Page 343 of 410 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

New romantic SM/WW toys pics:

"Wonder Woman and Superman. Clark and Diana. I don't think Lois Lane really liked this idea..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0olZQrBd6n/

"Superman and Wonder Woman. New 52!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2JjqljAJ-H/

"Good night! 💋"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B14mvZECRMp/

Okay...so much stuff to comment on.

I just want to point out that I do not see any other DC coupling with the sheer number of cosplay, toys, the custom merch , the events, that Superman x Wonder Woman has. And we are talking about couples who had movies and tv and comics.

I am just baffled at the disconnect between DC/WB and the general public.

I am also baffled DC/WB would be suckered in by the disconnect. They really need to do their market research better and show the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    It's funny how Jiminez and others like to stress the friendship bit but in an ironic way they are reinforcing why smww are RIGHT for each other. Friendship and trust and faith cushioned by TRUTH is the biggest and most important foundation to any successful relationship between lovers.

It was a very poignant moment which I always loved and which we had all through preflashpoint and new 52... Diana's ability to comfort Clark while he allows himself to be openly vulnerable with her. And vice versa. You rarely saw this reciprocity with other relationships that was unconditional. The fact she was not sleeping with him made it important too. Because yeah you would comfort your hubby or wife or gf or bf...that is what is expected. But it does not mean you understand at all where this emotion comes from. And many people feel the need to protect, or to be strong for another. And this is what Superman or Wonder Woman does for every one. It is rare they just get to break down and just mourn.
    SMWW's love has deep layers, it's not just love of man / woman, it's agape, philos and eros ... it's a complete love. A strong and long-lasting, eternal love.

This is why SMWW inevitable finding each other makes sense. That this woman who was his dear friend could not only empathize ...(Diana empathizes with most)...but she UNDERSTANDS his pain, where it comes from, and how he feels because she feels this too. That is what is unique to them. They have the strongest foundation in the DCU imo as the epitome of what a connected relationship looks like. It is funny too...how DC likes to toss cliches of the opposites attract or push the hero/civilian ...when we all know in reality they more than likely would not work as opposed to two people with similar mind sets who trust, care and admire each other.

Every reason they try to refute Clark with Diana ARE reasons why they would be inevitable. And it is the reason why we are here today with a growing fandom who believe in these two and who connected to them and see them as making more sense over the years.
    Exactly! And the funny thing is that every time they try to convince people that SMWW doesn't work for some reason people see the opposite!

And I could be wrong but Jiminez not supporting them as lovers is because I think he got a bat fetish like Rucka does. And it is slightly funny to me because as an Amazon who is powerful, confident, proud of her heritage, compassionate, sees the world more in the way Clark does etc...a moody broken bad boy with issues and money is the last person I see her even wanting as a lover. And it is ironic too...that he wrote them as besties back in the day...yet we have seen nothing of this magnitude in all of Rebirth and the gang who all currently there who sing they are better as friends, do not even respect it. We all recall the "easy" and "lies" jab from Rebirth Wonder Woman as she spoke about a man who gave his life to save others. The Diana I know would never say that of a friend, much less a lover.
    To be honest I don't see Diana and Bruce even being great friends ... partners in the fight against justice? Yes. "Work" colleagues? Yes. Friends? Yes, even yes, but not great friends and never on par with Diana and Clark. With Diana and Clark there is a deep understanding, there is a natural balance but with Diana and Bruce ... what she feels for him is empathy and a certain admiration not love and certainly not passion.

Currently Clark and Diana are like mere acquaintances who work in the same building but rarely seek each other out or hang together. Preflashpoint we saw this all the time. Clark and Diana seeking each other out for comfort, to reflect, to share etc. It is as if DC too paranoid to let them share meaningful page time...because they knew where it led to. The rise of the SMWW fandom. Can't have new fans liking that and making that smww fandom grow more than it already has.
    They know fans expect SMWW.

Okay...so much stuff to comment on.

I just want to point out that I do not see any other DC coupling with the sheer number of cosplay, toys, the custom merch , the events, that Superman x Wonder Woman has. And we are talking about couples who had movies and tv and comics.

I am just baffled at the disconnect between DC/WB and the general public.

I am also baffled DC/WB would be suckered in by the disconnect. They really need to do their market research better and show the evidence.
    It is so SO MUCH!!! Daily posting from all over and so much more to come of course! It’s absolutely so heartwarming and beautiful! One would think exactly, (traditional) couples who have the exposure of especially movies and tv would have all of this and more through the years but it has been something about SMWW that resonates, generates more interest and appeals to a wider market, hitting expected and unexpected bases.

It is quite baffling because DC has made it known exactly what they are seeking but yet ignore the very concept that can give them that.

