Page 228 of 243 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3638
    Last edited by Jon11; 06-01-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

#itsabirditsaplaneitssuperman !
    The #televisionmovie version..
    #lesleyannwarren #davidwilson "It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's Superman"
    was made into a #tvspecial on
    February 21, #1975

#supermenworldwar painting further along.
    You should check out this refreshing old school take on #superman in the #fleischerstudios cartoon era on YouTube

Here's the (cool) fan film:

By mirrrumir:

This would be such a cool story to read about:

I just wanted to share with you some character designs of Conor and Jon that I started a couple days ago. I was thinking about how awesome it would be it would be if Connor and Jon finally met and went on there own adventure together. I’d call that book Superboys and basically the plot would be about how the two have to find a way back to Earth in order to reunite Jon with his parents. Also the two end up bonding as brothers on the journey home.

Anyway I really hope like my sketches and let me know if you’d like to see more of these two munchkins case I’d really like to draw them again!

By Patrick Gleason:

By silversoulwithlove:

It’s meme time and this meme was made for this couple.

By Paul Fricke:

By @Jokeb0i:

A page from Dceased #2 preview. The only page of the preview with Superfamily and Damian.

Here is the link to the full preview.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/06...ers-dceased-2/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    A page from Dceased #2 preview. The only page of the preview with Superfamily and Damian.

Here is the link to the full preview.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/06...ers-dceased-2/
    Thank Rao they're still alive! Hopefully they will survive to see the next issue lol!
    Edit: Lois, Daily Planet is a newspaper company, they will open their electronic devices all the time. Everyone is already zombified over there..
    Last edited by cookies; 06-03-2019 at 08:38 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Thank Rao they're still alive! Hopefully they will survive to see the next issue lol!
    Edit: Lois, Daily Planet is a newspaper company, they will open their electronic devices all the time. Everyone is already zombified over there..
    Yeah! This is exciting to read. So, jon has his old costume.Going to Daily planet is stupid, maybe she thinks perry might be able help. Is perry a technophobe?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Yeah! This is exciting to read. So, jon has his old costume.Going to Daily planet is stupid, maybe she thinks perry might be able help. Is perry a technophobe?
    That was it for Lois...Tom Taylor going to zombified her for Superman's man pain lol I don't think Perry is a technophobe but he probably not a tech savvy, he could XDstill be using the pager XD
    Last edited by cookies; 06-05-2019 at 04:30 AM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

You guys... JL #25 with that 3 generation of Kents just too beautiful. I'm emotional just thinking about the image T^T

You guys... JL #25 with that 3 generation of Kents just too beautiful. I'm emotional just thinking about the image T^T
    I enjoyed that too.

spoilers:
    Their is a new Justice League member and his name is World Forger.
    end of spoilers

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

It was basically a family superman punch like family kamehameha or family rasengan. Man! I can't get ove how anime like it was.

That was a fantastic showcase for Superman in Justice League #25. His scenes were epic and amazingly heartfelt. Loved every scene. The fake Lois even redeemed herself seeing her husband beat the odds again. Great issue.

Dceased #2 was pretty good as well. Only a couple of Superfamily scenes. The Jon there seems to be older, probably given the content of the storyline they didn't want to use the young Jon really. I'm curious if Lois is the narrator. I don't think she is, but it might fit with what we know. She could be one of the last survivors that's recording the history of the end of the world. Be a fitting place for her in the story. I don't think Superman is long for the world in that book, but I think Lois might last longer than people expect. Particularly after the events in #2.

Great art