Page 206 of 243 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 3638
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    #NationalHugANewspersonDay

❝[Lois and Superman] have this incredibly deep connection where she’s been the North Star for him. They feel this connection because both of them do things that set them against forces that will probably end them. They do it because they think what they’re doing is right. They’re in search for a kind of truth. In that way, I think she inspires him. I think that’s why they have such a connection. And he inspires her in tandem.”
    – Scott Snyder, SUPERMAN UNCHAINED.

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane
    it should be #NationalHugANewspersonDay everyday.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    it should be #NationalHugANewspersonDay everyday.
    It should! But if you look at the original tweet by DC Comics(link above) man..not every day DC celebrating clois but bitter crack ship shippers crawling out from their dead ship and posting their non reporter pairing because they are jealous lol!what a bunch of ugly bitter children XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

https://nerdist.com/article/catwoman...iew-dc-comics/

Fun preview of Batman #68 that is a "Knightmare" of Selina and Bruce respective bachelor and bachelorette parties with Lois & Clark. Again, this is part of Batman's "Knightmare" story arc, so it's probably going to end horribly, but starts off pretty fun! Lois abusing her privileges at the Fortress of Solitude and given the bachelorette party theme, those Superman robots are probably going to be put to some questionable use! Great art by Amanda Connor.

Last edited by Yoda; 04-05-2019 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

Fun preview of Batman #68 that is a "Knightmare" of Selina and Bruce respective bachelor and bachelorette parties with Lois & Clark. Again, this is part of Batman's "Knightmare" story arc, so it's probably going to end horribly, but starts off pretty fun! Lois abusing her privileges at the Fortress of Solitude and given the bachelorette party theme, those Superman robots are probably going to be put to some questionable use! Great art by Amanda Connor.

It looks so much fun!! And Amanda Connor is perfectly fit for this storyline. Lois & Selina adventures comics when??
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

While the writing on there is fun for Lois and Selina, I can't really handle how stunted the dialogue between Clark and Bruce is. I understand King is going for awkward, but it's really cumbersome to read a full page of two-word sentences.

Even so, Super Friends was a fun two-parter so I'll give this a shot. Amanda Conner on art alone was going to get my $3.99 if I'm being honest, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    It looks so much fun!! And Amanda Connor is perfectly fit for this storyline. Lois & Selina adventures comics when??
    Don't know.

One of the best scenes ever!

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Part 2:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

And part 3:

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    One of the best scenes ever!

Loved that scene. I just rewatched the 10th season of Smallville and it holds up really well. But the way it addressed their relationship and Lois learning the secret and waiting for Clark to be ready to tell heroes handled excellently. This scene and the scene of them together in the future flash forward are probably two of my favorite in the series.

Thanks for sharing the preview, Yoda. Looking forward to this issue. I want more of the Lois and Selina friendship! ^_^

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    While the writing on there is fun for Lois and Selina, I can't really handle how stunted the dialogue between Clark and Bruce is. I understand King is going for awkward, but it's really cumbersome to read a full page of two-word sentences.

Even so, Super Friends was a fun two-parter so I'll give this a shot. Amanda Conner on art alone was going to get my $3.99 if I'm being honest, though.
    That is truly the most awkward bachelor party I have ever seen. I'm they will loosen up once they get to punch something, lol.

Astonishing Member

Loved that scene. I just rewatched the 10th season of Smallville and it holds up really well. But the way it addressed their relationship and Lois learning the secret and waiting for Clark to be ready to tell heroes handled excellently. This scene and the scene of them together in the future flash forward are probably two of my favorite in the series.
    It was brilliant, my favorite reveal so far.

From LnC 3x15: