Page 363 of 410 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

(Requested by LadyP)

Currently, Netflix is filming the first season of a new superhero show based on a comic-book by Millar/Quitely titled Jupiter's Legacy.

For the cast announcement, the series was presented with these words:

"Jupiter’s Legacy imagines what would happen if a hero like Superman married Wonder Woman and had children... and those children grew up in the age of reality TV."

https://twitter.com/NXOnNetflix/stat...05366859907072

From the official twitter account of the show, cast and bios of the SuperWonder inspired heroes:

Casts/Bios of their children, the main characters of the series:

https://twitter.com/JupiterLegacy/st...54386496196608

A rare pic from the set with both SM/WW expies The Utopian and Lady Liberty:

https://twitter.com/RenanSa66623317/...31618213322752

Like the show that it inspired, the premise of the comic is "what it would be like to grow up as Wonder Woman and Superman's kids." There's also a prequel titled Jupiter's Circle and the yet to be published conclusion of the saga, Jupiter's Requiem, will be set in the future.

Despite she already had a crush on him, Lady Liberty and The Utopian only came together and fell in love over time after that The Utopian's first marriage ended up in a divorce because his ex-wife (a Lois Lane expy) felt she couldn't live up to the standard sets by her superhero husband.

Btw, the show is set for a middle/late 2020 release on Netflix.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-01-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    That's a positive thing anyway. People doing these shows will notice there's an interest for a KC adaptation.
    Exactly! I hope DC is noticing the buzz around the name KC!

Like a Kingdom Come - Director's Cut? 😂

Yes!!!! Cut, uncut, extended, x-rated version, black and white... ALL THE POSSIBLE VERSIONS! KKKKKKKKKK

DC will finally decide to milk KC and launch sequels and spin-offs of that 'verse. 😜
    They will need to... Imagine the new world that will emerge from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Exactly! I hope DC is noticing the buzz around the name KC!
    🤞

Yes!!!! Cut, uncut, extended, x-rated version, black and white... ALL THE POSSIBLE VERSIONS! KKKKKKKKKK
    🤣

... and Chibi KC. 😂

They will need to... Imagine the new world that will emerge from this.
    Is Alex Ross still on good terms with DC? I can't see the KCverse expanding without him or his approval.

As much as it could seem redundant due to the DKverse, I'd like to see KC Kal and Diana raising their children. The dynamics would be different from the DKverse though.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-01-2019 at 08:48 AM.

(Requested by LadyP)

Currently, Netflix is filming the first season of a new superhero show based on a comic-book by Millar/Quitely titled Jupiter's Legacy.

"Jupiter’s Legacy imagines what would happen if a hero like Superman married Wonder Woman and had children... and those children grew up in the age of reality TV."

From the official twitter account of the show, cast and bios of the SuperWonder inspired heroes:

Like the show that it inspired, the premise of the comic is "what it would be like to grow up as Wonder Woman and Superman's kids." There's also a prequel titled Jupiter's Circle and the yet to be published conclusion of the saga, Jupiter's Requiem, will be set in the future.

OMG!!! LOL!! The fact that the official premise is “what would happen if a hero like Superman married Wonder Woman and had children” or "what it would be like to grow up as Wonder Woman and Superman's kids." and the characters’ descriptions are uncanny to the real Superman and Wonder Woman is very much telling about the concept as a whole. No shame at all with name dropping Superman and Wonder Woman. The children depictions could be similar to DK versions of Jon and Lara. This is from another company not DC which is another thing very telling. We see time and time again the interest and hype of the SMWW concept. Now imagine if DC, who actually has the real characters and concept right there, can accomplish and open more opportunities.

As I said before, it’s a bit of a conflicting feeling with this. Very excited that the SMWW concept is being shown and promoted but again it should be the real Superman and Wonder Woman.

We already saw the huge hype for Brandon in the Kingdom Come suit. But it’s not just about the suit aesthetic it’s the story itself. The interest of a live action KC mini-series continues to gain more and more traction. Although, I would’ve liked for DC to have the output first, but it is what it is, so hope this gives the kick to bring KC to HBO or Netflix.

That last comic page is so beautiful and so very Kal and Diana. 😍

While I'm estatic the concept of SMWW will be explored as a live-action series I'm also deeply disappointed DC isn't the company exploring it. Maybe someday when the current generation of writers/editors is no more things will change...
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    OMG!!! LOL!! The fact that the official premise is “what would happen if a hero like Superman married Wonder Woman and had children” or "what it would be like to grow up as Wonder Woman and Superman's kids." and the characters’ descriptions are uncanny to the real Superman and Wonder Woman is very much telling about the concept as a whole. No shame at all with name dropping Superman and Wonder Woman. The children depictions could be similar to DK versions of Jon and Lara. This is from another company not DC which is another thing very telling. We see time and time again the interest and hype of the SMWW concept. Now imagine if DC, who actually has the real characters and concept right there, can accomplish and open more opportunities.
    Netflix won't go so far to name dropping them even in the trailer of the series, right? 😂

As I said before, it’s a bit of a conflicting feeling with this. Very excited that the SMWW concept is being shown and promoted but again it should be the real Superman and Wonder Woman.
    I guess it's still a progression, considering the current status of the "real deal", especially on live action.

