Page 379 of 410 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Couples portrayed as SM/WW:

"Because there is nothing stronger than you and I together"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Jv9GFCSl0/

"Got to recreate this Superman x Wonder Woman variant cover for a lovely couple this past weekend 😌. Original cover done by @tonysdanielx"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4K666eBrdl/

"This was a commission I did for someone’s wedding ✨✨ #wonderwoman #superman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B31DQuhJ8aG/

"Flash back to the First Digital drawing i ever did! It was a wedding present for my friends on their special day 5 years ago ❤ Happy anniversary to two of the best people i know. Still each others best friends and forever deeply in love. #weddingpresent #supermanandwonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4FHdQOJSoG/

"Our amazing power couple caricature. Think he nailed my beard 💯🔥"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4G7U4hgT2W/

"Didn’t take any pictures together so here is our caricature drawing."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1mDhmthbXJ/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    "Flash back to the First Digital drawing i ever did! It was a wedding present for my friends on their special day 5 years ago ❤ Happy anniversary to two of the best people i know. Still each others best friends and forever deeply in love. #weddingpresent #supermanandwonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4FHdQOJSoG/

"Our amazing power couple caricature. Think he nailed my beard ����"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4G7U4hgT2W/

"Didn’t take any pictures together so here is our caricature drawing."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1mDhmthbXJ/
    A lot of couples in many styles! It is good to know that SMWW is in peoples mind as an ideal couple to be followed! That's what I always say: it's no use trying to impose on the public what they should like and come up with... you can even take the donkey to the river but you can't make it drink the water.

SuperWonder Pillows + Shirts

“Pillow cases. Hand drawn. Any portrait or pictures can be ordered in black and white.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B35E8_WFTad/

“I am Wonder Woman.
    And you?”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3QfhhTDCgp/

“Very in love with my pillowcases ❤️✨
    More to our face IMPOSSIBLE 🙈
    😍 Pillowcases by: @marcalepper
    Bought at @redesuperlar de Campo Grande 😍”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B34gjRHASLp/

Part2

“Check out the Wonder Sista and new Super Brutha tees”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3sWrPqAz_G/

“Couple polo shirts #wonderwoman #superman #couple #heroes”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4FrH3nBNfG/

“Couple sweatshirts ❤😍 Holographic effect 🌈”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1edjuBDiQH/

I think it's becoming more the money they are losing if we consider the amount of SM/WW custom merch that get made. ��
    I keep wondering if there is some mandate re the heirs stopping this on screen etc or is there any embargoes still going for characters etc.

I just read HBO giving some big money to create a Green Lantern series and then they doing an Adam Strange and probably more stuff. I wish how I wish this would eventually allow us a Kingdom Come adaptation one day. Sadly no talk of Wonder Woman related stuff and the Superman stuff is ...the cheap CW stuff. Seems WB willing to risk tons of money on many other DC characters than Superman be it big screen or tv series. CW is limited ratings, so won't matter I guess if they get low budget etc because let's face it...CW is not everyone's cup of tea. Shame they did such a good job on Routh's suit to use it just the once. Oh well. Maybe someone will wisen up and see WB has to bring something different and fresh to the competition than the same stuff...and KC is one of those different stories that also managed to win awards and is beloved by many fans. I see people asking for it too so that is heartening.
    Last edited by hellacre; 10-29-2019 at 08:27 PM.

Cool, so Clark and Diana are together or something in Year One?

Great, I want to see more stories of superfamily!!

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I keep wondering if there is some mandate re the heirs stopping this on screen etc or is there any embargoes still going for characters etc.
    There has never been anything that made me suspect this. Snyder's creative choices were his own.

I just read HBO giving some big money to create a Green Lantern series and then they doing an Adam Strange and probably more stuff. I wish how I wish this would eventually allow us a Kingdom Come adaptation one day. Sadly no talk of Wonder Woman related stuff and the Superman stuff is ...the cheap CW stuff. Seems WB willing to risk tons of money on many other DC characters than Superman be it big screen or tv series. CW is limited ratings, so won't matter I guess if they get low budget etc because let's face it...CW is not everyone's cup of tea. Shame they did such a good job on Routh's suit to use it just the once. Oh well. Maybe someone will wisen up and see WB has to bring something different and fresh to the competition than the same stuff...and KC is one of those different stories that also managed to win awards and is beloved by many fans. I see people asking for it too so that is heartening.
    WB didn't gave up on Superman (yet), there were talks with James Gunn and, recently, J.J. Abrams to do a Superman movie. CW is "taking advantage" of the lack of a SM movie in development to produce their own show about the character. I think the project will be probably shot down if a SM movie enter in development stage. 🤔

Speaking of KC... HBO used a KC poster as teaser for the Strange Adventures series.

“Superman & WonderWoman Keychains.”

