Page 209 of 243 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    sure Lois..XD

credit to mymarsrevolution
    Loved her reaction when she sees Clark. Lois just said what she was thinking, hahaha! XP
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    DCeased #1 preview:

"And the Anti-Life Equation leaped from its patient zero to the internet." That's absolutely creepy. And Barda & Scott want to help Cyborg but looks like it's too late for that.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Source: AIPT!.
    Thanks for sharing the preview. OMG! Stay away from that cell phone, Jon!! (>o<) And yeah, Jon and Damian definitely look older, but maybe it's the artist.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    You’re completely right, but she was featured on one of the best retailer variants:

i love that cover<3 but just like Rpmaluki said, i wish during the 80th anniversary DC could put more effort? i still think they should do more for her after shitting on her character during the Sliver Age and N52 lol
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    I hope this is their real wedding, and she's the real Lois Lane. =P
    this is the real one^^ Clark lost his v card(*in Marta's voice* yay! Cark!) to Lois and they doing the deed in ever corner of his house for two weeks. they dont even go to Hawaii for their honeymoon XD
    part1.

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    I hope this is their real wedding, and she's the real Lois Lane. =P
    part 2.

credit to wlois

Incredible Member

this monologue from Kal El/Superman/Clark Kent from Superman: Where is thy Sting just so freaking beautiful. she was there from his first breath (i think this referred to Action Comic no.1)
    you can't replace her with someone else because she's his heart. without his heart Kal El/Superman/Clark Kent, cant live and his story become lifeless.

Last edited by cookies; 04-07-2019 at 05:08 AM.

Incredible Member

i love his story too.

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

this epic gif set by Fyeahsupermanandloislane combining L&C dialogues with DCEU cuts really need to be posted here. sorry, it kinda long but i can't cut it because it'll be incomplete.

the dialogues was from one of Lois & Clark episodes when Lois asked him about his feeling for her.
    part 1.

I don’t know how I feel about you. There is no one way.

Incredible Member

part 2.

Incredible Member

part 3.

Incredible Member

part 4

the dialogues was from this cut at moment 2:47

awnnnnn..

More Jon Kent!

random sketch Jon Kent

by obcyss

Cosplay time. OMG, look at baby Jon!! + Pat Gleason!!!

Last edited by TomariS; 04-07-2019 at 04:00 PM.

And here are the actual parallels between the LnC couple, and poor AU Clark. So heartbreaking! TT^TT