We already saw the huge hype for Brandon in the Kingdom Come suit. But it’s not just about the suit aesthetic it’s the story itself. The interest of a live action KC mini-series continues to gain more and more traction. Although, I would’ve liked for DC to have the output first, but it is what it is, so hope this gives the kick to bring KC to HBO or Netflix.

That last comic page is so beautiful and so very Kal and Diana. 😍
    At this rate, there'll be many KC rip-offs before WB will decide to do its own version. 😂

SuperWonder Cosplay

“Some 80s goodness with @alexrae64 at @dragoncon @hiltonatlanta”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2vGOYJjxci/

“Beside every #wonderwoman is a #superman”

Part 2

https://www.instagram.com/donaldmanning/p/B2vxn5PD3tl/

“Ahhhh the love !!!! Another couple having fun with our fantasies.”

“With our #fantasies you will really live the character.”

https://www.instagram.com/ofanfarrao/

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    While I'm estatic the concept of SMWW will be explored as a live-action series I'm also deeply disappointed DC isn't the company exploring it. Maybe someday when the current generation of writers/editors is no more things will change...
    Oh, just wait that they will hear a rumor about Marvel wanting to do something similar to SM/WW on movies or television, and WB will rush greenlighting a SM/WW related project. 😅

(Requested by LadyP)

A rare pic from the set with both SM/WW expies The Utopian and Lady Liberty:

https://twitter.com/RenanSa66623317/...31618213322752
    Oh my heart! This is incredible. No ifs, ands, or buts about this. They make it very clear this is about "Superman" and "Wonder Woman" if they had kids! 😭

It takes another company to recognize the gem and story telling potential which DC has, but ignores as they continually try to assert and pander a warped, cockamamie, undesirable pile of nonsense.

Gosh this makes me glad and sad at the same time, but hopeful nonetheless. 🙌🏾

Thank you for sharing! 🤗

Despite she already had a crush on him, Lady Liberty and The Utopian only came together and fell in love over time after that The Utopian's first marriage ended up in a divorce because his ex-wife (a Lois Lane expy) felt she couldn't live up to the standard sets by her superhero husband.

Ha! Now do you think we will ever see the bolded from DC? The only time was in the AU "Act of God."
    Other than that, DC would never admit that their Mary Sue couldn't do any and everything. Even when she's horrid, condescending, and selfish, Superman is sooooo besotted and dependent on her to function (supposedly) that he just can't do without her so he will take whatever he can get from her....how romantic 🙄.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    SuperWonder Cosplay

“Some 80s goodness with @alexrae64 at @dragoncon @hiltonatlanta”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2vGOYJjxci/

“Beside every #wonderwoman is a #superman”

The cosplayers continue to show their love through characters most reflective of it.

Oh, just wait that they will hear a rumor about Marvel wanting to do something similar to SM/WW on movies or television, and WB will rush greenlighting a SM/WW related project. 😅
    If that's the case, then I need Marvel to get on this ASAP! 😏

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    This exactly. Like it really doesn’t make any sense especially given the main fact, the real Superman and Wonder Woman has proven to be a success together

Netflix won't go so far to name dropping them even in the trailer of the series, right? 😂
    Narration intro....LOL it’s a possibility 😏 or just the “making of..” the show usual BTS talk

I guess it's still a progression, considering the current status of the "real deal", especially on live action.
    Progression for who? Because the real one are stuck stagnant or keep backpedaling 😅

At this rate, there'll be many KC rip-offs before WB will decide to do its own version. 😂
    Well that... that will be embarrassing...

OMG! Lol for real??? 🤣🤣 So which other company is not taking advantage of the concept.

This is what we don’t want. Rushing to catch up. It shouldn’t be a rush in the first place if they’d not ignore or try to devalue, twist and revamp the concept. Given how natural the concept is, the interest is guaranteed to be there, it’s really not that hard to jump on this.

But again, if it takes this to give a kick... Marvel, go for it 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Oh my heart! This is incredible. No ifs, ands, or buts about this. They make it very clear this is about "Superman" and "Wonder Woman" if they had kids! 😭

It takes another company to recognize the gem and story telling potential which DC has, but ignores as they continually try to assert and pander a warped, cockamamie, undesirable pile of nonsense.

Gosh this makes me glad and sad at the same time, but hopeful nonetheless. 🙌🏾

Thank you for sharing! 🤗
    Bold: This... yep 🙄

But that’s why it’s so conflicting LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    The cosplayers continue to show their love through characters most reflective of it.
    Loving all the diversity!! No matter age, orientation, gender, or ethnicity. SMWW is about embracing and celebrating all love, being an inspiration, being motivational and having fun.