Page 61 of 410 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yeah, it seems that anyone is making profit with SM/WW except WB/DC. ��

Should the greedy DC copyrighting "She’s/He’s my Wonder Woman/Superman"? ��
    Ah serves them right losing out on that! That phrase along with slight variations of it has been making the rounds. It's on everything you can think of.

This was one of the first popular smww images we had on tumblr.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

SM/WW toys pics:

"A little DC photobomb!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtHbxTgHM2Z/

"Fruit-infused tea 🍵 just before bedtime"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtItssElAwl/

"Superman is here~"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs0aGa5AY9B/

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    New 52 SMWW still gives profits to those who invest in them!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtIzcNjn...=1alwp4soxkplm
    Well!

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Ah serves them right losing out on that! That phrase along with slight variations of it has been making the rounds. It's on everything you can think of.

I guess it's from 2011.

It doesn't indeed. 😝
    🙄

It's just that DC is slow. How many years have passed since SM/WW attempt to have a date to them dating for real? 😅
    Slow as molasses. Get to get it together quick! Step the game up! They had it, still have it. Get it going.

It’s a phrase that has become so much bigger than probably expected. It has so much meaning.

Well!

Smart traders know how to please the target audience and make money from their merchandise ... I do not understand how DC does not see this and keeps insisting on rebirth that clearly is making the company lose money and readers. Rebirth sales are not nearly as expected and even mega-events are only best sellers if you have Batman as the protagonist. Instead of broadening and diversifying readers, DC is steadily reducing them!

I guess it's from 2011.
    Yes and before the new 52.

SuperWonder birthday party decor!

https://www.instagram.com/dudakidsbuffetinfantil/

Smart traders know how to please the target audience and make money from their merchandise ... I do not understand how DC does not see this and keeps insisting on rebirth that clearly is making the company lose money and readers. Rebirth sales are not nearly as expected and even mega-events are only best sellers if you have Batman as the protagonist. Instead of broadening and diversifying readers, DC is steadily reducing them!
    I swear they way they carried on that initiative was going to be the savior of comic industry. I saw better numbers in the new 52 and the new 52 did not even have the same incentives when Rebirth relaunched. DC new 52 numbers went south when they did DCYOU. DC relying now heavily on renumbering ans variants. Mega Events? I remember a time, I am sure as you do, when Justice League was a high ranking comic for years and the new 52 did events around other characters than Batman. The scramble to restructure and put an emphasis on publishing...well one wonders what that even means. More of the same? That won't help.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    SuperWonder birthday party decor!

https://www.instagram.com/dudakidsbuffetinfantil/
    WOW! That is amazing. The thought that goes into these events!!!! SMWW are such a perfect visual.

I swear they way they carried on that initiative was going to be the savior of comic industry. I saw better numbers in the new 52 and the new 52 did not even have the same incentives when Rebirth relaunched. DC new 52 numbers went south when they did DCYOU. DC relying now heavily on renumbering ans variants. Mega Events? I remember a time, I am sure as you do, when Justice League was a high ranking comic for years and the new 52 did events around other characters than Batman. The scramble to restructure and put an emphasis on publishing...well one wonders what that even means. More of the same? That won't help.
    I remember new 52 JL beating numbers up high, I remember Batman constantly above 100k, I remember SMWW selling well, I remember Flash and Harley best sellers ... I remember hot discussions between fans, I remember sites every week commenting and debating about them, I remember notes that went from the highest to the lowest and again to the highest, I remember life and passion in the middle of comics ... now everything is apathetic ... BORING.

Two SuperWonder couples! Prewedding and Wedding!

“Pre wedding of Marcelo and Juliana.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtKNpyhBNi8/

“Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Smith aka Wonder Woman and Superman aka Superman and Wonder Woman! It’s so refreshing and special when couples showcase their unique interests throughout their wedding! My heart is so full from the love, laughter, and fun yesterday!🦸🏼*♂️💜🦸🏻*♀️• Sneak peek of Faith + Cody’s gorgeous wedding photos!”

https://www.instagram.com/annsinclairphoto/

Angry

Sometimes I think those in charge of DC use their own personal preferences as a barometer to judge what the public or segments of the public want rather than any sort of marketing data. Such a short-sighted approach is a big mistake, which they'll find out soon enough (one could argue they are already in the process of learning that lesson or at least should be given sales).
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-27-2019 at 09:07 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Sometimes I think those in charge of DC use their own personal preferences as a barometer to judge what the public or segments of the public want rather than any sort of marketing data. Such a short-sighted approach is a big mistake, which they'll find out soon enough (one could argue they are already in the process of learning that lesson or at least should be given sales).
    You're not so wrong in your line of thought, my friend. If I'm not mistaken, one of DC's bosses said something similar to "going back to the origins, to the heroes we knew and liked in our childhood", that is, something they identify rather than become aware of the current moment. The world has changed and a new public, eager for news has emerged! DC has the multiverse, it could well be publishing versions of its heroes that appeal to most fans but they insist on a single line! I would love to see JSA on WWII adventures! I would love to see the Legion on future adventures, I would love to see the world of KC but DC does not give us these options! They prefer to force us to swallow stories that, according to the critics of the fans themselves, do not please almost anyone! A lot of people have bought comics more out of habit than pleasure!

Slow as molasses. Get to get it together quick! Step the game up! They had it, still have it. Get it going.
    It looks like we have to push for it too. 😝

To be honest, Convergence and DC-You have caused DC to lose readers and money. Their inability to keep the readers they had obtained thanks to the Flashpoint reboot precedes Rebirth.

Two SuperWonder couples! Prewedding and Wedding!

“Pre wedding of Marcelo and Juliana.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtKNpyhBNi8/

“Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Smith aka Wonder Woman and Superman aka Superman and Wonder Woman! It’s so refreshing and special when couples showcase their unique interests throughout their wedding! My heart is so full from the love, laughter, and fun yesterday!🦸🏼*♂️💜🦸🏻*♀️• Sneak peek of Faith + Cody’s gorgeous wedding photos!”

https://www.instagram.com/annsinclairphoto/
    Nice to see Superman and Wonder Woman getting married every week. 😅