Page 232 of 243 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    the Els..
    Aw, how sweet.

Although it would have been better with kid Jon, IMO.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Incredible Member

Superman's origin story really doesn't need an attempted gang rape but this is Frank Miller we're talking about here
    Read the whole thread is here https://twitter.com/OliverSava/statu...053075969?s=19
    Of course Miler will do something like this. God I hate him..
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Superman: Up in the Sky #3 cover by Andy Kubert:

The story is, among others, a reprint of the awful Lois death dreams.

BTW, Lois is going to space in the final issue: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByshrT4HFVY/
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Incredible Member

Happy Father's Day to Superman/Clark/Kal. you're the best superhero dad everT^T

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

read Superman Rebirth #7 for father's day. it will do wonders to you

Last edited by cookies; 06-17-2019 at 05:23 AM.

Incredible Member

credit to linkyshow

credit to ccmrc

Incredible Member

since im 99.9% sure Bendis going to ship Jonno into the future soon, can Bendis give us the daughter after the year of the villain era? to his credit, he loves creating decent female character in his book. i think he want to leave his mark in Superman book with clois daughter. Rogol Zaarrr not really a hits with fans, the daughter is his plan B lol
    anyways..preggo Lois is very beautiful and Clark as the father to be would be really interesting take on his character. i just want this family back together TT

Incredible Member

art by Adam Hughes

Incredible Member

golden age goodness.
    to think the original Clark was this overprotective borderline creepy, im glad the original Lois put him back in his place in 2 second flat XD.

random so-called Superman fan: i don't like Lois! she keep getting in trouble and keep making Superman rescuing her
    original Superman:
    Last edited by cookies; 06-17-2019 at 06:12 AM.

Incredible Member

Ok, so I've read Year 1 and read some reviews, now I'm genuinely worried about Miller interpretation of Lois. He is known to hate her and have very misogyny views on Lois (and WW too) base on his interviews.

Incredible Member

Heres the details of misogyny incidents happened in that book. If some people can't see it, shove this to their face.
    https://comicbook.com/dc/amp/2019/06...mpression=true

BANNED

whatever Miller does with Lois cannot possibly be worse than what Bendis did to her

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Superman's origin story really doesn't need an attempted gang rape but this is Frank Miller we're talking about here Read the whole thread is here https://twitter.com/OliverSava/statu...053075969?s=19 Of course Miler will do something like this. God I hate him..
    You're overacting.

Superman saved Lois from getting raped in their first comic. Superman stopping bad people from doing bad things is what Superman comics are about.
    Attached Images Attached Images

After reading Aquaman 49, Superman's vision seems to come true. Apparently Clois going to get a daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    After reading Aquaman 49, Superman's vision seems to come true. Apparently Clois going to get a daughter.
    What?? You said this because... What Mera said to Aquaman..

spoilers:
    Mera is pregnant
    end of spoilers