Page 372 of 410 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 6144

SuperWonder Couple Cosplay

Wonder Woman cosplayer: https://www.instagram.com/rina.cosplay98/
    Superman cosplayer: https://www.instagram.com/barley.cosplay/
    Last edited by LoveStar; 10-14-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    SuperWonder Couple Cosplay

Wonder Woman cosplayer: https://www.instagram.com/rina.cosplay98/
    Superman cosplayer: https://www.instagram.com/barley.cosplay/
    Oh look! Someone READS comics!

Love these!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    My friends just reminding everyone that this week we will have Superman Year One 3 where our man of steel will meet his goddess, his Amazon Queen! 😍❤
    I'll definitely check it out. I'm liking the series so far and I'm curious about Diana's role and depiction in it. Hope Miller can (finally) redeem himself from his over-the-top portrait of Diana in his past work.

And it's also about time that is acknowledged some kind of role/importance of Wonder Woman in Superman's life.

SuperWonder Cosplay from NYCC

“Walk like a God and your Goddess will come to you .
    WonderWoman is the lovely and talented @pink.mason”

Love this. Really creative costumes. They could be used as inspiration for the design of alternate versions of SM/WW.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Wow these pics are so great. Look at the creativity here!

DC wants its fandom to expand yet don't seem to realize the SM and WW couple has attracted many diverse fans because they connect with them and what they stand for. Shame the current crop of writers running SM and WW seem to have their heads buried in the sand. The market for SMWW is still waiting to be capitalized upon. DC and WB refuse to properly present the power couple in a live, wide reaching platform. I hope one day someone with some acumen and a spine can do it right. The new 52 was a good start that they wasted.
    Superman and Wonder Woman are the main characters who should be front and center when it comes to embracing diversity. That is who they are. That’s what they represent as characters of inspiration and motivation.

New52, while not perfect but yet very much in line with the modern world, giving a little “realism”. Gave us a modern young Superman who embraces both sides of who he was. Even with the struggle, he never resented himself. Gave us a Wonder Woman who wasn’t just about “love” because said so. She unapologetically celebrated her culture. They both did connect to the audience(s) DC is now wanting to reach. The interests have always and still has been there. DC/WB just needs to fully acknowledge it.

You know some people go...oh people putting SM and WW together is just putting 2 costumes together...ER. NO it is not.

None of the cosplays and weddings and personal events using smww is just some random trend. They MEAN something to the people They represent something as a couple real couples connect to. THIS is so amazing so see the continuous wave of smww real life couples committing to each other.
    The shallow commentary never holds any weight.

Real life couples see the deeper natural connection of SMWW and its actually shown through the years. Real life influence but in an extraordinary scale.

Various SM/WW themed phone cases:

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Various SM/WW themed phone cases:

I want all the cases 🤣

Rocafort’s art is just WOW! 😍 we needed more of his new52 SMWW and I'm still pushing for a statue and of course many more of SMWW kiss images are just perfect as well

Oh look! Someone READS comics!

Love these!
    Of course who cosplaying as SM/WW read comics. Only comic-books people would dress as superheroes for a photoshoot. 😅

Of course who cosplaying as SM/WW read comics. Only comic-books people would dress as superheroes for a photoshoot. 😅
    Not necessarily only but majority I guess. Still even with reading comics, no matter status quo, the natural gravitation to SMWW is always great!

"Hunter Prince aka Wonderboy. Son of Wonder Woman and Superman."

Last edited by Deiasilva10; 10-16-2019 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    "Hunter Prince aka Wonderboy. Son of Wonder Woman and Superman."

This is basically “Hunter” done right in a way. Totally different from comics and obviously would much rather have had this than that unnecessary contrived animosity and drama. Leave it up to fan creativity to show how simple and better it can be.

I want all the cases 🤣
    Too expensive. Choose just one. 😜

Rocafort’s art is just WOW! 😍 we needed more of his new52 SMWW and I'm still pushing for a statue and of course many more of SMWW kiss images are just perfect as well
    He was one of the best (and more representative) artists of that era. I would've liked to see him on the SM/WW book.

Not necessarily only but majority I guess. Still even with reading comics, no matter status quo, the natural gravitation to SMWW is always great!
    At most, who isn't into comics can wear SM and WW t-shirts, not a full costume (except on occasions like Halloween), no?

This is basically “Hunter” done right in a way. Totally different from comics and obviously would much rather have had this than that unnecessary contrived animosity and drama. Leave it up to fan creativity to show how simple and better it can be.
    My thought exactly. I would just change his name from Hunter Prince to Hunter Prince-Kent.

Too expensive. Choose just one. 😜
    It’s hard to choose lol 🤣

He was one of the best (and more representative) artists of that era. I would've liked to see him on the SM/WW book.
    Yes! His Clark was so suave.

Well Tony and Yannick already said their art had to be changed/toned down because “too sexy”. Imagine Rocafort 🤣 but hopefully if given a chance, that won’t happen again.

At most, who isn't into comics can wear SM and WW t-shirts, not a full costume (except on occasions like Halloween), no?
    Right. And that’s what I mean. Even wearing the matching Tshirts. It might just seem like, what’s the big deal of just Tshirts. It’s still the natural gravitation, and the thought, as well as reading the couples’ captions explaining why they chose them or the indirection connection period.

My thought exactly. I would just change his name from Hunter Prince to Hunter Prince-Kent.
    Given that this Diana doesn’t even use the “Prince” ID... pretty sure that was his name until the massive edits.