Page 349 of 410 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Classic Superman/Wonder Woman (and Batman & Robin) toys photography: 😅

"Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet broke down and she needs a ride... but from who?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1NOtOiAPdz/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    He used to choose more varieties of names during pre-Crisus though. ��

I'd call one of her daughters Hyppolita. It feels Diana's side isn't well represented.
    Well , I am sure it will happen since Diana has five kids with him in earth 22. Three girls...so one at least must have a Grecian name.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Well , I am sure it will happen since Diana has five kids with him in earth 22. Three girls...so one at least must have a Grecian name.
    She needs to be named on panel though.

Maybe one day.

She needs to be named on panel though.

Maybe one day.
    Yes, my friend...One day. Maybe.

The odds are not bad are they? Given that our couple went from allies to best friends to lovers and parents of children in AU and then canon itself!

SuperWonder cake toppers:

“It's superhero time!!!! Cheers”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Qgq3qIJ47/

“❤️!! When they love superheroes. I custom made any character you love to your wedding Have a keepsake to display at home and forever remember your special day. 🍾”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Pt9QDHCH-/

“A wedding to be marked in history!

Kellin & Emanuel - 08/28/19”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B14w9NFggeh/

Clark loves his Pa so much...no matter who he marries. One of those boys is going to be called Jonathan!

But I always assumed too Diana, having no male father figures, has no probs with their first born son named after Pa Kent. The verse where she knows his parents, I think she'd respect Pa a lot. Also I think she might accept the name of Lara for a girl child as Clark's birth mom is dead. It is to honor them.
    He used to choose more varieties of names during pre-Crisis though. 😜

I'd call one of her daughters Hyppolita. It feels Diana's side isn't well represented.
    He sure does. I have no issues with the name Jon. I think it is a sweet and honorable homage to Pa Kent. However, I definitely do want to see more of Diana’s side represented as well. I really like Lyta as a homage to Hippolyta. And would absolutely love a more Grecian name for an SMWW child as was done in fanfic with baby Astrea, while being greek and therefore honoring her mother, it is also symbolic of her paternity.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    🤔 I don’t exactly know if Zeus origin is here? From the interview, Jon is a wildcard for sure.
    We need a Wonder Woman: Year One by Frank Miller! Kkkkkkkkkkkkk

I think if I were Diana, I would clout him with that wooden spoon. This Supes let himself go, didn't he? heheheh.
    I would help her do it too. 😒
    He has no excuse to be sitting there unless he is injured.

I think there was a reference to Zeus, in DK2 when Diana was on a Pegasus and using a lightning bolt. It does not confirm her origin but she can wield what Zeus can.
    Just as she received different gifts from the goddesses, being able to wield Zeus' lightning bolt could be a latent gift that gets triggered? Or maybe it is one bestowed later since she has proven herself numerous times to be a champion, similar to the Challenge of the Gods arc by George Perez that Diana had to complete to prove herself.

Classic Superman/Wonder Woman (and Batman & Robin) toys photography: 😅

"Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet broke down and she needs a ride... but from who?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1NOtOiAPdz/
    Now we all know who she wants to take a ride, or fly, with. His colors are similar to hers...😏

Yes, my friend...One day. Maybe.

The odds are not bad are they? Given that our couple went from allies to best friends to lovers and parents of children in AU and then canon itself!
    I know. And SM/WW's children evolved over time from being undefined newborns like in KC to more fleshed-out characters like Lara.

I think that being a "magical kid" will be considered a common thing of SM/WW's children. There are already precedents in The Kingdom's Jonathan and the baby from Act of God.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    He sure does. I have no issues with the name Jon. I think it is a sweet and honorable homage to Pa Kent. However, I definitely do want to see more of Diana’s side represented as well. I really like Lyta as a homage to Hippolyta. And would absolutely love a more Grecian name for an SMWW child as was done in fanfic with baby Astrea, while being greek and therefore honoring her mother, it is also symbolic of her paternity.
    I consider Hunter Prince a prototype (a failed one) of the kind of SM/WW's child we are asking for, mixing both parents' symbols and gears, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    We need a Wonder Woman: Year One by Frank Miller! Kkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Let me see how Miller writes her in YO #3 before asking a WW: YO. 😅

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Now we all know who she wants to take a ride, or fly, with. His colors are similar to hers...😏
    Makes sense... you know Lynda Carter approves SM/WW. 😏

I know. And SM/WW's children evolved over time from being undefined newborns like in KC to more fleshed-out characters like Lara.

