Page 233 of 243 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3638
    All-New Member

The two OTPs
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    What?? You said this because... What Mera said to Aquaman..

spoilers:
    Mera is pregnant
    end of spoilers

Yep. In Superman 9, behind Arthur there are two children. Blonde girl and red-haired boy in a green suit with Arthur's emblem. Apparently Superman 9 hinted at what will happen with Aquaman and Mera.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Happy Father's Day to Superman/Clark/Kal. you're the best superhero dad everT^T

I think those are some of the most underrated panels ever. It's a very simple simple speech, yet so effective and powerful.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

By razanulhoque:

An extension of the farm scene in Justice League, where Clark regains his memories! Would be cool if Pa Kent showed up to motivate Clark, in the vein of MOS and BvS! A 3-page comic, drawn by me and original text by Brandon Valenza on Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Yep. In Superman 9, behind Arthur there are two children. Blonde girl and red-haired boy in a green suit with Arthur's emblem. Apparently Superman 9 hinted at what will happen with Aquaman and M
    era.
    Yeah.. I remember now..

But the future can change.. I think that this image is too beautiful to be true.. Superkid born in 2015 or 2016.. I can´t see DC creating one Superman daughter now.. And the romance between batman and catwoman would dissapoint the fans again. Sure.

RCO005_1552466560.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Yeah.. I remember now..

But the future can change.. I think that this image is too beautiful to be true.. Superkid born in 2015 or 2016.. I can´t see DC creating one Superman daughter now.. And the romance between batman and catwoman would dissapoint the fans again. Sure.

RCO005_1552466560.jpg

Yes, but the vision may be true. King said that Batman and Catwoman will be together again and the wedding will happen. And in some comic was shown the future in which Bruce and Selina have a daughter. Besides, Lois has twice been shown as Superwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Yes, but the vision may be true. King said that Batman and Catwoman will be together again and the wedding will happen. And in some comic was shown the future in which Bruce and Selina have a daughter. Besides, Lois has twice been shown as Superwoman.
    ... Maybe this is what you say about Bendis.. BENDIS WANTS to make his mark.

He gives one daughter to Lois and he would have achieved that..

About Batman I remember this.. You are talking about the King Batman Annual..

That I hope that is not 100% true.. I never liked the BALD DAMIAN... Batman Beyond Damian appearance is more cool despite he has +40 years..
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-22-2019 at 07:38 AM.

I'm so excited Brittney Williams is finally getting to draw a Lois comics (I wish it was The Daily Files, but I won't be picky). Here are some art from her - that I don't think I ever posted in any Lois&Clark threads:

Source.

Also, the artist for Gene Luen Yang' Superman Smashes the Klan was finally announced (or it's the first time I've heard of him/her). It's Gurihiru:

I've come to realise I really want more comics (regarding Superman) with other styles away from the house art style.

All-New Member

So cool that Lois will be have 2 comics in 2020.

action-comics-1012-preview-p5.jpg

From Action Comics 1012.