Page 44 of 410 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

lol. I recall this comic.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Ha! This is cute! �� Diana and Kal with a public relationship, like new52. Would’ve been great to have more of these kind of interactions.

I know it’s from sensation comics but what issue?
    Sensation Comics 45! Diana's interaction with the teenagers was very cool !!!! And this number was one of the few that indicate that Diana and Kal are together!

SuperWonder Fams!!!!!

“A super family! 😍
    Baby Pedro and family”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsRHgHtnYom/

“Who said that hero only flies? He also turns upside down.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsTK0DvH80n/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsYG4OPFzuZ/

I really miss this kind of interaction between them, of course I prefer them as a couple but the relationship of best friends, equals and mates is also very good!

This scene in particular says more about their depth of friendship than any speech a writer can make to justify a character's behavior.

This is pure love! Diana touches his heart in a way no one else can!

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Sensation Comics 45! Diana's interaction with the teenagers was very cool !!!! And this number was one of the few that indicate that Diana and Kal are together!

Thank you!

Sensation Comics was digital first. An SMWW digital first of different collections of stories like this wouldn’t be far fetched and would be awesome and a way to explore their relationship on different levels.

I really miss this kind of interaction between them, of course I prefer them as a couple but the relationship of best friends, equals and mates is also very good!

This is nice!

Diana and Kal’s interaction is so sweet. They definitely embody the bestiebae vibe. It’s not solely about the stereotypical fairytale lovey dovey romance. It’s that indescribable closeness and bond of them trusting each other, being able to let loose and be themselves. Being honest and have fun together.

This is an example of them doing their own “normal”. It’s extraordinary but when you break it down, they are doing what humans would do. Go out to a field, have a race. Of course not with all the lightening and heavy heavy storming, but there are some who likes going out playing in the rain.

I also love that the writer/artist actually had a model, I believe her name is Donna, pose for most of the panels for him to draw. She and her husband dressed as SMWW for her birthday or Halloween that year too!

Thank you!

Sensation Comics was digital first. An SMWW digital first of different collections of stories like this wouldn’t be far fetched and would be awesome and a way to explore their relationship on different levels.

This is nice!

Diana and Kal’s interaction is so sweet. They definitely embody the bestiebae vibe. It’s not solely about the stereotypical fairytale lovey dovey romance. It’s that indescribable closeness and bond of them trusting each other, being able to let loose and be themselves. Being honest and have fun together.

This is an example of them doing their own “normal”. It’s extraordinary but when you break it down, they are doing what humans would do. Go out to a field, have a race. Of course not with all the lightening and heavy heavy storming, but there are some who likes going out playing in the rain.

I also love that the writer/artist actually had a model, I believe her name is Donna, pose for most of the panels for him to draw. She and her husband dressed as SMWW for her birthday or Halloween that year too!
    For those who say that WW does not belong to the "myth" of Superman I say, I affirm and prove that in the last 32 years Wonder Woman has been part of his myth as well as he has been part of hers! Be as best friend, partner, lover or former lover!

For those who say that WW does not belong to the "myth" of Superman I say, I affirm and prove that in the last 32 years Wonder Woman has been part of his myth as well as he has been part of hers! Be as best friend, partner, lover or former lover!
    She was created to be the answer and counterpart to him. That’s what it is point blank. That will always be the foundation. Independent but they can seamlessly align together.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

LOL omg...got to be even specific with this.
    Ok.... what “works” means what can properly connect without forcing, without contrived plotting and using charcters as OOC mouthpieces or plot devices that in the long run, isn’t good. And also what has proven to sell. That should be the biggest indicator.
    I got It. 😝 In an ideal world, DC would works like that.

LOL! It’s “He’s mine.” move that only Diana does with Kal 🤣

I need to find this original and the second one. I don’t think they’ve been posted (?)
    I recall an image with a similar subject, but l'm not sure if it's the source of inspiration of the new one.

This scene in particular says more about their depth of friendship than any speech a writer can make to justify a character's behavior.

This is pure love! Diana touches his heart in a way no one else can!
    That's one of my favorite stories that feature SM/WW. There should be more issues/storylines that focus on their friendship like this issue did.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 01-18-2019 at 08:20 AM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I miss direwolf Krypto. 😢 Speaking of Krypto, what's happened to him? I don't recall the dog last appearance. 🤔

Btw, is It me or the background in the first pic is photoshopped? 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I miss direwolf Krypto. 😢 Speaking of Krypto, what's happened to him? I don't recall the dog last appearance. 🤔
    Direwolf Krypto was a big ball of fluff that would get serious when necessary. I loved that. Missed opportunities. Would’ve loved the Kal, Diana and Krypto on an adventure together.

Btw, is It me or the background in the first pic is photoshopped? 😅
    LOL! Yes it’s photoshopped! 🤣

Is this the original image you were talking about LoveStar?

Is this the original image you were talking about LoveStar?

LOL! Yes! 🤣 Yep. My initial reaction still applies with Diana taking this literally and its even funnier now!

LOL! Yes! �� Yep. My initial reaction still applies with Diana taking this literally and its even funnier now!
    Hehehhehe Superman is a lucky man!!!! Hahahahhaha

Hehehhehe Superman is a lucky man!!!! Hahahahhaha
    He totally has a thing for the “Wonders” of Wonder Woman 😉