Page 241 of 243 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I just saw the news about the show. I love Tyler and I like Bitsie as Lois, I hope it works out. I miss seeing Superman and Lois on the regular.
    Yup, just read the news. Honestly at this point I'm more concerned about the future of SVClois in CoIE, than I am excited for this rumored new show. Wish the show the best, though. If they reunited TW & ED only to bring more fans for their crossover and then kill them, it will be a huge mistake. I don't think they'll dare to do that but who knows?

Last edited by TomariS; 10-28-2019 at 01:18 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Astonishing Member

I don't think they are going to kill off SV!Clois, for sentimental reasons. Technically, it all began with Smallville so I doubt they will willingly upset its fans for a plot. Brandon Routh's Superman is definitely on the chopping block however. He's too isolated, lost his Lois (& Jason?) and possibly world and this is his last hurrah, that and being a movie version also makes it difficult to sustain his verse beyond the crossover, a fate SV is avoiding for the reason I have already stated above. They can afford to kill the movie version and no one will bat an eyelid, but people will pull out torches and pitchforks over Smallville.

I don't think they are going to kill off SV!Clois, for sentimental reasons. Technically, it all began with Smallville so I doubt they will willingly upset its fans for a plot. Brandon Routh's Superman is definitely on the chopping block however. He's too isolated, lost his Lois (& Jason?) and possibly world and this is his last hurrah, that and being a movie version also makes it difficult to sustain his verse beyond the crossover, a fate SV is avoiding for the reason I have already stated above. They can afford to kill the movie version and no one will bat an eyelid, but people will pull out torches and pitchforks over Smallville.
    I sure hope that's the case. *fingers crossed*

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    So guys new show on their way. Excited?
    😀😀

AcademicWatchfulDarklingbeetle-small.jpg

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I don't think Tom and Erica would sign on just to be killed of for this special.

Just a little taste of all the content we've been getting from our Power Couple. Magic happens when you click on the pic, hehe!

+ little intrepid reporter, aww!
    Last edited by TomariS; 11-03-2019 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Hahaha! Those Batman & Robin costumes!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I don't think Tom and Erica would sign on just to be killed of for this special.
    Yup, it wouldn't be fair to the characters, nor the fans.

On this Halloween, most couples dressed as Superman and Lois Lane.

It would be interesting to see the meeting of Dark Multiverse Lois and Injustice Superman.

IMG_pvrmvy.jpg

From Superman: Up In the Sky 5.
    Last edited by _Beautiful_Temptress_; 11-06-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Astonishing Member

Question: How many Walmart issue make up one full issue now that we're at #5? Are they still catching up with the Walmart stuff or is it all new issues now? I'm not sure if it's worth buy or not.

Question: How many Walmart issue make up one full issue now that we're at #5? Are they still catching up with the Walmart stuff or is it all new issues now? I'm not sure if it's worth buy or not.
    There’s two chapters of the Walmart stories in each issue of Up in the Sky. So there’s one more issue that’ll have chapters 11-12. The Walmart books just ended last month with #16 that had the last chapter of King’s story. They are relaunching them with a new #1 next month that will be in Walmart and comic shops at the same time.

This is so romantic and cute

3fcffa75-6dd7-44a7-8708-df73abacc050.jpg

20191112_232838.jpg

From Event Leviathan 6.

IMG_-z767xb.jpg

A hint at Lois' pregnancy? Superman didn't say anything when Kara asked about Lois' pregnancy. Silence is a sign of agreement.