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Cool, so Clark and Diana are together or something in Year One?
    Nope, they are not together in YO. Not yet. It's implied an attraction though.

There has never been anything that made me suspect this. Snyder's creative choices were his own.

WB didn't gave up on Superman (yet), there were talks with James Gunn and, recently, J.J. Abrams to do a Superman movie. CW is "taking advantage" of the lack of a SM movie in development to produce their own show about the character. I think the project will be probably shot down if a SM movie enter in development stage. ��

Speaking of KC... HBO used a KC poster as teaser for the Strange Adventures series.

No offense to the CW Superman...I just don't see him as Superman; physically he is lacking in face and form to me nor do I see his Superman as the kind of Superman I want to see. So those who into the CW stuff and happy with him, good for them. I hope one day the same way people have the reactions to Captain America ...like genuinely admire, would undeniably see him as a leader and true inspiration and put their trust and faith in him because he would stick to what he believes in even against great odds and deal with obstacles and they won't have the cliched nonsense to kill him by Doomsday...we will get that Superman one day.

Oh wow, I knew that pic was familiar. Yes, was a panel in Kingdom Come. These folks at WB and DC need to grow a pair. They been failing imo because they allowing a section of fandom to dictate their direction. There was a time DC was fearless. They seem almost suppressed now, afraid to offend. You'll never please everyone but you can hit a consensus and their best stuff has always been out of canon. Heck that is why many came to buy comics. Not because of canon but graphic novels that were daring. Hopefull Joker teaches them a lesson. It is not about tone but story. You can go dark or light but if your plot and characters are not done well or organically. It will be mess. I hope this is the start of a brave direction for WB.

No offense to the CW Superman...I just don't see him as Superman; physically he is lacking in face and form to me nor do I see his Superman as the kind of Superman I want to see. So those who into the CW stuff and happy with him, good for them. I hope one day the same way people have the reactions to Captain America ...like genuinely admire, would undeniably see him as a leader and true inspiration and put their trust and faith in him because he would stick to what he believes in even against great odds and deal with obstacles and they won't have the cliched nonsense to kill him by Doomsday...we will get that Superman one day.
    You are not alone, it seems. I saw countless of complaints on social media over the past 2 days about this Superman. The fandom is split about what they want from the character. I think it's even worse for WW.

Oh wow, I knew that pic was familiar. Yes, was a panel in Kingdom Come. These folks at WB and DC need to grow a pair. They been failing imo because they allowing a section of fandom to dictate their direction. There was a time DC was fearless. They seem almost suppressed now, afraid to offend. You'll never please everyone but you can hit a consensus and their best stuff has always been out of canon. Heck that is why many came to buy comics. Not because of canon but graphic novels that were daring. Hopefull Joker teaches them a lesson. It is not about tone but story. You can go dark or light but if your plot and characters are not done well or organically. It will be mess. I hope this is the start of a brave direction for WB.
    They probably were fearless before internet and online complaints existed. 🙃

WB didn't gave up on Superman (yet), there were talks with James Gunn and, recently, J.J. Abrams to do a Superman movie. CW is "taking advantage" of the lack of a SM movie in development to produce their own show about the character. I think the project will be probably shot down if a SM movie enter in development stage. 🤔

You are not alone, it seems. I saw countless of complaints on social media over the past 2 days about this Superman. The fandom is split about what they want from the character. I think it's even worse for WW.

They probably were fearless before internet and online complaints existed. 🙃
    It says a lot that Green Lantern and Adam Strange is more risk taking with more money put in than Superman. Like come on! All this talk about Superman being the “greatest” and “first” hero, yet, in recent times he has been lacking. All fluff, no substance.
    Superman is the main character that suppose to be taking risk, making the extraordinary “ordinary” not trying to diminish who and what he actually is. The fluff and safe zones has more so hurt Superman than helped. If it helped, he wouldn’t be struggling for relevance, wouldn’t be any question of whether he is boring or cheesy. So far, DC has been proven that theory right. Both Superman and Wonder Woman are two of the most compelling characters that are suppose to challenge ways not conform to them yet become diluted because it’s hard for writers to actually grasp their otherness. They would rather go backwards and change who they are to fit a certain narrow minded view.

Kingdom Come actually has a huge demand to be adapted because it’s a tale of the heroes actually going through trials and tribulations, learning and growing and coming out to a better end, earning their better end. That’s what’s relatable to a wider audience. Superman dying isn’t inspiring. Quite honestly, we’ve seen multiple times how shallow and contrived it is, just to show Superman’s importance but what about him being alive? Wonder Woman’s love and compassion rings hollow because it’s much more complexed to how it’s being written.

DC/WB needs Superman and Wonder woman to evolve and change with the time and that means actually delving into the realistic ugliness of the world instead of holding on to the outdated troupes of the 70s that makes everything seem like easy sunshine and rainbows fixes.