Page 229 of 243 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post

Great art
    I was really surprised to see JONATHAN KENT(Pa Kent) here.. However, after see one flashback with Clark childhood I should not be surprised about this.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-06-2019 at 09:20 AM.

Great art
    A simply beautiful piece of artwork. One that perfectly encapsulates the ethos of Clark's dual identity as both a Kryptonian and a citizen of Earth, including the importance of his family linkages past & present.
    Last edited by Celgress; 06-06-2019 at 10:29 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

For those who are interested. Chapter Five of my DC/Marvel crossover story "Convergence Point" which features Clark, Lois, and young Jon as a loving family has been posted -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1319924...vergence-Point

If so inclined, enjoy.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Incredible Member

i always love this monologue <3

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

credit to hauntededen
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Great art
    House of Kents is the superior House! don't @ me.

honestly, this image certified classic already.
    Last edited by cookies; 06-08-2019 at 06:54 AM.

Incredible Member

i have to say something about Jim Lee's Lois in Superman For Tomorrow. she would never wore anything like this or stuck her butt out that far XD i know she was trapped in Superman's "paradise" but Clark would never put Lois in this type of dress because Lois is a practical person, she climbed tree and stuff.

you can hear the DC metaverse screaming bloody murder at them in these scenes. damn you n52editorr..errr..Dr. Manhattan!

Incredible Member

of course Clark is her favourite pillow.

credit to Jetslay

Incredible Member

Des Taylor' art always on point<3

Incredible Member

i'm still not over Jorge Jimenez artworks for JL#25

Incredible Member

i knew she got a plan! i shouldn't doubted my best girl. congrats to Tom Taylor for getting #1! when you going to write for Superman properly?

rip Daily Planet staff T^T

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I hope all these guys make it and this thing has a hopeful ending with a new beginning for the post apocalyptic world, instead of the cliché everyone dies nonsense.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I hope all these guys make it and this thing has a hopeful ending with a new beginning for the post apocalyptic world, instead of the cliché everyone dies nonsense.
    it's Tom Taylor, of course everyone will die.
    well, if Batman survived Alfred's short gun, it was because of his #Batprivilege XD

Incredible Member

art by Emanuela Lupacchino

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    i knew she got a plan! i shouldn't doubted my best girl. congrats to Tom Taylor for getting #1! when you going to write for Superman properly?

rip Daily Planet staff T^T
    Since Batman told them to destroy the people to help stop them from infecting others. I wonder how Lois and Clark are going to tell Jon to kill them.