Page 50 of 243 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    Nice! Maybe Warner and DC can make a Superman animated series located within the Young Justice universe. Or at least, make an animated movie that introduces Jon and establishes the Rebirth status quo.
    I think it's safe to say Jon will be on his way eventually in the DC animated movies...when is the important question, Lois and Clark still aren't married yet. Slow path indeed, and I think they'll use their version of Conner for a Supersons movie since Damien's the same age.

The new head of the WB's division that oversees the comics, Pam Lifford, (she's Didio & Lee's boss) is purportedly very focused on branding and cross platform consistency. Its why Black Label and Batman Damned were big issues. She wants people who are exposed to Superman and Lois on the CW or via some other media to be able to pick up the comics and see something at least within the same ballpark. So this all actually bodes very very well for both Lois & Clark and Jon going forward. This is the second mass media version of a married Clark/Lois and Jon we've seen in the last two months. Not to mention a big push for two animated movies that hit major milestones in their character arcs with the Death/Reign movies.
    Last edited by Yoda; 01-18-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Source: shilsvampsinger.
    Aww, look at them!! Thanks for sharing!!

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Probably a goofy thought. What would happen if M'Gann and Conner babysat Jon Kent?
    It would be awesome!! ^_^
    Last edited by TomariS; 01-18-2019 at 01:42 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Lois and Jon are in Young Justice: Outsiders!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I just watched it. So spoilers below:

spoilers:
    Its a cameo. The significant others of the Justice League are all meeting at Iris Allen's house for like a group playdate. Mera is there with her and Arthur's son. Iris has the twins. Impulse shows up and calls Iris' son "Dad" which is pretty funny. Roy's clone is there with Lian, there's like 8 families. And then Lois and Jon come in. Jon's a infant in a Superman onesie and Lois and Iris talk about how nice it is to meet with people who get "the life." It's a cameo. Orm is outside waiting to kill all the families, but Lady Shiva kills him because the Light considers this their "Nuclear Option" and won't use it except in the most dire of cases because its mutually assured destruction.
    end of spoilers
    Thanks for sharing, guys!! I still can't believe we finally have Lois and Jon!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Aww, look at them!!

It would be awesome!! ^_^
    I was thinking Jon might have his power. To watch their reaction and how they handle it.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I posted this on the jon thread but

Lil jon kent and Lois lane. Lois is shorter than iris. I found that wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post

Thanks for sharing!!

Incredible Member

Lois and Jon in the animated series. This is a huge step to introduce them as Superman's family status quo. Im so happy DC finally did this T^T
    Super Sons series is coming... Ding! DINGGg! DingGGhg! dinggg..
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post

Baby Jon is so adorable<3
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    I was thinking Jon might have his power. To watch their reaction and how they handle it.
    It would be hilarious!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Akane!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The new head of the WB's division that oversees the comics, Pam Lifford, (she's Didio & Lee's boss) is purportedly very focused on branding and cross platform consistency. Its why Black Label and Batman Damned were big issues. She wants people who are exposed to Superman and Lois on the CW or via some other media to be able to pick up the comics and see something at least within the same ballpark. So this all actually bodes very very well for both Lois & Clark and Jon going forward. This is the second mass media version of a married Clark/Lois and Jon we've seen in the last two months. Not to mention a big push for two animated movies that hit major milestones in their character arcs with the Death/Reign movies.
    Im glad she is Didio's boss. Ugghh! I hate that man since we got his stupid list about things he hate in Superman story. Eat *poop emoji* Didio!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Im glad she is Didio's boss. Ugghh! I hate that man since we got his stupid list about things he hate in Superman story. Eat *poop emoji* Didio!
    I think sometimes DC works as well as it does in spite of him rather than because of him.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I think sometimes DC works as well as it does in spite of him rather than because of him.
    He seems like that type of boss that you have to work around, because as soon as he thinks he has to step in an run things it all goes to hell.

And what's this list? I've never heard that. I don't know that I need a rage stroke today, but for future reference