Page 216 of 243 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    ikr. i don't know why they stopped tho, it was digital series. hopefully Bendis will de-age Jon with his time travel thingy.. or he could bring that little sister we saw in previous issue to the main continuity. come on Clark, impregnated your wife. we need a small to child to love XD
    If Bendis brings a Supersister in. I think they should bring in Helena Wayne. Hopefully King will have the Bat Cat marry. Also have Supersister and Helena Wayne grow up like sisters.
    Last edited by MeGrimlock420; 04-20-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Incredible Member

Superman Reborn. the story that fixed everything in Superman world with the power of love. remember, this story retconned Convergence and New52.

finally, Superman kissed the right woman and everything is alright again in this world and his world.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    If Bendis brings a Supersister in. I think they should bring in Helena Wayne. Hopefully King will have the Bat Cat marry. Also have Supersister and Helena Wayne grow up like sisters.
    and the adventure of Kent and Wayne continues..
    i don't think King will do that. i honesty think DC will make Batman writers sign some sort of agreement with them to not give Batman a happy fulfilling life because they think the moment Batman is happy with his life, his story will end. that's why his writers keep making him miserable for 80 years already. happiness is his kryptonite .. poor dude /sighs/
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

and the adventure of Kent and Wayne continues..
    i don't think King will do that. i honesty think DC will make Batman writers sign some sort of agreement with them to not give Batman a happy fulfilling life because they think the moment Batman is happy with his life, his story will end. that's why his writers keep making him miserable for 80 years already. happiness is his kryptonite .. poor dude /sighs/
    In an interview, King said he's going to have the Bat and Cat married by the end of his run.

BANNED

In an interview, King said he's going to have the Bat and Cat married by the end of his run.
    Source please. I want to believe this so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Source please. I want to believe this so badly.
    Gimme a little bit.

Incredible Member

Default s

speaking of Batman Superman thingy, Speeding Bullets is one of my favourite Elseworld stories. tho the utility belt don't makes any sense because he is Superman in Batman's costume. he probably keeping his snacks in there lol

ikr. i don't know why they stopped tho, it was digital series. hopefully Bendis will de-age Jon with his time travel thingy.. or he could bring that little sister we saw in previous issue to the main continuity. come on Clark, impregnated your wife. we need a small to child to love XD
    I was rereading Superman Family #200 the other day, and I really liked Laura there. And it sort of worked as pilot for another issue (or comic series) starring her discovering her super powers. Shame they never went further with it.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Incredible Member

/Gasps/ he did?! I hope so! Omg! Lois and Selina can have their regular girls night out and make their husband doing male bonding stuff. You know what.. bring the super sister to the continuity so their children can grow up together and maybe falling in love along the way and we can have SuperBat in-laws! #makeithappenDC

/Gasps/ he did?! I hope so! Omg! Lois and Selina can have their regular girls night out and make their husband doing male bonding stuff. You know what.. bring the super sister to the continuity so their children can grow up together and maybe falling in love along the way and we can have SuperBat in-laws! #makeithappenDC
    I'm trying to find it. I remember reading an article about it after the backlash of #50. It might be trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Edit: I'm not finding it. I could've misread the article. I still want them to get married and have Helena.
    Last edited by MeGrimlock420; 04-20-2019 at 07:48 AM.

BANNED

I'm trying to find it. I remember reading an article about it after the backlash of #50. It might be trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Edit: I'm not finding it. I could've misread the article. I still want them to get married and have Helena.
    I'm hoping his flash-forward from Batman annual#2 isn't an elseworld he wrote just to get a happy ending out of his system

Superfam rock band AU:

By @Ryri_029.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Superfam rock band AU:

By @Ryri_029.
    Awwwnn.... this is adorable! Chibis Superfamily as a band. I hope 1 day we can see all Superfamily members get together in one place in a story.

BANNED

I think it stands to reason had Bendis' run not occurred, Jon and Damien would definitely on track to becoming the Bill and Ted of DC.

Awwwnn.... this is adorable! Chibis Superfamily as a band. I hope 1 day we can see all Superfamily members get together in one place in a story.
    Well, we did have that in the old continuity when Chris was still in the picture, courtesy of Busiek (Superman Annual #13):

(Connor was still dead at this point)

It's kinda sad that there's so few examples of a story like this in recent times. And, I mean, it's even sadder that by the time this one in particular came out, Chris was already out of the picture and Jonathan died.