Page 226 of 243 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3638
    BANNED

Lois is really cute in the issue, as I said a few posts ago...even more adorable is she still can't spell

-1558792764342.jpg

By Fernando Ruiz.

Incredible Member
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

cute cosplayers coplaying the most iconic couple in comic.

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

i feel weird posting cosplayers because im not sure if they want to see their face everywhere lol

Incredible Member

my girl, my girl, oh my girl..
    you will be my girl, my girl, oh my girl..
    you will be my world, my world, my world..oh my world..<3
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx26ezEH22E/

Incredible Member

art by Joelle Jones

Incredible Member

up close and personal. look at those heart eyes.

credit to thebestofclois
    Last edited by cookies; 05-26-2019 at 05:20 AM.

Incredible Member

“Lois Lane is the person that motivates Superman in his day-to-day life. The Kents built him from the ground up. The House of El gives him his legacy. Lois Lane gives Clark Kent his future.” - Bryan Q. Miller.

Incredible Member

she knows she's worth it :>

credit to hatcherthebest
    Last edited by cookies; 05-26-2019 at 05:47 AM.

Incredible Member

live action noir clois part1.

Last edited by cookies; 05-26-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Incredible Member

live action noir clois part2.

Superman: Leviathan Rising #1 preview:

Last edited by Jon11; 05-27-2019 at 09:13 AM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Source: Comics Beat.

Good Lois' voice by Rucka aside, I could live without the return of the cigarette addiction, TBH...
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.