SuperWonder Wedding cakes:

“Everyone loves a good origin story, right? Peter Parker’s spider bite, Kal-El's escape from Krypton, VH1’s “Before They Were Stars,” Meghan Markle (pre-princess). Those stories make us believe that anything is possible—and it IS!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Zax94BuZc/

“Perfect day, we couldn't ask for more! Thanks to everyone who made this special day! ❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2HstEYiZaa/

“SUPER nuptials 💍”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1UfrR9nMUc/

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post

“Everyone loves a good origin story, right? Peter Parker’s spider bite, Kal-El's escape from Krypton, VH1’s “Before They Were Stars,” Meghan Markle (pre-princess). Those stories make us believe that anything is possible—and it IS!”

“Perfect day, we couldn't ask for more! Thanks to everyone who made this special day! ❤”

“SUPER nuptials ��”

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk SMWW are becoming the favorite non-married couple as a true couples wedding theme, examples to follow .... try to understand this! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    SMWW's love has deep layers, it's not just love of man / woman, it's agape, philos and eros ... it's a complete love. A strong and long-lasting, eternal love.

Exactly! And the funny thing is that every time they try to convince people that SMWW doesn't work for some reason people see the opposite!

To be honest I don't see Diana and Bruce even being great friends ... partners in the fight against justice? Yes. "Work" colleagues? Yes. Friends? Yes, even yes, but not great friends and never on par with Diana and Clark. With Diana and Clark there is a deep understanding, there is a natural balance but with Diana and Bruce ... what she feels for him is empathy and a certain admiration not love and certainly not passion.

They know fans expect SMWW.

Bruce is Clark's wingman, brother and a superwonder supporter. That is my canon. heheh. He knew preflashpoint about smww hx and the deep complex feelings that they had. He was very supportive of the two in new 52 once he knew they were serious about each other and of course in KC their children's God daddy and who knows what part he will play in Golden Child now he has been de-aged in from the Lazarus pit and on better terms with Clark.

But Clark and Diana were there for each other at the most pivotal times in each other's lives. eg when they both lost a parent they wept in each other's arms. His dad. Her mom. After seeing millions die after OWAW...same. When Bruce died, she was there for him and the one most able to give him the time he needed to mourn his friend. You have to look at the enormity of the event and what the loss means for them. It's normal to have your bf or spouse pet you or tell you go get em or sing odes to them etc...etc...but that loss of a parent or bestie or seeing millions die... it is a little different. It is gut wrenching thing. It was only with each other we saw that ability to be vulnerable. Clark whether with Diana as a friend or lover ...she wants him to be the best he can be and that means not letting people die, be it hundreds drown or sitting by while millions die to save her only. That is something Diana would never reconcile having him just drop innocents for her...she said if that ever came to be...they would end. The world has to come first because that is the path they chose. With great power comes great responsibility etc and sacrifice. They chose to put their own lives on the line in Soule's run to save billions. That is the measure of real love for humanity. Having so much to lose but never putting your comfort first but knowing your duty to the world and to each other. SMWW always had real sacrifices to endure. Which I suppose is why they never got the easy set up.

And that is exactly why I believe in them. They earned it. They were not just given it.
    Last edited by hellacre; 09-12-2019 at 05:40 PM.

“SUPER nuptials ��”

Ah beautiful.

Like on clockwork. More and more comes.

SMWW embodies real love.

Looking back at all the cosplay in previous pages gotta say we got some gorgeous cosplayers as our power couple.
    Last edited by hellacre; 09-12-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk SMWW are becoming the favorite non-married couple as a true couples wedding theme, examples to follow .... try to understand this! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Hehe! 🤣
    Superman and Wonder Woman have also been thought married but again it’s all about what their dynamic represents in an emotional and spiritual sense as to why many couples choose them as their theme.

Ah beautiful.

Like on clockwork. More and more comes.

SMWW embodies real love.

Looking back at all the cosplay in previous pages gotta say we got some gorgeous cosplayers as our power couple.
    Yes! Exactly! Oh just wait to see the beautiful cosplay coming up soon 😉 very exciting!

Hehe! ��
    Superman and Wonder Woman have also been thought married but again it’s all about what their dynamic represents in an emotional and spiritual sense as to why many couples choose them as their theme.

Yes! Exactly! Oh just wait to see the beautiful cosplay coming up soon �� very exciting!
    More cosplay!!!

SMWW cosplay is all over. Every Con has them. And despite the change in history with Rebirth or what is on movie verse...the cosplayers do not give a damn to follow the change nor the movies.

