need, as fans of both, the return of deep, sincere and unrestricted friendship from both. Superman needs it, WW needs it.

Well, I think they need to start worrying about sales while they still have some scope to think about how to increase them ... if this goes on things will start to get more and more complicated.
    From interviews that is a worry. How to get out the situation is difficult when again, cutting off different options in a messy way and putting all eggs in one basket.

Their interactions were just to deny closeness and denigrate or deny the relationship, they did more harm than good. We need, as fans of both, the return of deep, sincere and unrestricted friendship from both. Superman needs it, WW needs it.
    Trying to claim they are friends, close friends at that, doesn’t work when they don’t have the proper build up and the connection isn’t what it should be. Its clear how vital it truly is to both Superman and Wonder Woman

Here’s my issue and what I still just can not understand. We’ve had multiple confirmations sales weren’t the problem which means the concept itself wasn’t/isn’t a problem. But yet again why was that narrative pushed in order to change? Why wasn’t it just moved if it had to be instead of making such a mess and trying to knock the success?

With how things are now, sales do matter overall and it’s a shame a concept that proved its worth and value was disregarded for what wasn’t guaranteed.
    The concept itself wasn't a problem until they had other concepts to push in both movies and comics and SM/WW sort of turn out to be in their way.

Btw, if it'll be eventually picked somewhere, they'll change their mind overnight though. 😅

The concept itself wasn't a problem until they had other concepts to push in both movies and comics and SM/WW sort of turn out to be in their way.

Btw, if it'll be eventually picked somewhere, they'll change their mind overnight though. 😅
    A concept that was a critical/financial success becomes a problem just because of other concepts that we see now couldn’t/can’t hold LOL

Overnight forced revisionist changes has resulted in the problems of now lol

We need proper build up period and respecting successful concepts

A concept that was a critical/financial success becomes a problem just because of other concepts that we see now couldn’t/can’t hold LOL

Overnight forced revisionist changes has resulted in the problems of now lol

We need proper build up period and respecting successful concepts
    Look at what they did to Kon-El when its existence became a "problem" for their "new concept" to push: they made him disappear first and erase from continuity later (around the same time they did the same to SM/WW). But few years later, Kon was chosen as THE Superboy in multiple adaptations (DoS/RoS, Titans, YJ: Outsiders) and when a writer (Bendis) asked for his returns, DC had to bring him back.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-29-2019 at 12:44 PM.