Page 361 of 410 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 6144

Part 3 Of the SuperWonder Wedding!

“Almost a month ago that we danced our first dance as husband and wife. Almost one month since my husband realized how much he loves to dip me... 😍 And even though we are not under the moonlight, this song comes to mind.. 🎵"Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
    Lead me out on the moonlit floor
    Lift your open hand
    Strike up the band, and make the fireflies dance
    Silvermoon's sparkling
    So kiss me..."🎵”

“Before heading off on our Honeymoon I wanted to get in the first #WCW #WCE goes to and will always go to my love, my sweetheart, my once Girlfriend, once Fiancée, and now Wife, Neryluz Ceballos @ladynery89.”

“🥰🥰🥰 #CebALLosTheWay #LaMsEsMrs #superherowedding #SupermanandWonderWoman #njbride #newjerseybride”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2iUFXVhtSn/
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-28-2019 at 12:12 PM.

Part 4

“#AdventuresofJesusandNeryluz #CebALLosTheWay #LaMsEsMrs #superherowedding #njbride”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1kYkcdBvvl/
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-28-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Part 4

“Almost a month ago that we danced our first dance as husband and wife. Almost one month since my husband realized how much he loves to dip me... �� And even though we are not under the moonlight, this song comes to mind.. ��"Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
    Lift your open hand
    Silvermoon's sparkling
    So kiss me..."��”

“Before heading off on our Honeymoon I wanted to get in the first #WCW #WCE goes to and will always go to my love, my sweetheart, my once Girlfriend, once Fiancée, and now Wife, Neryluz Ceballos @ladynery89. Here's a couple teaser pictures here from the wedding, the first and fourth are from our amazing photographer @timkuder of @authentic_photo. Flowers by @bloomeryflowerstudio.”

“������ #CebALLosTheWay #LaMsEsMrs #superherowedding #SupermanandWonderWoman #njbride #newjerseybride”

God bless them! This is a wedding ceremony! I am proud to see that SMWW is associated with such precious moments and will be permanently recorded in the memories of those present. It's exciting.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Or Amazon Prime... they have money enough!!!!
    I thought of HBO because is owned by WB. 😉

HMPF! It's time for them to start pleasing our fandom! DC comics is already missing our presence.
    How did we end up from what we had in 2012 to what we have now (rhetorical question)? Then, it seemed very promising to see SM/WW moving from comics to merchandise and animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I thought of HBO because is owned by WB. 😉
    Oh really? WB?... hmmmmmm... ok now definitely prefer Amazon Prime, even Netflix!

How did we end up from what we had in 2012 to what we have now (rhetorical question)? Then, it seemed very promising to see SM/WW moving from comics to merchandise and animation.

“Before heading off on our Honeymoon I wanted to get in the first #WCW #WCE goes to and will always go to my love, my sweetheart, my once Girlfriend, once Fiancée, and now Wife, Neryluz Ceballos @ladynery89.”

Ah, there are also Funko SM/WW at the bottom left of the pic, too bad they are barely visible. As I said, what we post here regularly is present all at once in SM/WW themed weddings. 😜

“🥰🥰🥰 #CebALLosTheWay #LaMsEsMrs #superherowedding #SupermanandWonderWoman #njbride #newjerseybride”

Part 4

“#AdventuresofJesusandNeryluz #CebALLosTheWay #LaMsEsMrs #superherowedding #njbride”
    How couldn't the iconic SM/WW kiss by Jim Lee missing? 😉 DC people should be proud of it. They inspired a trend.

Ah, there are also Funko SM/WW at the bottom left of the pic, too bad they are barely visible. As I said, what we post here regularly is present all at once in SM/WW themed weddings. 😜

How couldn't the iconic SM/WW kiss by Jim Lee missing? 😉 DC people should be proud of it. They inspired a trend.
    LOL true about the funkos! But it’s still so much we see already so it’s all good! 🤗

Bold: As I said in an earlier post, SMWW kiss has been used for so many special occasions. Even the statue was used as a cake topper, both the standard and mini. That’s why SMWW needs their own collection of statues with various of romance images.
    And well Dan Didio saw the groom’s post and liked it.
    Even Diane Nelson has the original pencil/ink drawing hanging on her wall and very proud of it.
    There is so much all over different social platforms... there has to be awareness.

