Page 87 of 410 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Has official enough material for an official art book
    That's a good idea. An artbook collecting all (or most) of the SM/WW art commissions made by DC artists.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    That kiss is everywhere, lol. 😅
    Yes it is!!! 😏

Considering that many artists have made SM/WW art commissions, DC should start publish them more often. 😉
    YES!! 🤔 Has this ever been done before?

Yeah, there's another Castellini's art commission that features Supes in the book.
    Ah, I saw two more with just Superman? That was it?

SMWW are icons of pop culture, is a popular couple in the middle pop, it makes all sense they are present in Superman books, street art, music and etc ... like it or not SMWW as a couple is part of the history of both, do part of pop culture, are popular evieram to stay! The SMWW romance is already part of their mythology.
    “For decades artists have employed Superman and Wonder Woman in their work because they recognize the power of these characters within popular culture,” exhibit curator Alejo Benedetti said.

“They are complex icons with ever-lengthening histories but are also easily recognizable symbols. Pair that with the fact that these two characters are intimately tied to American values and national perceptions and that makes Superman and Wonder Woman powerful companions for artists as they reflect on society at large.”

https://www.travelpulse.com/news/des...t-exhibit.html

That's a good idea. An artbook collecting all (or most) of the SM/WW art commissions made by DC artists.
    GIMME! LOL

DC could take advantage of that SMWW are having an exhibition and launching the art book, commissions made by DC artists and a brief history of the relationship between both ...

WOW! 😍 Colors are beautiful!

Will forever love the Hughes cover. So much emotion in that image.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    YES!! 🤔 Has this ever been done before?
    Publishing commissions? Not that I recall.

Ah, I saw two more with just Superman? That was it?
    The one with the fortress in the background is another commission, the other image is a preliminary cover for the book.

DC could take advantage of that SMWW are having an exhibition and launching the art book, commissions made by DC artists and a brief history of the relationship between both ...
    I'd love that. They could also collect images of the exhibition in a book.

WOW! �� Colors are beautiful!

Will forever love the Hughes cover. So much emotion in that image.
    Hughes does one of the sexiest WW's I've ever seen !!! And on that cover, he managed to capture all the emotions attached to their moment in the post post COIE and pre flashpoint: desire, love, sadness, anguish, guilt ... ahhhh what a magnificent love story they have!

Publishing commissions? Not that I recall.
    So this is technically the first time.
    Definitely an interesting idea.

The one with the fortress in the background is another commission, the other image is a preliminary cover for the book.
    Still shocking to have that one featured, it could’ve been another of just Superman. 😌

I'd love that. They could also collect images of the exhibition in a book.
    An abundance of ideas See...can’t help but to think bigger.😉

Hughes does one of the sexiest WW's I've ever seen !!! And on that cover, he managed to capture all the emotions attached to their moment in the post COIE and pre flashpoint: desire, love, sadness, anguish, guilt ... ahhhh what a magnificent love story they have!
    Exactly! The detail of the lasso with the hands intertwined together. The truth of their bond. Its real, it’s deep, it’s complicated.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 02-07-2019 at 07:19 AM.

This is neat. But shows the missed opportunity of Superman and Wonder Woman training/sparring together live action.

It could be. I'm not 100% sure.

Still shocking to have that one featured, it could’ve been another of just Superman. 😌
    Maybe the artist did just these two that feature Supes. 😝

This is neat. But shows the missed opportunity of Superman and Wonder Woman training/sparring together live action.
    SM/WW's history is one giant big missed opportunity.

Still shocking to have that one featured, it could’ve been another of just Superman. ��

An abundance of ideas See...can’t help but to think bigger.��

Exactly! The detail of the lasso with the hands intertwined together. The truth of their bond. Its real, it’s deep, it’s complicated.
    ARRRGHHHHHHHHHH THIS COUPLE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!! It is a melting pot of emotions and contradictions !!! It is complicated but it can be simple (never simplistic, never shallow or flat), it is an astral connection but at the same time carnal, divine and mundane, royal and bucolic, equal but at the same time very different ... OH MY GOD !!!!

SM/WW's history is one giant big missed opportunity.
    Because instead of embracing the story, the ideas and challenges the pair brings, they would rather shy away at times because it’s too hard and much easier to go for the default staying in the safe comfort zone...😒

ARRRGHHHHHHHHHH THIS COUPLE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!! It is a melting pot of emotions and contradictions !!! It is complicated but it can be simple (never simplistic, never shallow or flat), it is an astral connection but at the same time carnal, divine and mundane, royal and bucolic, equal but at the same time very different ... OH MY GOD !!!!
    LOL! Yep.
    What “simple” means with SMWW is that they have an instant natural connection. They have natural conflicts. There is no need to force contrivances. No need to try to change them to force their dynamic because they already are each other’s counterparts. Simple quiet moments shared between the two can make an impact.

Because instead of embracing the story, the ideas and challenges the pair brings, they would rather shy away at times because it’s too hard and much easier to go for the default staying in the safe comfort zone...😒
    Lazy writing is their biggest foe then, lol. 😅