Page 51 of 243 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    He seems like that type of boss that you have to work around, because as soon as he thinks he has to step in an run things it all goes to hell.

And what's this list? I've never heard that. I don't know that I need a rage stroke today, but for future reference
    He wrote a list about things he will do to Superman story during n52 era but I can't find the picture of that list but you can read about it here https://www.cbr.com/dan-didio-signal...lane-marriage/
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I think sometimes DC works as well as it does in spite of him rather than because of him.
    Lmfao! So true! XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    Ahhh...that scene with Clark hugging Lois...ahhh! <3
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Spectacular Member

Are you talking about the list that is shown in this newsarama article, or is there another one:
    https://www.newsarama.com/23261-dan-...te-crisis.html

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Are you talking about the list that is shown in this newsarama article, or is there another one:
    https://www.newsarama.com/23261-dan-...te-crisis.html
    I think that was the list. (not sure, though) I had forgotten about it.
    Last edited by TomariS; 01-18-2019 at 05:23 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Edit from Reign of the Supermen:

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    comic book version.

credit to comicsclois tumblr
    Thanks for sharing, cookies!! ^_^

i'm sorry for the spoiler T^T
    No matter.

Lois and Jon in the animated series. This is a huge step to introduce them as Superman's family status quo. Im so happy DC finally did this T^T
    Super Sons series is coming... Ding! DINGGg! DingGGhg! dinggg..
    Without going into details; that episode, as well as a previous one, has really set up the next generation of heroes going forward. Lets just say, legacy characters may be getting the shaft in the comics right now, but Young Justice is really doing great by them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The new head of the WB's division that oversees the comics, Pam Lifford, (she's Didio & Lee's boss) is purportedly very focused on branding and cross platform consistency. Its why Black Label and Batman Damned were big issues. She wants people who are exposed to Superman and Lois on the CW or via some other media to be able to pick up the comics and see something at least within the same ballpark. So this all actually bodes very very well for both Lois & Clark and Jon going forward. This is the second mass media version of a married Clark/Lois and Jon we've seen in the last two months. Not to mention a big push for two animated movies that hit major milestones in their character arcs with the Death/Reign movies.
    I love this lady already. She has a vision and long may she reign. Superman's only recognisable with Lois and now their son is getting exposure. This is how you gain new viewers by expanding the existing universe, not by blowing it up and making it unrecognisable.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Edit from Reign of the Supermen:

This is truly a gorgeous edit, I love it.

Astonishing Member

Lois and Jon in the animated series. This is a huge step to introduce them as Superman's family status quo. Im so happy DC finally did this T^T
    Super Sons series is coming... Ding! DINGGg! DingGGhg! dinggg..
    With Connor likely replacing Jon as the other half of the Super Sons, they might actually play up the father son dynamic between him and Clark which is long overdue imo. By the time Jon comes along, he'll easily slip into his big brother role which I have wanted to see since forever. I want the Superfamily to grow and be respected across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    With Connor likely replacing Jon as the other half of the Super Sons, they might actually play up the father son dynamic between him and Clark which is long overdue imo. By the time Jon comes along, he'll easily slip into his big brother role which I have wanted to see since forever. I want the Superfamily to grow and be respected across the board.
    Damian is in YJ already though and is a baby as well. He was in one of last weeks episodes.