LOL true about the funkos! But it’s still so much we see already so it’s all good! 🤗
    To be complete, the wedding pics needed some SM/WW matching tattoos and caricatures somewhere. 😜

Bold: As I said in an earlier post, SMWW kiss has been used for so many special occasions. Even the statue was used as a cake topper, both the standard and mini. That’s why SMWW needs their own collection of statues with various of romance images.
    And well Dan Didio saw the groom’s post and liked it.
    Even Diane Nelson has the original pencil/ink drawing hanging on her wall and very proud of it.
    There is so much all over different social platforms... there has to be awareness.
    Glad Dan saw it. Wonder what he thought about it? 🤔

Wonder Woman and Superman

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2nGGuJA8e9/

“It's #NationalComicBookDay! Celebrate characters like #Superman and #WonderWoman by picking up their #PixelPals”

https://twitter.com/RealPixelPals/st...42498104651777

“Superman and Wonder Woman (DC Comics) - LEGO Art”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1gSKtMnJF6/

Part 3 Of the SuperWonder Wedding!

“Almost a month ago that we danced our first dance as husband and wife. Almost one month since my husband realized how much he loves to dip me... �� And even though we are not under the moonlight, this song comes to mind.. ��"Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
    Lift your open hand
    Silvermoon's sparkling
    So kiss me..."��”

“������ #CebALLosTheWay #LaMsEsMrs #superherowedding #SupermanandWonderWoman #njbride #newjerseybride”

Ah beautiful, heart warming. These two are fans of both characters and support DC at Cons, buy comics, merch etc. That they opt to have a smww theme wedding is so wonderful. They, like every couple that use smww themes to engage , marry, gender reveal etc are the greatest of ambassadors for ClarkxDiana. They use their love story as a symbol to their own. I really apprecaite this. The time and energy and money etc this would have taken! They are the true fans. Actions speak louder than online claims.

Is it me or Alex Ross wants to see his book being brought to life? �� Pitch it to HBO Max, Alex. ��

I agree. I would be so happy if HBO or Amazon or Netflix did a KC adaptation. The book is meaty enough to flesh out a series. I trust Alex to stand up for his story too. He has done well by them and always seems proud of it. Unlike Waid who blows hot and cold depending who tries to guilt him about the plot. .

Alex has done some very telling what if's casting. He has Titans older Batman, Iain Glen, pegged as KC Bats too. And of course a younger Lawless as Diana would have worked. Lawless is 51 and she looks good still and could work with Routh as well. You know, they brought in Conroy's Batman. There are several wonder woman actresses that voiced Diana in animation like Lawless that could do a cameo. OR better yet, cast an immortal ageless Amazon as her so they can do a KC spin off series. Seems a waste of that KC suit for a limited crossover. They wrote Routh out of the Arrowverse too. It would be a travesty to kill this Superman. I am sure he is going to tower and scene steal from Welling and Hoechlin.

Brandon won the internet when it came to this Crisis crossover so far I think. The reaction is amazing to him in the KC Superman suit. I don't think anyone else got that. Jim Lee made a great call. If they had out him in a version of the Returns suit I doubt very much we'd have had the response. I'm seeing people not interested in the CW or even the Arrowverse suddenly say they will tune in just for him because of the suit. Many people seem to feel this is the Kingdom Come version. I'm not sure myself but again feels like a waste if he is going to be just a version to throw away and bring nothing new. Why even have a multiverse of you intend to do the same stuff we seen already? But it is cool to read so many people calling for a KC series and saying how much they love this version of Superman and the story. But we know this already despite what some would try to say no one likes it etc.

Brandon cuts a manly, powerful looking figure. I hope they don't screw up the chance to show a Superman with real gravitas and one who feels the weight of the world and trying to lead a changing world. He is unlike most other Supermen, who just have it all and no real problems because they always get easy fixes and nothing has true consequences etc.

I imagine also Gal in the KC eagle armor.

They would look very good together too. I guess the fans will have a lot of fun doing edits now we actually have versions of the KC suit and armor.

On a final note re Iain Glen, Titans Batman. He looks to be late 50ties so that means Clark and Diana are older too? Clark and Diana also would not age like humans they would look younger like maybe actors just in their late thirties or early forties? They name dropped Diana with Donna and now with Conner, we know Clark is around...dare we hope for a Clark and Diana coming in at some point too? I would be stoked for that!
    Last edited by hellacre; 09-28-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Ah beautiful, heart warming. These two are fans of both characters and support DC at Cons, buy comics, merch etc. That they opt to have a smww theme wedding is so wonderful. They, like every couple that use smww themes to engage , marry, gender reveal etc are the greatest of ambassadors for ClarkxDiana. They use their love story as a symbol to their own. I really apprecaite this. The time and energy and money etc this would have taken! They are the true fans. Actions speak louder than online claims.
    Exactly! Majority of what DC wants to accomplish, SMWW hits expected and unexpected bases, effortlessly and naturally reaching diverse audiences gaining interests. Superman/Wonder Woman goes beyond and that means so much.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I agree. I would be so happy if HBO or Amazon or Netflix did a KC adaptation. The book is meaty enough to flesh out a series. I trust Alex to stand up for his story too. He has done well by them and always seems proud of it. Unlike Waid who blows hot and cold depending who tries to guilt him about the plot.
    Kingdom Come will always be more Alex's story than Waid's. He pitched and plotted it. It was also his idea to have SM/WW as a couple and have a child too.

