Page 105 of 243 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3638
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Probably a coloring mistake. Her hairs brown with black shading in most of the book then just black there.
    I'm aware. Just poking fun at how her hair jumped between black and brunette in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I'm aware. Just poking fun at how her hair jumped between black and brunette in the past.
    Ah, gotcha! I also just noticed she apparently is taking fashion advice from Bruce Banner because she’s in the same purple suit the entire story that spans several days. Not the fashion forward Lois of the Byrne days!

Coloring gaffes aside, still a great book.

Well, that last page of in particular is just her Superman: The Animated Series look, albeit with some modifications. Purple works for Lois, particularly when her eyes match. I like that she uniquely has purple eyes, it makes her stand out a bit more in the DCU and would have been a great trait for Jon to inherit to differentiate himself from his dad visually.

Incredible Member

Well, that last page of in particular is just her Superman: The Animated Series look, albeit with some modifications. Purple works for Lois, particularly when her eyes match. I like that she uniquely has purple eyes, it makes her stand out a bit more in the DCU and would have been a great trait for Jon to inherit to differentiate himself from his dad visually.
    Omg same! I love her purple eyes and it'd be awesome if Jon inherent his mom's eyes. Well, Jurgens did say that he created Jon to looks like his dad with his mom personalities
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

I still don't understand why Bendis need to aged Jon up to tell Jor El's story.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Astonishing Member

You know, it took until this scan for me to realize her hair was brown until that page, and then it's black again. Now I'm going to have to reread it to see if it flipflops or I'm just crazy.
    It does change colour. I wish they stuck to black.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    This happens in Superman 100-Page Spectacular too?
    Yes.

You know, it took until this scan for me to realize her hair was brown until that page, and then it's black again. Now I'm going to have to reread it to see if it flipflops or I'm just crazy.
    Hahaha! I was wondering the same thing!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    It does change colour. I wish they stuck to black.
    I think I prefer her with brown hair, but only because she worked best for me post-crisis and it does help her look a bit different from Clark and Diana, who are blue-eyed, dark-haired white people. I say I /think/ I prefer her that way but she looks great either way.

Purple eyes are a must, though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I didn't read Injustice either, but the Injustice Annual 2 that came out in October or November was a flashback issue. It was really great story with Lois & Clark working to help Batman. I like Tom Taylor's writing a lot and he has been pretty vocal about wanting a chance to write the real Superman. He's also been really vocal about loving Lois Lane as a character and wanting a chance to write her for real as well.
    Thanks for the info. I will look it up.

I think I prefer her with brown hair, but only because she worked best for me post-crisis and it does help her look a bit different from Clark and Diana, who are blue-eyed, dark-haired white people. I say I /think/ I prefer her that way but she looks great either way.

Purple eyes are a must, though.
    Same with me. Black is fine. But i prefer brown hair for Lois.

"Sorry I’m on vacation" by Mahmood Al Khaja:

By cinemadness:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

BANNED

BANNED