Page 333 of 410 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Digital art by WolfBlade111:

"It has been awhile since I last made a picture with these two in it together, I really need to get on the ball when it comes to my OTP's. XD lol But here we have a pic of the Power Couple, Superman and Wonder Woman or Wonder Woman and Superman. Not the most creative image I've ever done with these two I know but I couldn't think of anything better. XP"

https://www.deviantart.com/wolfblade...rman-810853959

Art by Jeferson Lima - Ed Benes Studio:

"Princess Diana and Clark Kent"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Princess-Di...o/133149778906

Sketch by Lionel Blaise Jr:

"#wonderwoman #superman #lassooftruth"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1tVlg8n8kx/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-29-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Look at what they did to Kon-El when its existence became a "problem" for their "new concept" to push: they made him disappear first and erase from continuity later (around the same time they did the same to SM/WW). But few years later, Kon was chosen as THE Superboy in multiple adaptations (DoS/RoS, Titans, YJ: Outsiders) and when a writer (Bendis) asked for his returns, DC had to bring him back.
    Hoping that some lucky circumstances will bring SMWW back too. It clearly has the backing and potential still there.

Digital art by WolfBlade111:

"It has been awhile since I last made a picture with these two in it together, I really need to get on the ball when it comes to my OTP's. XD lol But here we have a pic of the Power Couple, Superman and Wonder Woman or Wonder Woman and Superman. Not the most creative image I've ever done with these two I know but I couldn't think of anything better. XP"

https://www.deviantart.com/wolfblade...rman-810853959

Art by Jeferson Lima - Ed Benes Studio:

"Princess Diana and Clark Kent"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Princess-Di...o/133149778906

Sketch by Lionel Blaise Jr:

"#wonderwoman #superman #lassooftruth"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1tVlg8n8kx/
    Very nice artwork! 🤗😍
    I like both gold or silver for the classic body suit for. I honestly miss the body suit. And didn’t mind the chocker.

I believe it was Deia who said Benes Studio should be called SMWW studio and I’m in total agreement!

🤣 So yeah getting tied up, Kal surely does not mind.

Yesterday, after the release of the final trailer of The Joker, actor/writer Nick Mundy made fun of the concept of the movie:

It’s pretty great that Todd Phillips obviously wanted to make a movie about a stand up comedian pulling a Falling Down and then the studio was like “Sure, but make it a Joker movie.” It’s very, very good.

Also, suggesting other similar potential WB pitches:

“We would like to pitch you this romantic comedy-“
    “A Superman/Wonder Woman crossover? Sold!”

https://twitter.com/dickfundy/status...82739871256576

LOL. 🤣

Yesterday, after the release of the final trailer of The Joker, actor/writer Nick Mundy made fun of the concept of the movie:

It’s pretty great that Todd Phillips obviously wanted to make a movie about a stand up comedian pulling a Falling Down and then the studio was like “Sure, but make it a Joker movie.” It’s very, very good.

LOL. 🤣
    🤣 I can see SMWW with lighthearted fun. Crazy otherworldly shenanigans especially with the New52 Gods. Yes!
    But I do prefer SMWW vol. 1 adapted and extended of what Soule has planned 😉

Additionally, been seeing a lot more comments expressing interest with SMWW live action interaction. With the whole hype train of wanting to see superhero couples revving up more and more, and “Power Couple” is becoming a trend. SMWW was and is right there. This is just another example of how the duo has always been ahead regardless of the forced misguided setbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Hoping that some lucky circumstances will bring SMWW back too. It clearly has the backing and potential still there.
    Hoping so. For these characters, it's always the "circumstances" that affect their direction one way or another. A game changing book (KC) can greatly enhance both platonically and romantically what was already there. A line wide reboot (New52) can lead the company to develop "new" ideas that could be potentially expanded elsewhere (movies, cartoons, merchandises...). One could just wonder what could be the next step.

🤣 I can see SMWW with lighthearted fun. Crazy otherworldly shenanigans especially with the New52 Gods. Yes!

Additionally, been seeing a lot more comments expressing interest with SMWW live action interaction. With the whole hype train of wanting to see superhero couples revving up more and more, and “Power Couple” is becoming a trend. SMWW was and is right there. This is just another example of how the duo has always been ahead regardless of the forced misguided setbacks.
    Well, WB is too behind for everything now, they will never be able to do something first. But the current trend could still open the way for SM/WW.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-30-2019 at 08:20 AM.

WonderGirl Helena and her SuperWonder Parents celebrate her 5th birthday!

“5 years of this girl who delights me more and more every time I see her, congratulations Wonder Helena ����”

https://www.instagram.com/fotojairodigital/

LOL. 🤣

I read that the Joker movie was cheered at the Venice Film Festival receiving accolades such as "darkly funny", "thrilling", "tragic" "masterpiece" and people commenting that Phoenix's performance is Oscar-worthy! This is wonderful as it encourages DC / WB to continue on this Black Label and AU line and lets us continue to dream about Kingdom Come or even new 52 as AU.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    I read that the Joker movie was cheered at the Venice Film Festival receiving accolades such as "darkly funny", "thrilling", "tragic" "masterpiece" and people commenting that Phoenix's performance is Oscar-worthy! This is wonderful as it encourages DC / WB to continue on this Black Label and AU line and lets us continue to dream about Kingdom Come or even new 52 as AU.
    According to the rumors, WB is considering a Red Son movie and, if the Joker will be successful, more Elseworlds tales for their cinematic "Black Label" line. They could even go nuts and launch a franchise based on the recent Year One. 😅 About KC... how much such a movie could cost? 350 millions? 😬
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-31-2019 at 08:19 AM.