I think that being a "magical kid" will be considered a common thing of SM/WW's children. There are already precedents in The Kingdom's Jonathan and the baby from Act of God.
    A SMWW son / daughter is a blank page for any kind of power and almost unlimited level ... they have no specific limitations or weaknesses, only the writer's creativity.

I consider Hunter Prince a prototype (a failed one) of the kind of SM/WW's child we are asking for, mixing both parents' symbols and gears, etc.
    Hunter was "castrated" before birth ... I'm sure the writer intended to make him different, more suited to parents.

Let me see how Miller writes her in YO #3 before asking a WW: YO. ��
    I'm sure Miller will make a pretty radical and crazy Diana but I'm also sure she loves Clark, her way but she loves him, this has already been established in DK and, for me, this is what matters.

Makes sense... you know Lynda Carter approves SM/WW. ��

Hehehehe true.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    A SMWW son / daughter is a blank page for any kind of power and almost unlimited level ... they have no specific limitations or weaknesses, only the writer's creativity.
    Exactly. I like that DK's Jonathan is not a normal child since almost day-1 and shouldn't wait to be a teen to find out he is different.

Hunter was "castrated" before birth ... I'm sure the writer intended to make him different, more suited to parents.
    You can bet on it. It was still nice for a while having SM/WW making the headlines again as sites believed Hunter was a proper future son of SM/WW.

I'm sure Miller will make a pretty radical and crazy Diana but I'm also sure she loves Clark, her way but she loves him, this has already been established in DK and, for me, this is what matters.
    I don't think he'll write her like in DKSA or ASBAR (even his recent Superman is different from those books) but I prefer to wait and see anyway.

Hehehehe true.
    😅

Exactly. I like that DK's Jonathan is not a normal child since almost day-1 and shouldn't wait to be a teen to find out he is different.

You can bet on it. It was still nice for a while having SM/WW making the headlines again as sites believed Hunter was a proper future son of SM/WW.

I don't think he'll write her like in DKSA or ASBAR (even his recent Superman is different from those books) but I prefer to wait and see anyway.

��
    Yes! I love he is a cute weirdo! Who wants normal? This is sci-fi and fantasy!

Yes! I love he is a cute weirdo! Who wants normal? This is sci-fi and fantasy!
    Kal isn’t “normal”. Diana isn’t “normal”. Their children shouldn’t nor wouldn’t be “normal”. But what exactly defines normal? We all have our own normal. Superman and Wonder Woman is about embracing the otherness...the extraordinary. But it’s not “weird” to them. It shouldn’t be weird to them. Kal and Diana have been saddled with trying to conform to the average human “norm”. Or this outlook of a certain way of living in “man’s world” is the right way. But nah, that’s not how reality is and that’s what Superman and Wonder Woman should be challenging those ways and POVs to be more accepting to diversity and otherness. To be more open to actual reality, that it isn’t sunshine and rainbows, sweet comfort and cute.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Kal isn’t “normal”. Diana isn’t “normal”. Their children shouldn’t nor wouldn’t be “normal”. But what exactly defines normal? We all have our own normal. Superman and Wonder Woman is about embracing the otherness...the extraordinary. But it’s not “weird” to them. It shouldn’t be weird to them. Kal and Diana have been saddled with trying to conform to the average human “norm”. Or this outlook of a certain way of living in “man’s world” is the right way. But nah, that’s not how reality is and that’s what Superman and Wonder Woman should be challenging those ways and POVs to be more accepting to diversity and otherness. To be more open to actual reality, that it isn’t sunshine and rainbows, sweet comfort and cute.
    Yeah, that seems to be an aspect of the characters that got lost (especially for Superman) and needs to be yet fully rediscovered by writers (and fans too).