Page 222 of 243 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 3638
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

They also tore apart Bendis's run just now. It's freaking hilarious,especially part where rogol zaar is a zarnian nerd or highschool doomsday . They also made fun of lois running away leaving jon and How jon was super angsty in man of Steel. If you don't like Bendis's run you will have great time. For me, Bendis's run just left a bad taste in my mouth regarding clois in the early parts. It's better when he focuses on his own thing though like in action comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    They also tore apart Bendis's run just now. It's freaking hilarious,especially part where rogol zaar is a zarnian nerd or highschool doomsday . They also made fun of lois running away leaving jon and How jon was super angsty in man of Steel. If you don't like Bendis's run you will have great time. For me, Bendis's run just left a bad taste in my mouth regarding clois in the early parts. It's better when he focuses on his own thing though like in action comics.
    It's great to see just how messy this truly gets when a comic authority tries to explain Bendis' big changes to people not so well informed. It reminds me of the few conversations I've had with my brother and mother regarding this run.

Incredible Member

THIS! omg so many great points!
    - stupid DC logic like people will buy the comic more if we took away everything that fans loved the most about Superman recently aka Superman nuclear family.
    - DC editors sux balls and only cares about their ego.
    - Rogl Zaar is a lame and stupid.
    Last edited by cookies; 05-11-2019 at 01:55 AM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

soft Superman and wife. the ring around her neck is Clark's wedding ring because he always give it to her for safe keeping when he was in his Superman costume. awwnnn

credit to htnks
    Last edited by cookies; 05-11-2019 at 02:06 AM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

DCEU clois by Mina Song.

part 1.

Incredible Member

part 2.

Incredible Member

from Superman DC Universe Online Legends #12 Original Art Title Page Splash Lois and Clark.

credit to CU_World

Incredible Member

Superman: Brainiac Attacks

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Superman: Brainiac Attacks
    If I ever fanedit this, I know I'll be arranging it so the "dream" ending is the real one

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    from Superman DC Universe Online Legends #12 Original Art Title Page Splash Lois and Clark.

credit to CU_World
    DC universe online.. That was one videogame name.. Now I remember it..

I thought it was one variant from one future Superman/action comics issue.

IMG_20190512_165556_394.jpg

Happy Mother's Day , Lois Lane.

I would pay good money for a comic about Lobo discrediting and slapping Rogol Zarr around.

Incredible Member

Happy Mother's Day to all the canon mothers in Superman lore.

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane
    Last edited by cookies; 05-12-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    If I ever fanedit this, I know I'll be arranging it so the "dream" ending is the real one
    Superman Animated series(movies included) giving us the biggest blue balls in all Superman stuff ever existed.
    Last edited by cookies; 05-12-2019 at 05:29 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    IMG_20190512_165556_394.jpg

Happy Mother's Day , Lois Lane.
    Lois is the best supermom! She can juggle a successful career and a family with no sweat.
    (Except for Bandis's Lois, idk who was that lol)