Must be very ironic thing for DC creators to see. hehehehehe

“❤ Long live love❤
    Our beautiful super personalized square was made especially for our client to surprise his wife💕
    Thank you Benjamin for allowing me to be part of this beautiful detail for your beautiful wife Carolina😊”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2O97OtH_mN/

“☁ {Super Heroes} A couple with super powers ... 💙💥⚡☁”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1m4ndcloir/

“Door ornament
    Superman and Wonder Woman to adorn the bedroom of a super couple.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Rvt_VhbjV/

Bruce is Clark's wingman, brother and a superwonder supporter. That is my canon. heheh. He knew preflashpoint about smww hx and the deep complex feelings that they had. He was very supportive of the two in new 52 once he knew they were serious about each other and of course in KC their children's God daddy and who knows what part he will play in Golden Child now he has been de-aged in from the Lazarus pit and on better terms with Clark.
    If I'm not mistaken, pre-flashpoint Bruce believed in the simplicity, honesty and pure heart of SM and WW, if I'm not mistaken JImenez himself made Bruce say that Diana was the only hero capable of leading the world to peace ... He knew that Clark and Diana are the ones who can solve the problems, they represent hope and love.

But Clark and Diana were there for each other at the most pivotal times in each other's lives. eg when they both lost a parent they wept in each other's arms. His dad. Her mom. After seeing millions die after OWAW...same. When Bruce died, she was there for him and the one most able to give him the time he needed to mourn his friend. You have to look at the enormity of the event and what the loss means for them. It's normal to have your bf or spouse pet you or tell you go get em or sing odes to them etc...etc...but that loss of a parent or bestie or seeing millions die... it is a little different. It is gut wrenching thing. It was only with each other we saw that ability to be vulnerable. Clark whether with Diana as a friend or lover ...she wants him to be the best he can be and that means not letting people die, be it hundreds drown or sitting by while millions die to save her only. That is something Diana would never reconcile having him just drop innocents for her...she said if that ever came to be...they would end. The world has to come first because that is the path they chose. With great power comes great responsibility etc and sacrifice. They chose to put their own lives on the line in Soule's run to save billions. That is the measure of real love for humanity. Having so much to lose but never putting your comfort first but knowing your duty to the world and to each other. SMWW always had real sacrifices to endure. Which I suppose is why they never got the easy set up.
    There is something to consider: Diana and Clark perceive loss and death differently! Because of their enormous levels of power and their virtual immortality they know that their lives extended after everyone's death (yes, Diana is immortal and whoever says otherwise go eat soap!) ... their conception of both death and life differ greatly from that of a normal human, so I say no human can understand how they feel a loss, so she understands him better than everyone else and vice versa

And that is exactly why I believe in them. They earned it. They were not just given it.
    Exactly.

If I'm not mistaken, pre-flashpoint Bruce believed in the simplicity, honesty and pure heart of SM and WW, if I'm not mistaken JImenez himself made Bruce say that Diana was the only hero capable of leading the world to peace ... He knew that Clark and Diana are the ones who can solve the problems, they represent hope and love.

There is something to consider: Diana and Clark perceive loss and death differently! Because of their enormous levels of power and their virtual immortality they know that their lives extended after everyone's death (yes, Diana is immortal and whoever says otherwise go eat soap!) ... their conception of both death and life differ greatly from that of a normal human, so I say no human can understand how they feel a loss, so she understands him better than everyone else and vice versa

Exactly.
    He needs her. Especially her. For support. For perspective. For comfort. For hope. She is the love he needs when he grows up and becomes that wiser, seasoned mature man. Look at the difference. Younger he can't see it yet. He fears life and change. Because he hasn't truly lived life. But life is what makes you who you are. You are not who you are if life is all hunky dory and you get everything you want. Life builds character and smww lives life. They don't get potions or retcons in their stories. They live the hard times to value the better times. That has more humanity in it than fairy tale fluff.

He needs her. Especially her. For support. For perspective. For comfort. For hope. She is the love he needs when he grows up and becomes that wiser, seasoned mature man. Look at the difference. Younger he can't see it yet. He fears life and change. Because he hasn't truly lived life. But life is what makes you who you are. You are not who you are if life is all hunky dory and you get everything you want. Life builds character and smww lives life. They don't get potions or retcons in their stories. They live the hard times to value the better times. That has more humanity in it than fairy tale fluff.

SMWW growing emotionally together, discovering the fragility and limitations of humans together is significant and magnificent ... it's a grotesque mistake and a gigantic bad faith to imagine that the two kindest, purest-hearted beings in DC would walk away from humanity if they were together ... and not having faith in them, and not liking them and not understanding them. Together they would have the exact dimension of what it would be like to lose someone for compatible causes. Their emotional maturity would come from lived experiences rather than dictated teaching.

SMWW growing emotionally together, discovering the fragility and limitations of humans together is significant and magnificent ... it's a grotesque mistake and a gigantic bad faith to imagine that the two kindest, purest-hearted beings in DC would walk away from humanity if they were together ... and not having faith in them, and not liking them and not understanding them. Together they would have the exact dimension of what it would be like to lose someone for compatible causes. Their emotional maturity would come from lived experiences rather than dictated teaching.
    This is all so beautiful! And well stated. So many panels and pages showing how strong of an emotional connection these two have. It’s actually shown not just said. There needs to be, should be and has to be more emphasize on this.