Alex has done some very telling what if's casting. He has Titans older Batman, Iain Glen, pegged as KC Bats too. And of course a younger Lawless as Diana would have worked. Lawless is 51 and she looks good still and could work with Routh as well. You know, they brought in Conroy's Batman. There are several wonder woman actresses that voiced Diana in animation like Lawless that could do a cameo. OR better yet, cast an immortal ageless Amazon as her so they can do a KC spin off series. Seems a waste of that KC suit for a limited crossover. They wrote Routh out of the Arrowverse too. It would be a travesty to kill this Superman. I am sure he is going to tower and scene steal from Welling and Hoechlin.

Brandon won the internet when it came to this Crisis crossover so far I think. The reaction is amazing to him in the KC Superman suit. I don't think anyone else got that. Jim Lee made a great call. If they had out him in a version of the Returns suit I doubt very much we'd have had the response. I'm seeing people not interested in the CW or even the Arrowverse suddenly say they will tune in just for him because of the suit. Many people seem to feel this is the Kingdom Come version. I'm not sure myself but again feels like a waste if he is going to be just a version to throw away and bring nothing new. Why even have a multiverse of you intend to do the same stuff we seen already? But it is cool to read so many people calling for a KC series and saying how much they love this version of Superman and the story. But we know this already despite what some would try to say no one likes it etc.

Brandon cuts a manly, powerful looking figure. I hope they don't screw up the chance to show a Superman with real gravitas and one who feels the weight of the world and trying to lead a changing world. He is unlike most other Supermen, who just have it all and no real problems because they always get easy fixes and nothing has true consequences etc.

I imagine also Gal in the KC eagle armor.

They would look very good together too. I guess the fans will have a lot of fun doing edits now we actually have versions of the KC suit and armor.

He looks really good in the suit (especially in the image you shared). Thanks to filters and photoshop though. 😜

There is a fan-manip of Henry as KC Supes in the same Alex Ross inspired pose. That one could be more apt for doing edits with Gal with the Golden Eagle Armor. 😉

On a final note re Iain Glen, Titans Batman. He looks to be late 50ties so that means Clark and Diana are older too? Clark and Diana also would not age like humans they would look younger like maybe actors just in their late thirties or early forties? They name dropped Diana with Donna and now with Conner, we know Clark is around...dare we hope for a Clark and Diana coming in at some point too? I would be stoked for that!
    I read they are considering for Clark to appear next season. Nothing about Diana though.

Kingdom Come will always be more Alex's story than Waid's. He pitched and plotted it. It was also his idea to have SM/WW as a couple and have a child too.

He looks really good in the suit (especially in the image you shared). Thanks to filters and photoshop though. ��

There is a fan-manip of Henry as KC Supes in the same Alex Ross inspired pose. That one could be more apt for doing edits with Gal with the Golden Eagle Armor. ��

I read they are considering for Clark to appear next season. Nothing about Diana though.
    My only concern re Routh is ...1 it is the CW...the story telling does not appeal to many people, even many comic fans do not like it. I'm sorry but I caught snippets of their stuff and the whole plotting and sometimes action leaves a lot to be desired. They obvious put a lot of effort in making the suit look like a KC one. It's as if a great suit will be wasted. One can only hope I guess. Also a KC Superman is extremely powerful. Can they even do the action?

2. Using the KC suit for the same standard stuff we constantly see. I don't think WB and DC seem to grasp that KC is a gateway for a lot of new fans. MANY people finally empathized, understood Superman with this story and became fans of DC because of it. The story is a complex one that has truly stood the test of time and in fact seems more relevant now as well. The usual stuff is not helping Superman. Not in a landscape with so many action/ scif fi and fantasy genres giving DC competition. It's why we are where we are with Superman struggling yet this tendency to do rehashed stuff. So say they use Routh in some capacity post the crossover but then it is to just ape what Heochlin is doing is a waste. People wants something fresh. Unless they happy with that small fraction of viewership they have. Dc needs to put something that stands out and broaden its demo.

A KC adaptation would imo.

I always feel Wonder Woman gets a raw deal across the board. Created since 1941 and only 2 actresses (Lynda and Gal) have played her is RIDICULOUS while BM and SM have so many incarnations. Glen is doing Bruce, so maybe we can just have a Clark Kent...and then a Diana Prince. Maybe we can see them just in civilian ids. I mean Clark prob would not be be at the Planet anymore. If Bruce is in his late 50ties to 60, then so is Clark and his peers.
    Last edited by hellacre; 09-29-2019 at 12:02 PM.