Hoping so. For these characters, it's always the "circumstances" that affect their direction one way or another. A game changing book (KC) can greatly enhance both platonically and romantically what was already there. A line wide reboot (New52) can lead the company to develop "new" ideas that could be potentially expanded elsewhere (movies, cartoons, merchandises...). One could just wonder what could be the next step.
    It seems SMWW is used to elevate and yeah be the game changer that has helped both characters gain interest, new ideas and potential. This is a very much known thing so why not yet again give it another go but this time instead of undermining or halting and backpedaling. It’s not doing any good. But letting this concept truly reach its potential as it needs will be for the better.

Well, WB is too behind for everything now, they will never be able to do something first. But the current trend could still open the way for SM/WW.
    They shouldn’t be behind especially when they have the very concepts now being shown to have the wider audience interest first.

I mean... I would’ve like for SMWW to be first as they should be but if the concept is and has to be adapted by others in order to give the kick to finally show SMWW then...it is what it is....

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    According to the rumors, WB is considering a Red Son movie and, if the Joker will be successful, more Elseworlds tales for their cinematic "Black Label" line. They could even go nuts and launch a franchise based on the recent Year One. 😅 About KC... how much such a movie could cost? 350 millions? 😬
    Kingdom Come is one of if not THE top modern day classic of DC. Not only is there a high demand for it to be adapted but there actually will be support of it given the graphic novel itself is still a top best seller. DC needs to go beyond the norm, not rehashing what came before as supposed homages, not having Superman die for the millionth time. Why the story is still relevant and resonates today is because it does connect in ways to this modern day world. It’s challenging to the characters in a very real way. This is what DC needs not only in their movies, but in comics too.

Also, DC needs to actually follow the story, not switch and twist things because we’ve seen what it does to the plot and characters losing its meaning and impact.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 08-31-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Kingdom Come is one of if not THE top modern day classic of DC. Not only is there a high demand for it to be adapted but there actually will be support of it given the graphic novel itself is still a top best seller. DC needs to go beyond the norm, not rehashing what came before as supposed homages, not having Superman die for the millionth time. Why the story is still relevant and resonates today is because it does connect in ways to this modern day world. It’s challenging to the characters in a very real way. This is what DC needs not only in their movies, but in comics too.

Also, DC needs to actually follow the story, not switch and twist things because we’ve seen what it does to the plot and characters losing its meaning and impact.
    Kingdom Come can quietly be a trilogy being the first film to focus on the emotional side, building Superman's back, without much need for expensive special effects leaving it for the next two films.

Last edited by LoveStar; 08-31-2019 at 01:09 PM.

It seems SMWW is used to elevate and yeah be the game changer that has helped both characters gain interest, new ideas and potential. This is a very much known thing so why not yet again give it another go but this time instead of undermining or halting and backpedaling. It’s not doing any good. But letting this concept truly reach its potential as it needs will be for the better.
    Agreed, let it flourish and expand it in every media next time. No more a DCEU kind of situation that make it being dropped everywhere.

They shouldn’t be behind especially when they have the very concepts now being shown to have the wider audience interest first.

I mean... I would’ve like for SMWW to be first as they should be but if the concept is and has to be adapted by others in order to give the kick to finally show SMWW then...it is what it is...
    They weren't the first in comics, beaten by their own rip-offs. A miracle would be needed to be first elsewhere. Other media seems to be even slower to catch up. 😅

Agreed, let it flourish and expand it in every media next time. No more a DCEU kind of situation that make it being dropped everywhere.
    Exactly! I mean seriously dropping a concept thatÂ’s succeeding for assuming but not guaranteed for something else and putting all eggs in that basket. No no. Very bad risky move.

They weren't the first in comics, beaten by their own rip-offs. A miracle would be needed to be first elsewhere. Other media seems to be even slower to catch up. 😅
    Other media slower? I donÂ’t know. It still seems like the rip offs are still ahead in everything?

Exactly! I mean seriously dropping a concept thatÂ’s succeeding for assuming but not guaranteed for something else and putting all eggs in that basket. No no. Very bad risky move.
    I think those decisions are made with WB, it's not just the comics division being obsessed for no reason with synergize with movies, etc.

SM has also a history of his "love life" in comics being driven by outside media since, at least, the old Reeve's movies. 😂

Other media slower? I donÂ’t know. It still seems like the rip offs are still ahead in everything?
    I mean... in movies, they have yet talk to each others despite in comics they were dating, being best friends or had even children in multiple alternate timelines. Cartoons had a similar problem till the new52 adaptations. They couldn't be slower than that. Those media didn't reflected the comics of the time but tried to shift/twisting dynamics instead and left the SM/WW history in other media underdeveloped compared to the comics.

I think those decisions are made with WB, it's not just the comics division being obsessed for no reason with synergize with movies, etc.

SM has also a history of his "love life" in comics being driven by outside media since, at least, the old Reeve's movies. 😂
    Comics should be the source not the other way around. At least that’s what I thought? 🤔 and even taking comic stories and twisting them causing the stories to lose meaning and impact etc....

I mean... in movies, they have yet talk to each others despite in comics they were dating, being best friends or had even children in multiple alternate timelines. Cartoons had a similar problem till the new52 adaptations. They couldn't be slower than that. Those media didn't reflected the comics of the time but tried to shift/twisting dynamics instead and left the SM/WW history in other media underdeveloped compared to the comics.
    Totally backwards, counterproductive and contradictory. Shifting/twisting dynamics and ignoring what actually has been within the characters’ history hasn’t done much of anything to move the characters forward.